All Comments on 'A King's Touch Ch. 05'

by dragontatto

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A bit confused...

Glad to see more! But I don't quite get why Philip is so ready to believe Sara betrayed him when he knows before that she was manipulated with the compulsion spell... I mean, the events make logical sense, and I suppose you can just put it up to jealousy, but it just doesn't quite ring true... but I am looking forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Problem.

This story is needing some more (a lot more) "explanation" about the motivations and logic. For one thing, I'm not sure that moving the story some eleven years down the road adds much to the story. Let's see the next chapter.

-- KK in Texas

WatercrazyWatercrazyover 15 years ago
i liked it BUT

i also have a logical problem... If Rand and Aunt Clara were so concerned about Sara why they let her so many years in poverty which forced her to whore herself to raise her child? And i really hope that philip doesnt kidnap her and leave her child behind cos... i dont even wanna start about logical probs of that...

michchick98michchick98over 15 years ago
Wonderful as always!

Don't let them get to you, girl. I'm enjoying this story and the plot twists. I'm sure you won't let your readers down. Everything will work out in the end, right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Love it!

I love it! This was a good chapter! A little confusing but i like how phillp and sara have to be around each other now! Please more and soon! Cant wait for the nexy chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
confusing but I'll wait

I'm sure you'll sort things out, but it did take me a bit to figure out all the new faces,kept thinking maybe I'd missed a chapter. Looking forward to the next one, Phillip's getting to be a bit less likeable at the moment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I love this storie

I have loved all the previous ones and this one is even more intense :) good job but don't let us wait to long for Phillip to accept Sara and his son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I really like this story

It has more twists and turns that make it hard to imagine where you are taking the story than the earlier works. You are by far my favorite author on this site and I eagerly await the next chapter.

marexotic18marexotic18over 15 years ago
wow

I love all of your stories, and this one is no disappointment! I just re-read all of Kat and Charles' story to remember the background of Philip and I love it. I do agree with some of the other comments, but I know that everything will be explained in time...just don't take too long, I already am dieing to know what happens next!!!!

fanofromancefanofromanceover 15 years ago
heartbroken

I agree with some of the comments. The part where Phillip believed that Sara betrayed him doesnt ring true and also if Rand and Clara cared so much... 10 years of pain is seriously too big a stretch. I'm heart broken for Sara and Gabriel and no doubt abt them patching up in the end but I hope it wont be easy. A kick in the nuts is too small a pain at this point. I cried after reading this chapter... I hope the next chapter wouldn't leave such a bitter taste in my mouth... along with the plot's weakness (character wise)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
sad

i liked it a lot, but it was sad. I hope Phillip takes his son along with him and sara, because in the end of the last chapter it kind of left the impression that he was not going to, that would suck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
The son

Technically speaking doesn't belong to Philip, he is actually the son of Philip's' brother Brent. The whole spirit bonding thing can be confusing but I do believe Philip feels he has been betrayed because unlike the readers he doesn't know about all the subplots as most of us don't know everything going on around us, this is the reason I find this story so powerful. In future chapters we will see how Philip reacts as more truth is revealed to him and we will see it through his eyes as dragontatto relates it to us, God I really love this series of stories and this one in particular is turning out to be a real nail biter.

krayzykarmakrayzykarmaover 15 years ago
Scared yet can't put it down

I love all of the "Touch" series so far. They always kept my heart beating and aching for the heroes. But I gotta say "King's" is a little dark in comparison. I'm scared for Sara and really hope things start getting easier for her. Despite my fears, I still can't wait for your next installment! Thank you for your efforts and keep up the great work.! (And please make this a happy ending....) OH and good luck w/the contest!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Some answers but more questions arise...

I too was a bit surprised at the 10yr. jump, and yes it does

leave us with questions. But a trip to Earth for the three

of them plus both Clara and Iaason may give DT the time to

tell us what happened to cause a 10 yr gap. I also want to

know details about Brent's death...maybe something horrible for such a nasty traitor? Looking forward to Six and more!

canndcanndalmost 14 years ago

why if claire can show him that why not show him the truth about her and his brother? grrr...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bravo Bravo!

What a fantasy story! Marvelous! The fantasy, the details, the unique magic and the thought that went into creating the intricate story weaving the oracle's prophecy so adeptly and surprisingly, it triggers your mind and tugs at your heart.

Excellent writing author!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous