All Comments on 'A King's Touch Ch. 07'

by dragontatto

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Love it!

Love it! Cant wait for the next chapter! This is turning out to be a greats story! Now phillp understands what happened with sara! So he can start being nice to her! More please and soon! Thanks!!

fanofromancefanofromanceover 15 years ago
Nice as always

I'm liking how the story is going... I hope Sara makes him grovel real bad... like REALLY REALLY bad for the neglect. There is, however, one major mistake which is uncharacteristic of you. Near the ending of page one: 'I can only hope I'm not too later.'

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Thank u! U made my night!

I am absolutely drawn in to your stories. I am glad that you post so quickly! The wait is long enough to hold me in suspense but not.so long that I lose interest. Also, I love the way you limit the sexual themes to certain scenes. The plot and the sex are well balanced :) IMO, this is erotica at it'z best!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good stuff!!! (Yet again!)

Excellent work! It's nice to see some of these folks getting together, as they're supposed to do. Now, all we need are some throne reclamations and some bad guy executions.

-- KK in Texas

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
love it

great,I was so happy to see you post so soon. I loved this chapted, and i am glad to see that Phillip finially excepted his son and chosen. Lee in NYC

michchick98michchick98over 15 years ago
Yeah, baby!

You rock!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Excellent!

Every detail taken care of, every question answered. And the trauma of Sara, ignorance of Philip and his idiocy to force Sara who has been whoring to his bed that too after disrespecting her enough for earning by whoring and later his regret and her rightful doubts were very well written bits.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous