A King's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Delicate fingers dipping into the dampness between her legs before Marielle pumped her hips into the dank air of the garrison to show the men what they might have for their own if they moved quickly enough. A gasp from the collective group greeted Marielle's action just as she sat on the open window sill. A quick tear at her garment left her naked form open to their hungry stares as she leaned back to fall, just out of their grasp.

The rush to the window had exactly the desired effect. Caught in the strong arms of her loving moor, stationed below on the bed of a wagon, Marielle waved to the guards right before the moor lit the wagon load of straw ablaze. Shouts could be heard through the open window.

"Move back, it's a trap! Move!" By then Aubert had slipped a large timber into the door handle of the garrison and no one could escape without leaping into the flames below the window, now guarded by the grinning black-skinned giant. The press of bodies took much too long to move away from the window. Marielle, naked, clung to the arm of her beloved moor as he stood waiting for any brave soul to tempt fate and the flames that licked upward.

With the trap sprung, Aubert sprinted towards the false queen's private chamber. Rounding a corner quickly, Aubert bowled over two brave scribes who stood to block his path as they debated whether to disturb their ladyship when her cries of lust could be heard so far and wide. The two brave scribes dashed around the corner to face off with the rightful king.

"Stay your hand and I will make you both knights. I am Aubert of Greenleaf rightful heir to this throne," Aubert's words sounded strong and both scribes stopped in their tracks. Then he pounded on the door to rouse the two women within.

From within the chamber Byth leapt to the door letting Aubert enter easily. The king closed the door behind him.

"Now, fair Byth, my love, what is your wish with this pretender queen," Aubert's sword was bared as he approached Hanna still panting in passion on her bed.

"She," Byth spoke up quickly. "Should deliver pleasure to me before I make my final decision, my king." Aubert grinned at his queen's wise choice. His head dipped slightly.

"You are the ruler of the Greenleaf bed, m'lady. And your desires shall be mine in that regard."

Now, Byth became breathless.

"Aubert, my love, I wish to feel this woman's tongue dance between the lips that guard my sex while your staff enter's my body and plants the royal seed into my womb, once again." Byth gushed. Aubert pointed the tip of his sword at Hanna's terrified gaze. The king's bare steel was met with a quick nod, before the darker woman fell back on the bedding offering up her body to the true queen in sexual submission.

"My queen, your throne awaits," Aubert smiled at Byth as she hurried to place her naked hips above Hanna's ready mouth. Byth sighed aloud as she settled her sex directly onto Hanna's probing tongue.

Gasping, Byth begged the king to enter her body which he was only too happy to do. The two silver balls from the box were readied for the slick puss of Hanna by the hand of the true queen. A gentle tug on Hanna's legs brought her knees toward Byth's hips. Byth slapped the exposed flesh of her arse briskly to gain her attention before Byth shoved one ball inside the older woman and then Byth roughly slapped the other ball home inside Hanna's sticky depths. A gasp came from Hanna's lips as Byth did so.

"Now rock," Byth commanded. Hanna moved slowly at first until the rhythm of the balls brought her pleasure. Then Hanna moved happily, beside herself with joy slapping her tongue briskly at Byth's clit bringing the red-head closer to complete joy.

"Grab the king's balls, pretender to the crown," Byth ordered in a stern tone. Hanna squeaked in pleasure and clutched at Aubert's swinging testicles as he pounded his cock within Byth's sweet slippery opening.

"Ah," Aubert moaned aloud. "M'lady you command your subjects to please me with great skill."

"Enter me hard, Aubert." Byth barked in a tone he had never from her throat as she pushed her hips to meet the king's urgent thrusts.

"Yes, m'lady, yessss," the king hissed.

Bucking her hips rapidly to keep up with Hanna's wild tongue, Byth cried out to her slave, "Lick the king's staff, quickly, slut." Her words were spoken into Hanna's soaking wet pubic hair as Byth fell mouth first into the woman's dark puss. A cry of pleasure came from Hanna's throat while she lapped at the sensitive underside of Aubert's royal cock.

"M'lady, has my complete love, now," Aubert whined as he slammed his hips into Byth soft round arse letting his seed enter her womb.

Byth cried real tears of passion and shifted her weight so her clit was all Hanna could touch with the delicate tongue. Byth whined audibly as she climaxed, her entire body shaking as if it were a tree in a great storm. Numerous squeaks came from between Byth's legs as Hanna caught up to her queen's completion and her rocking motion was interrupted by her hips bucking wildly off the royal bed.

Three people sighed at once... three sexually satisfied souls.

Byth whispered into Hanna's pubic hair, "My king, I think we should keep this subject nearby to serve our whims."

Three voices laughed as one.

When the pretender to the throne returned he was dispatched quickly and those who pledged alliance to the true king were accepted readily into the Greenleaf army.

Month's later after the pressures of the harvest had passed the crown was placed on Aubert's unruly locks while he smiled longingly at his beloved Byth, now plump with his child. His sister Marielle was also large carrying the spawn of the Greenleaf army's newest commander, the imposing and loyal moor.

Byth's mother and father were awarded the inn they ran for as long as they were able to care for it. The hound of Greenleaf became the untiring guardian and companion to Edweena until its death at a ripe old age. Edweena sat upon on the throne until her younger brother was ready, at which time she married the handsome prince of a nearby kingdom and ruled the bedroom of that kingdom with the same iron fist her mother, Byth, ruled the Greenleaf boudoir.

The two brave scribes became strong and able knights to the kingdom and even Hanna was given important duties within the new reign. These duties included: lady-in-waiting to the queen as well as a corporeal reward to those unmarried soldiers who had shown exceptional bravery or loyalty to the Greenleaf family, a duty she enthusiastically executed two days every week. Some soldiers even claimed it was she who benefited from this service and that some soldiers needed several days to recover from the privilege of her company, though no soldier was ever heard to decline her favors.

Many children were born in the Greenleaf kingdom and happiness was their gift to the countryside until long after all in this story were dead and gone, but that's a tale for another day.

--END--