A Kitchen Fit to Party in Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'We would like the cupboards to go all the way up to here. The ceiling.' She said.

'Aha.' I said. 'Stay right there and let me measure. Here take the end of this tape and hold it against the ceiling please.'

This entailed her first bending towards me and then stretching up with her hem line at eye level. Yes there was a tiny g-string. Fantastic.

'Well I think that is all the measurements I need. I will come back to check them. Would you like me to appoint a company and project manage the job myself.'

'That would be great, just send your estimates and costs in before we agree anything,' said Alan.

Shame.

'And now the decorating of the room,' I mused.

'I guess Rosie told you the ideas, firstly, her idea of a food and drink theme, with the emphasis perhaps on fine wines and food from France. She may have said that I can produce some fine original artwork, on approval of course, from Bordeaux. And the other, more personalised, and indeed more personal suggestion of photographing Rosie's fabulous say, limbs, or lips and making up a series of pictures. For example, we might use the modern portraits that people have done on a white background in white frames. That would keep the lightness in the room. Or we could use monochrome black silhouettes, and provide a mixture of black and white with say, contrasting bright red lips or toe nails. The photos would be anonymous in that, unless you wanted it, there would be none that shouted out 'This is Rosie'. No face. No recognisable long body-shots, although with that lovely hair... But perhaps a monotone full-length profile showing the hair falling down her back.'

I waited. The moment of truth.

'That sounds perfect Tom,' Rosie blushed again. 'Again a couple of things. Firstly, who would take these photographs?'

'Well,' I said reaching into my briefcase. 'I foresaw that question and without doubt, knowing how modest Rosie is, you would not want to entrust just anybody with taking the photos because one or two might be deemed, well, let us say, provocative. I am actually a trained photographer and have brought a portfolio of work to show that I don't do just weddings and dog shows.'

I gave him the book and watched him peruse the hundred or so photos.

I noticed he took a little longer over the artistically posed nudes at the back of the book.

'Very good. But how do we guarantee that these photos do not get onto the internet, or sold to a paper. Rosie has told me that you recognised her. You will realise that even a year out of the limelight will not have diminished too much the commercial demand for that sort of photograph.'

Stupidly, the thought had not even crossed my mind. Maybe because I was so excited at the prospect of shooting her naked body.

'Well I guess you can trust me. I was a boy scout.'

That made him laugh but not in a pleasant way.

'I suppose that would do. I don't think anybody would risk having a broken back or a hand amputated just for a few thousand pounds eh.'

Now I looked askance, and terrified. He knew then that he could trust me.

'I will never show them or even talk about them to anyone. I promise you.'

'I do trust you. Of course I do. Give me some more examples. Toes, lips, not exactly exciting.'

'Well what about over there say, three pictures, each perhaps, eight or nine inches high but twenty to thirty inches wide of three different curves of Rosie's body, each taken from the side.

Rosie if you wouldn't mind perhaps being a model, that's it just here, say her calf, her shoulder and a buttock.'

I took my life in my hands, literally, and rolled my hands over her right side, starting with her shoulder. I was a little slower over her buttock before completing the assignment on her calf.

'They are all convex and the way they are mounted your eyes would be dragged down to the buttock.

Maybe even very provocatively a nipple, surrounded by flowers, say Marigolds or Gerberas.' I went for the money shot. ' Perhaps a shot of her lips. Painted, red and swollen.'

I knew I did not need to elaborate on the lips I had in mind.

'And would this mean Rosie having to take her clothes off at all?'

Rosie started to look terrified.

'Naturally with art comes exposure. I am afraid that, yes, a few of the pictures would be necessarily naked or partly naked.'

'Excellent,' said Alan. 'So far, Rosie's life has been a little old-fashioned, if not ridiculously modest. You can rest assured Mr Photographer that you will have a willing model. I am assured that you will never allow these photographs out of your possession, or show them to anyone without my permission. I will have all copies when this job is complete. Do we understand each other?'

'Perfectly.'

'One last thing. Give me some idea of time-scales.'

'Well I can get the kitchen fitters estimate by Wednesday. If you accept and are in a hurry they will probably be beginning the electrical work and plastering by Monday, but I will have to check their availability. Please let me know any special requests for electrical work needed by Tuesday.'

'What sort of special requests?'

'Computer lines perhaps, if you ever need the base for a home network in here.' I hesitated, not too long to be obvious I hoped. 'Security cameras, connected computer screens perhaps, an opportunity to Skype?'

'Mmm. Yes of course. These fitters of yours are discreet?'

Oh god, here I was going to have to put my neck on the line and guarantee someone else's discretion.

'Absolutely. My word on it.'

'Accepted. Your word that is.'

'I will need to come in at some stage midweek to recheck all the measurements before the units are ordered and talk about the tiling, painting and general base decorations. Assume about a week to ten days work. Possibly a little longer for the modification necessary to the island, but that can always be fitted later. The photographs, well I would need to come and take a couple of hundred rough ones to see what I am working with. Spot the curves, the angles. I would blanket photo Rosie so that I can blow up some to get a hold of different curves. See whether she comes out better in colour or monochrome, and then realistically come up with forty or fifty ideas for final photos, which I will then need to take again with better lighting, possibly a professional set. So, maybe three to five weeks, plus framing, if I can get the preliminary shoot done this week or next. Will you want to be there?'

'I don't think so. I am sure Rosie will tell me what she gets up to. Won't you dear? Just one thing. You can take your initial photos while you are project managing the kitchen. That means that you take your photos in the house here while the fitters are working. In fact, I want a lot of them taken in the same room, in here, while the fitters are working. Understood?'

Rosie's mouth fell open.

'But darling that means that Tom and all those other men are going to see...'

'Yes that's right. And while I am away I expect you to tell me all about it each night. I am away from Wednesday for a fortnight. As you know it is my busy time for travelling. Our enjoyable late night conversations will make me miss you from my bedroom in Frankfurt.

While I expect them to see Rosie posing I do not expect the men to stop working to letch. And I will hold you, personally and physically responsible for their behaviour during and after the shoot. They have a job to complete in ten days. Agreed? And don't forget to send me those estimates by email.'

This was getting trickier by the moment.

It got even trickier after the second email from Alan Taylor on Monday evening. The first one agreed all the estimates and included a lot instructions relating to computer wiring and 'security' cameras, even a connection for a good sized projector in the racking over the island. It would project a large picture onto a currently blank wall. He also wanted the opportunity to fit half a dozen cameras around the kitchen. The bit I liked best was the £1000 bonus available to me if I brought the job home approved and in good time.

The second one was more, how shall I put it, 'man to man.'

It went 'Tom hi. Just so there is no misunderstanding I am going to put this into writing. I expect you to tear it up when you have read it. It would never be worth you ever mentioning it to me again.

You will realise by now that I have a strange relationship with my wife. She is of course clever and beautiful and in many ways I am the luckiest man in the world. However she has a couple of major faults that I am trying to discretely rectify. That is discretely as far as the rest of the world is concerned. After this note, you are now one of the members of my family. It is only a small family and I would be disappointed if any falling-outs resulted in the family shrinking back in size again. I am sure you understand what I mean.

The two faults that I am working on at the moment are her prudishness and her naivety, which go hand in hand with her lack of experience of the world. Until she went on University Challenge she had never even been to London. She had never had a boy-friend, or even dated despite being at university. She was a virgin.

It will come as no surprise to you that I am trying to broaden her mind, have myself some fun, and turn her into the sort of wife with whom I will want to spend the rest of my days. I want her to display exhibitionist tendencies. She is a natural submissive, despite her amazing intellect. She enjoys our nights, although she professes to prefer the straight sex, rather than the wilder fun I might throw at her.

You came recommended by one Mrs Emily Thompson. You will understand me if I say that she also recommended your design skills. Rosie and I know what happened and that, so far at least, regarding Emily, you have been the soul of discretion. That is one of the reasons you were offered the job.

I am sure that Emily has told me a lot more in a few quiet moments than she has ever told Rosie. I think Rosie knows only the broad strokes of what happened between you. Emily's more personal recommendation of you is the other reason you have the job.

I fully expect you to seduce Rosie. I do not expect you to rape her and call it a seduction. I want her to be open to a varied and enjoyable sex life, not turned off by an oaf wanting to get fucked.

Which is what of course you would be, if that happened. Fucked I mean.

Sorry I digress.

I hope that you can provide her with such experiences as you gave Emily and furthermore some that push her boundaries of acceptable behaviour considerably further than they are now.

I do not expect the workmen in our home to be intimate with her under any circumstances. I would not be averse to you deciding that a broadening experience, where she was unknown, outside the marital home would be acceptable. I expect her to be home every night by midnight, or if I know about it in advance by two. Breaking this, or really any other rule will see her grounded and your contract terminated.

Rosie does not know that I have had this frank discussion with you. She does know that I would encourage her to do anything, including specifically having an affair if it helps to broaden her horizons. She will know that you are on my approved list should she wish to have an affair.

She is on her honour to tell me each night what she has done and whether she enjoyed it. She is honest enough to do so but I expect you to encourage her. You may realise that I have cameras around the house but will have to rely on her, and your, honesty for anything that happens outside the house.

I will expect reports from you directly, as to every step that you feel has taken her further forward, and all the photographs that you take of her. I will not treat you like a child and expect daily reports, but I can recommend to you that you cease any other work that you may have until my task is completed, successfully or otherwise.

It will be ultimately worth your while. You will find that I have contacts that can transform your business and lifestyle.

I am not insisting that you succeed. I myself have moved her boundaries only a small way, and that mainly by dominating her, which is not the way that I would rather it happen.

I think you know what I expect of you. I want her to cross those boundaries willingly by herself. You are merely the catalyst. If you can succeed I will be in your debt.

Alan.

Wow.

That gave me a couple of sleepless nights while I was planning his kitchen.

It gave me even more sleepless nights planning the seduction of his wife.

I was fascinated by the combination of sticks and carrots.

When my brain was straight and I started working again I emailed Alan and got all the cost estimates agreed by Tuesday night. I had a team signed up by Wednesday midday. The head builder was an old friend and I had explained the situation, particularly about the broken limb and amputation threats. I had even warned him that I thought there might be hidden cameras in the ceiling, which was the only thing that we did not need to touch. He really did have to keep working, but I told him that as a perk I would make sure that he and his colleagues would get a good look at a naked girl. I didn't tell any of them who she was, and took the precaution of banning all camera phones.

I arranged to meet Rosie on the Thursday to check the measurements and had with me all the specifications for the base decoration. I had a choice of tiles that would fit in nicely with black and white or white on white style artwork. The tiles had minimum colouring.

Now all I had to do was start, on the kitchen and Rosie.

*****

Authors note -This is the first chapter of a long (and nearly finished) novel. Opinions, votes and suggestions very welcome.

12