A Lake to Ourselves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My two companions followed her, grabbing towels to dry off, their skin glistening in the sun, both of them aroused, but patient. We all chatted a bit, my attention split between three naked women.

Having only three glasses, it made sense to offer the new visitor mine, though after making Kathy and Diane their glasses first. I added extra gin, lime, and water to Kathy's, filling her glass essentially to its rim before she bent down to sip a bit, my hand moving to offer the glass to her spreading lips. Her breasts swayed a bit, and I could see how Diane was looking at them too. Kathy lifted herself a bit on her legs, providing a perfect view of her spread labia. Large and proud labia, the largest I have ever seen and touched personally.

Making Diane's drink went quickly. Handing it to her, sitting next to the now essentially squatting Kathy, her own legs were spread, crossing her feet in front of her, giving me an unavoidable opportunity to look at her turned-on cunt, the outer lips a bit dark, the inner lips darker, a bit crinkled. Kathy noticed me looking, but only grinned a bit as she sipped from her frosty glass.

Returning my attention to making the next gin and tonic, smiling at the woman as I determinedly did not look at the pair near me, though the sounds of kissing provided an idea of what they looked like. However, her attention seemed focused on the kissing couple. I saw a certain look of lust begin to appear on her face. It wasn't surprising in itself, as I was starting to get a bit hard, but it was the first time I had saw a woman getting turned on watching two other naked women playing with each other. Admittedly, this was also my first time, and I was fairly certain my face looked much the same as hers did.

I shifted a bit, moving forward, offering Diane the drink with my left hand as Kathy murmured that maybe it was time to get creamed before returning to the water. Diane stretched out, and Kathy quickly covered her back and shoulders, her hands straying down to her small breasts, making Diane lift her body a bit as Kathy's hands slid over her nipples. Kathy then did her own face and arms before laying down, letting Diane spread suntan lotion over her back and ass, hands sliding over Kathy's spread thighs.

Diane also did her own face and arms, as Kathy sat up, positioning herself in front of Diane. The pair began to take care of their fronts and legs, while I took a sip of Kathy's almost finished gin and tonic, Diane's having been emptied fairly quickly. The woman noticed this, remarking that I was welcome to share hers - along with a compliment of how perfectly it tasted on such an August day.

Diane and Kathy rose, giggling a bit as they returned to the water, their hands straying over each other's oiled ass cheeks. After taking a couple of steps into the water, they turned to each other, clasped hands, and began kissing.

Offered the two thirds empty glass, I remarked that it would be simple to refresh it, if she wished to drink some more. Her head still turned towards the water, she distractedly said 'sure' again, prompting me to focus my attention on making another fresh drink, knowing that any later ones would not be as nearly chilled, a major part of the pleasure of a good gin and tonic in the heat.

Between pouring, slicing, and squeezing, I glanced at her, sitting with her legs at an angle to the shoreline, sweating a bit in the sun. A scent was beginning to perfume the air, one that drew my attention to her, my cock beginning to swell against my thigh. I shifted a bit before handing her the well beaded glass, making her shift in turn, getting a bit closer.

Being done with drink making for now, I offered to cream her back, something we have done occasionally for each other over the years. She is almost always by herself at the lake, and like me when alone, rarely talks much to anyone else. Spreading the white cream over her shoulders, she asked about the pair in the water, who I know noticed had moved out further, pressing tightly, breasts rubbing, Diane's hand clearly between Kathy's legs.

'Well, they're friends' I managed to say before she laughed a bit, saying that fact was pretty obvious. Kathy has been a regular bather here for 20 years, with the other woman being a visitor at least as long as I can remember over the last dozen years. Trying to explain Kathy's and Diane's relationship, when in fact a major part of it was currently completely public in front of us, seemed a bit amusing.

Especially since Diane was obviously being finger fucked by Kathy, the pair tight, Kathy's hand moving at the center of Diane's spread legs. I heard 'Could you .. could you cream me .. everywhere?', pulling my attention back. Our glass was empty, the shore still empty except for us. Who were obviously getting turned on watching two women have sex in the water in front of us.

She turned a bit closer, while also spreading her legs in the direction of the water. I put my feet past her hips, my legs bent, squeezed some lotion onto my hands, and began working over her shoulders, sliding down her sides, moving between the already oiled and still to be oiled skin, only slowly moving towards her front. Rubbing her stomach, she began to coo very quietly, leaning back a bit, head lolling, giving a wonderful view of her breasts.

My hands moved down along her thighs, which began opening the closer my hands approached her pubic region. Soon, her warm skin began lightly touching my legs, her legs spreading as my oiled fingers began sliding over her smooth pussy lips. Looking out at the water, I saw the two naked women kissing passionately, arms reaching down in the water, hands clasping asses tightly, oblivious to everything except their own pleasure.

My cock was hard, and the touch of her back as she began to slump was incredible, well matching the feeling coming from my finger as it began to slide into her wet cunt. She hissed 'oh fuck yes' as my left hand reached her tit, pulling her back against me, my hand sliding over her hardened nipple. This was not the first time I had fingered fucked a woman at that lake, but it was certainly the first time I had ever done it with other people around.

Even if one of the people was the first woman I had finger fucked here in the summer sun, who herself was seemingly being finger fucked by her new lover. Kathy is someone who definitely favors having her pussy filled, unlike most women in my experience, who much prefer having their clit played with. Including the one whose more than nubby clit I was rubbing with my thumb as she stared at the naked lovers in front of us, beginning to moan in a way that never fails to make me hot, sexy words mixing themselves into the stream, like 'sexy' and 'women' and 'hot fucking.'

'Kathy .. loves .. women,' I panted, amazed again at how horny saying that made me, as she lifted herself on her knees, a hand holding my rigid and wanting shaft, sliding my cockhead back and forth against her wet lips. As my cock slit began to move over her clit, words kept tumbling, 'and .. and Diana .. loves fucking .. fucking Kathy.' My hands were now holding her breasts, sliding over her erect nipples, different both from Kathy's large and darkly brown aerolae, and Diane's stiffened reddish points at the tips of her perky breasts.

Her breasts were roughly the size of my wife's, though with pinkish nipples, something I had always before thought a sign of youth. She leaned against my hands, obviously enjoying the increased pressure over their surface, saying 'squeeze harder .. squeeze .. my hot .. my tits' as her hand positioned my cock at the entrance to her lovely sopping wet cunt. I truly enjoy such conversation, a sign of minds participating as best they can in such a purely physical environment, naked and horny in nature, indulging in simple animal pleasure.

Birth control was not a concern, as she was easily older than me by several years, and the feel of her pussy was overwhelmingly tempting as it began to slide down slowly. The reality that four decades separated the youngest from the oldest here was a real turn-on, as I have never fucked a woman older than myself.

She began to let her weight settle, her body pressed against mine, my nipples rubbing against her back. 'Oh yeah, oh fuck yeah' I grunted into her ear as my hands began to move harder against her tits, her nipples pressed against my middle and ring fingers, making her sigh as her labia reached the base of my cock. I felt her hand slide down over my balls as she lifted herself, then reverse direction as she kept rising, slowly trailing upwards along my now wonderfully slick length.

Kathy and Diane were still entwined, a vision of female sexual satisfaction, though it seemed as if was now Diane who was getting her pussy played with, her lips slack against Kathy's probing mouth. I felt a shuddering wave against my partly engulfed cockhead, and knew that her hand had found her clit. 'Yeah .. oh yeah .. play .. play with .. fuck pussy' streamed from my lips, intermingling with her own spoken thoughts, 'spread -- fuck spread .. legs .. pussy lover .. fuck .. spread .. hot fuck.'

She moved back down, the wetness surrounding my rod perfect, feeling her tighten rhythmically. Knowing that she was cumming again, I knew that it couldn't last long. 'Fuck yeah .. cum .. cum cock .. yeah .. cum cunt .. sexy fuck .. fuck cunt.' The words had their desired effect on both of us, her pussy grinding against the base of my cock, squeezing as the cum swelled my shaft to pump into her hot pussy.

Diane's yips merged perfectly with own grunting and gasping as we came, arched against each other, cock and pussy on public display, her tits tight in my hands, flooded with a sensation of pure animal lust, watching another couple get off.

As the intensity ebbed, she began to move up a bit, my still hard cock enjoying an opportunity to keep feeling her hot cum filled pussy around it. When she slid back down, I moved my hands to her hips, then along her inner thighs, feeling her pussy clasp and relax. The sounds from the water had changed, drawing our attention to look again.

Diane mouth was at Kathy's neck, and there was little question from how she was standing that Diane was finger fucking her at the same time. And no question that Kathy was watching us still fucking, with mindless concentration, as we saw Kathy begin to orgasm, her expression so hot, moans suppressed, just like the other times she had gotten off here.

I could feel a hand begin to play with a clit again, the familiar shudders beginning quickly, followed by my own delight in feeling her cum again, our mixed juices now running down my balls as her other hand began to play with my sack. When her well lubricated finger began touching my ass teasingly, she said something that sounded like 'cum again,' making me moan 'oh fuck yeah .. yeah .. like that' as her finger slid past my anal ring, clenching hard as I came, swelling deep inside her.

12