A Learning Experience

Story Info
An older waitress takes him in for the night.
2.1k words
4.12
76.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A bunch of us office buddies were away at a conference. There was a big meeting early in the morning, so we didn't want to overdo, not to mention that we were all reasonably happily married and wanted to keep it that way. Instead of hitting the town, we decided to have a few beers in our hotel room and shoot the shit.

The subject soon found its way to sex. We were asking each other some truth-or-dare like questions.

"When was the first time you ever did it?" Larry asked. Tim claimed the earliest slot, answering 14. Kevin swore it was his wedding night and that he'd been 26.

"What about you, Terence?"

"Oh, 16, 17, I'm not sure." I replied. But then I asked, "When was the first time you did it when you really felt like you knew what you were doing?" That got me thinking:

It was my 18th birthday. Back then that got you into the bars. I was trying to be so cool, looking to pick up anything in a skirt. It was a disaster. I was turned down cold four times. The fifth girl actually poured her drink over my head before storming out. As I stood with who knows what dripping down my neck and into my collar, the waitress walked by and threw a towel on my head.

"Crash and burn, Babyface?" she asked, smiling and chuckling.

"Crazy chick," I growled, drying my hair.

"Yeah well, win some, lose some. You might as well call it a night. Nothin' left here for you to look at."

I glanced around. She was right: 5 or 6 guys were sitting around the bar. A few couples were scattered here and there at the tables, but no prospects for me. Struck out on my birthday: of all the rotten luck! I turned to face her again and it occurred to me that she was an OK package: long legs, full hips, nice chest.

"Yeah," I said, eyeing her up and down, "Well I'm looking."

For a moment she looked absolutely shocked, then she burst into laughter.

"Hun, I'm old enough to be your mother!" she exclaimed.

"Well Ma'am, ya sure don't look like my ma." I drawled.

"Cute." she said

"Yeah?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

"Like a puppy." she countered

"Take me home." I begged opening my eyes wide and trying my best to look adorable.

"You make me laugh."

"Give me a chance...I'll do more than that."

"You're so naughty!"

"Punish me."

"Jesus!"

"Nope. But a close second....Sheila"

"How'd you know my name?"

"I've been watching your chest very closely."

She glanced down at her nametag. I'd been getting a bit loud and some of the customers had taken an amused interest in our bantering. It was reminiscent of a tennis match or a game of ping-pong.

"Cut it out." she warned

"I know you'd like to borrow it, but I'm kinda attached to it."

"Please."

"Don't beg. It makes you look cheap."

"Fuck"

"I thought you'd never ask, but don't you want to go somewhere a bit more private?"

"I'm not kidding."

"Me either. I seriously want you."

I leaned in close, confiding, "I'm about to make a scene here."

"No. Don't," she said quickly. "I get off of work in about half an hour. If you're still here then, we'll discuss it" Believe me, I wasn't going anywhere.

A little while later, she walked up, and sat on the stool beside me. "Look, about before," I told her, "I'm an only child and used to getting my way."

"Really?"

"Actually I have four brothers and sisters and a compulsive need to lie."

She got up, shaking her head and began to walk away. About halfway across the room, she stopped and turned, smiling wryly. "You coming or what?" She didn't have to ask me twice.

As we walked to her apartment, she looked over at me studying my face.

"How old are you anyway?"

I reached into my back pocket, pulled out my wallet, flipped it open, and handed it to her.

"Happy birthday."

"Thanks."

"First time?"

"No way!"

"Just checking"

As soon as we got through the door I was all over her, pinning her against the wall, groping and kissing her roughly, looking to prove what a stud I was. She pushed me away angrily.

"Listen here," she said, her words slow and very controlled, "This is my apartment and when I'm in it, I expect some respect. I put up with enough of this crap at work. I am not one of your cheer leader conquests and I will not be pawed at like a piece of meat!"

I backed off immediately, hanging my head. Boy had I blown it.

"I'm sorry, Sheila."

"Terrence..."

My head snapped back up. Nobody called me Terrence...she must have read it off of my drivers license...it was Terry, but I sure loved the way it sounded coming from her lips.

"Look, you just pushed the wrong buttons."

She sat on the couch, closing her eyes, pulling her fingers through the front of her hair. When she finally spoke, her tone was much more gentle.

"Come" she said patting the cushion next to her. "Lets play nice, OK?"

As I settled down, she drew her legs up, nuzzling into me and running her nails lightly down my biceps. Gently, she wrapped one hand behind my neck and drew me to her, kissing me softly. Her lips were incredibly soft and warm, her mouth opened ever so slightly. I was quick to thrust my tongue into the opening. Her own tongue met mine, but not to do battle. It slid seductively, probing gently forward, then retreating in an intoxicating dance. We slid over and past each other with her controlling the pace. It was slow and wet and hot.

I moved to touch her breast, then pulled my hand back suddenly, remembering her earlier reaction. She pulled back and smiled gently, taking my hand in her own and pressing it to her chest.

Resuming her wonderful kissing, she moved my hand in a small circular pattern. I could feel her nipple hardening beneath my palm. She sighed. I moaned. My cock was pressing almost painfully against the material of my pants.

Again she pulled back, but only to begin undoing the buttons on my shirt. Her fingers were quick and light. She planted tiny kisses on my chest with each new inch of flesh she uncovered. Easing my shirt off my shoulders, she explored my newly bared chest with her long fingernails. With my arms still encased in my shirt, I felt bound, totally out of control. Always before I had been the aggressor; ripping and pawing, taking what I wanted with little regard for anything but my own pleasure. This slow, sensual approach was wonderfully new, the helpless feeling was intoxicating and arousing. My head was swimming so that each little move she made caught me by surprise—and what wonderful surprises she had in store!

She was undoing my belt. This was heaven! At her urging we stood. A brief embrace and my shirt fell away. Her hands reached around, slipping into my jeans, kneading the cheeks of my ass. My pants and underwear fell into a heap at my feet. I followed her lead, slipping my own hands into her waistband and easing her skirt down. Rubbing her hips and tummy, I slowly worked my way upwards, undoing the buttons on her blouse. She leaned against me for a moment, her soft skin radiating the heat of her body at me, then took my hand and led me to the bedroom.

Sinking to the bed, I watched as she shrugged out of her shirt, stepped out of her panties and reached around her back, freeing her breasts. My cock jumped. I was so hard I was afraid that if I even touched myself, I shoot my load all over the bed.

She lay next to me. I rolled on top of her, pinning her down and growling, "Oh, GOD, I want to Fuck you."

She shook her head, and pushed me back, rolling so that she was on top.

"Like this..." she said, leaning down to whisper in my ear, "I want you Terence. I want you so much it aches." Her hot breath caressed my ear, her words making my mind reel with desire.

She sat straddling my stomach. "I want this to be good Terence, so I'm not going to stop every 2 minutes to direct you. First of all I'm going to give you this, but in the future, it's your responsibility." She reached into the nightstand drawer and pulled out a condom.

"Now this all tends to come pretty natural and I'm sure you'll catch on right away: If I push on your chest, then you slow down, or if I pull on your back, I want it faster...deeper. If I do something to pleasure you, I generally expect you to reciprocate; and if I do something to pleasure myself, feel free to take over. Got it?"

I nodded, dumbfounded. I wasn't sure I had it, but I was sure as hell willing to try.

"Great." she smiled broadly. "No more lectures, then." she said, taking the condom from me. "Let me do this."

Sheila turned and placed the rubber on the tip of my cock, easing her bottom back so that her knees were beside my ears. She slowly, gloriously sucked her way down my stiff shaft, unrolling the rubber as she went. She paused as her lips reached the base, making sure I didn't get too excited, then wiggled her shapely ass in my face. I took the hint, though I'd never eaten pussy before.

Tentatively, I parted her slit with the tip of my tongue. She moaned and pushed back towards me. Encouraged, I probed deeper. The taste was salty and tangy and exotically delicious. She jerked each time I touched her little love button, so I began slowly, mercilessly circling around it. Sheila began bucking and moaning, sucking my cock in long strokes.

All too soon, she eased off and flipped around, crooning in my ear: "We'd better ease off, Lover, neither one of us is gonna make it much longer," I didn't care. Still I was a willing student, very eager to please my teacher. I kissed her gently, stroking her hair and holding her close. Nibbling on her earlobe, I struggled to find the right words. "I need you, Sheila. You're a beautiful, wonderful woman and if I don't have you right now, I think I'm going to die."

She closed her eyes, drawing in her bottom lip and biting it gently. Straddling me once again, she placed my hands on her hips, holding them there with her own. Slowly she eased herself down, rubbing my swollen cockhead up and down her crease, then finding just the right angle and steadily moving down.

It was an incredible feeling. I had no control. I just lay there whimpering as her hot, velvety walls enclosed my aching cock, squeezing and milking it. When she finally hit bottom, she sat very still: the point of her tongue tracing her lips slowly, her eyes closed, relishing the feeling of being crammed full.

I couldn't take it any longer. I began bucking my hips up towards her in sharp, short thrusts. She leaned forward, palms braced on my chest. I managed to ease off, once again relinquishing control to her.

She lifted herself up slowly and steadily then eased back down, grinding her hips into mine on the bottom stroke. Her fingers were tweaking and teasing my nipples. They stiffened and swelled, becoming extremely sensitive. No one had ever done this to me before and it felt so damn good! Her pace quickened. She was riding me in earnest now. I reached up to play with her tits, thumbs circling her hardening peaks. She moaned, "Yes...Yes Terence, that's nice. Oh, Baby you're so good!"

I was gasping for breath now, trying desperately to hold back the tidal wave that was rising within me. I began grabbing at her breasts...at her hips...at the sheets.

Whipping my head from side to side, I felt the sensation grow stronger still. I gritted my teeth. I couldn't speak...couldn't think. My hands spanned her belly, both thumbs dipping down to rub her slippery clit on an upstroke. She came crashing down, wailing in ecstasy, her muscles taught and shaking. I joined her, arching up off the bed, spewing hot cum, mindlessly roaring. I became Terence from that day on. Terry was the boy I'd left behind. Sheila had taught me what real sex was all about and I have held a special place in my heart for her ever since. My wife will brag from time to time about what a wonderful lover I am. I wonder if I should tell her she owes Sheila a Thank-you.