All Comments on 'A Learning Experience Ch. 03'

by Joscelyn2tg

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
DesireeFoxDesireeFoxalmost 11 years ago
Really looking forward to

reading more about Joscelyn's journey soon

William smythWilliam smythalmost 11 years ago
A rare combination

This remarkable series combines a story line that is clinically believable with writing that holds the readers interest with it's beautifully written eroticism.

DebbieDebutanteDebbieDebutantealmost 11 years ago
Me too

Also looking forward to learning more of Jocelyns journey.

Deborah.

griffin57griffin57almost 11 years ago
Amazing

Two things; You weave reality and alliteration seamlessly and you have a way of slowing down time with descriptions that paint murals in a person's head. I want to know more about you.

BmthAdmirerBmthAdmireralmost 11 years ago
Deep in

Well, I have just read all 3 of your offerings and got totally sucked into the characters and plot lines so very well written.

I myself have experienced many things in my life and also write both fiction and fantasy, I will add you as a favorite as I would love to read the next stages of this story.

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2almost 11 years ago
No one else has ever ...

"If there had been anything flammable between us, it would have been vaporized, there was that much heat coming from our eyes for each other.". Few can convey real, personal emotions in so few, heart-warming words. If passages like this don't draw a reader into the fold, they need a change of attitude toward a better understanding of universal acceptance. You have a unique power in your soft writing style. You can move everything, and everyone ... worth knowing.

WillowxOCWillowxOCover 9 years ago
Good story telling that is improving

I think that since I'm halfway through this story that I should probably leave a review. First off, it's really neat that you're sharing your story on here! It's important to share our stories with each other, and you tell yours well! It's been a treat to get to read your prose, especially as the story has progressed. Generally, your tone have improved over the course, and you seem to be gaining confidence in your writing style and finding your voice. You're characters, especially as the story has progressed, have acted more and more naturally, and I think that this is largely due to choosing better sentence structure and vocabulary. Your sex scenes might not have carefully constructed build-up (which is probably a by product of it being real life and not a story), but make up for it with an honest realism that make them just as erotic. The only niggle that I have is that in some of the earlier chapters some of the feels clunky and the passages don't flow very well, but these problems seem to be getting ironed out the more I read. Keep writing!

Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgover 9 years agoAuthor
Thank You Willow...

...That helps a great deal. It helps so much to get comments from readers, and encourages me to do what I should... write every day, which ends up creating better stories. Take care now, hope you enjoy the show ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Your writing is steadily growing in quality. You definitely draw the reader in deeply. I don't know how true to actual events this is. I will say the speed at which the doctor threw everything at Jack/Joscelyn left me uncomfortable. I hope that there was more information and discussion involved in the real events. Imagining myself in that situation, I would have been more scared and confused after this experience, even with the relief of finding such strong support.

Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgover 9 years agoAuthor

Yes Anon, I tried to explain in the first chapter, some timelines were 'compacted' simply to allow the story to move forward and also allow other events to come into play sooner. Never easy making live events into something interesting, ends up a boring documentary instead of a story that helps you understand a journey. My testing actually took 3 weeks (2 weeks plus a week of waiting), but frankly even that seemed scary. All of it was scary, so I'm glad that came across. I had no idea what to expect, I was actually thinking I might be committed to some psychiatric hospital or something, because I just didn't know anything, there was no internet, so I was a mushroom, in the dark and growing fast without knowing why. Some of my learning experience came from my doctor. Much more from just dealing with life day-by-day. Thanks for the comments :) Cheers --- Josie

LisaBrooksLisaBrooksover 5 years ago
A Lot To Absorb

Jack's inner emotions spilled out with the right friends! I'm happy for the future Joscelyn! The journey begins!

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 2 years ago

Re-reading this excellent series/story. Conveying the strength a person can have while also capturing the panic and desperation they have in overlapping moments is a sign of a gifted writer (and a person worth getting to know). Thanks for sharing your writing, your story. Wishing you well on your journey.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJoscelyn2tg@Joscelyn2tg
Cheers! ...and thank you for reading my work. "A Learning Experience" is my Transition Biography. "Mistress Maggie" is a little different style of love story. I'm currently working on two new Literotica projects. A prequel to my transition which delves into an early fora...