A Lecturer and Her Students Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They turned me onto my side and Neil got behind me. He put his arms round me and squeezed and caressed my tits pressing them together and rolling each one around as he slid his cock between my legs. He got the bulbous head of it against my lips and as Paul slid his cock up my body he surged himself into me. I got that wondrous feeling as a cock whooshed up my cunt and filled me nearly to overflowing. At the same time Paul got his between my tits, which Neil pressed together, and he started to fuck my cleavage. They both kissed and caressed me as they rapidly brought me to my first orgasm. As I grunted and convulsed my way through that first climax neither of them came. Not showing the understanding of more experienced lovers who realise how tender and fragile a woman feels as she comes down from an orgasm, they continued their enthusiastic shagging of me. That was uncomfortable for a short while, but quickly things returned to normal and my body was soon being stimulated everywhere by their hands, fingers, mouths, tongues and, of course, their wonderfully hard young cocks.

As I began my second orgasm so Neil was moaning that he was about to cum and then with no further warning, shot his load into me. It was odd really that 'the last man standing' was Paul, but that wasn't for long. He had his sturdy cock between my tits that I was now holding together. He was holding my head and pulling my hair as Neil, despite having just cum, was pinching my nipples and rubbing my clit. Paul was thrusting harder and faster between my tits just as if they were a real and not a simulated pussy. I was surprised that he didn't slip out from between my tits, replace Neil inside me and fuck me properly, but why should I care? Neil's cock, though softening, was still in me and my body was being stimulated in all the proper places as Paul titty fucked me. I held the cheeks of his arse which were almost level with my face. It was a gorgeous feeling.

Whilst a young man's cock is wonderful, his arse is probably even more different and appealing than his forty something counterpart. Paul's was firm where it should be, yet soft when he relaxed his muscles; overall it felt wonderful in my hands.

Then he groaned, he held himself stiff between my tits and moaned.

"Oh fuck I'm cumming."

Then his hot, sticky, acrid smelling cum shot up my chest and onto my face. There was loads of it, almost bucketfuls it seemed. I felt as though I was drowning in Paul's cum so much hit my face and chest. So much for youth I mused laying there letting his cum dry on me.

As they both fell onto their backs I didn't know what to do. I also didn't know how I felt. Again showing their lack of experience they made no effort to comfort me during that immediate post fuck time when a woman is at her most sensitive.

I got up, went to the bathroom off my room leaving the en suite off the guest room for them. As I cleaned myself up all my feelings of guilt and shame, I suppose, returned. It was clearly wrong. Any woman fucking two men could be considered to be wrong. A forty four year old divorced mother and university lecturer fucking two of her twenty two year old students would by most people be considered to be fucking terrible. But somehow, for some reason I didn't care. I had gone through the social respectability barrier, crashed past the being inhibited, and broken into new fields of discovery where there are no sexual morals, no barriers and nothing is taboo. In Sammi language, if you want it go for it and if it feels good, do it. Fucking and being fucked by Neil and Paul was both wanted by me and it had felt good as they fucked me. So, as I dried myself after washing all signs of both of them from me, I knew there would be more of the same and there I wasn't wrong.

Wrapping myself in a towel I returned to the bedroom and standing in the doorway the light behind I said smiling.

"Would you like that tea now?"

"Great, thanks" Paul said. "Here or shall we come down?"

"Up to you."

"We'll come down" Neil shouted out as I was half way down the stairs.

"Got anything stronger?" One of them asked as they got to the kitchen a few moments after me

"Yes, beer, wine, vodka, what would you like?"

They both asked for vodka and I got a bottle of Stolli from the fridge.

"Like anything with it?" I asked turning round to face them.

I shuddered when I saw them. Both naked, standing side by side leaning back against the work surface their youthful bodies seemed to leer at me. They were both wonderfully lithe and slim with hardly a spare ounce of weight on them. Neil had quite a hairy chest whilst Paul was almost bare. Neil was about six feet tall and Paul a couple of inches shorter, he was sturdily built whereas Neil was slender, but muscular. They both had reasonable sized without being huge dicks, with Neil's being slightly the longer and Paul's the thicker. Amazingly and hugely exciting to me they were both semi-erect.

"Just water," Neil said catching my eye and smiling for he knew I had been staring at them.

"No ice?"

"No thanks

"You've seen it all before Amanda."

"Not really it was dark up stairs" I replied going over to the sink with the bottle and three glasses in my hands.

"I meant with your other lovers."

I put the bottle down, unscrewed it and poured three generous slugs into the glasses. As I was holding both glasses under thetap and asking how much water they wanted so Neil flipped the towel where it was tucked in and made it slither down my body.

"Neil" I smiled. "That wasn't fair."

"Love and war luv as they say."

"So what's this then?" I asked

"Well sex is like war ain't it?" We all laughed at that. "Anyway you were a little overdressed."

I found it quite incredible, although possibly a terrible indictment on my moral standards, how easily the three of us were getting on and how there seemed to be no discomfort at all being naked together. Most of all I thought it was amazing how I had, seemingly come to terms so quickly with having sex with two of my young students. I almost shuddered again, but this time with apprehension, when I thought of what it would be like at work the next day. Putting that to one side as I did rather too easily, I realised that the exhibitionist in me that had first become apparent when my ex took raunchy photos of me was rearing its head. I was enjoying being naked with them in my kitchen, as opposed to the bedroom. I was revelling in their compliments and without doubt I was flaunting, in a discrete way all my womanly places at them. My worry about my body that at forty four was still ok, but was certainly on the wane and not at all stick like as a few of the girl students who presumably Neil and Paul shagged had, went away.

We sipped our vodkas and water in silence for a while our eyes taking in each others body in this quite amazing and to me unique scene.

"Let's take the vodka to bed shall we?" Paul asked.

"Just the vodka?" Neil said

"Well Ms Williams too of course" he smiled at me as he added. "She looks ready."

I glanced down and of course my nipples had hardened; that would have been impossible to avoid in such circumstances. I looked at both of them and their cocks were on the move almost at that half mast stage.

"It's not just her that looks almost ready" I replied as Neil put his arm round my waist and Paul took hold of my hand.

Our sex was now less urgent, but just as passionate. We 'knew' each other now, there was no fear, 'no will she won't she' and 'should I shouldn't I'? From the moment they had both cum and I had offered the tea, we all knew we would have more sex. It was inevitable. As virile young men, once was never enough for them and as an older woman that was the main reason for going with them, I think.

It was only later that evening when they had gone with Neil unwisely and against my wishes driving, that I worked out that they had been in the cottage for three hours and that after we went back to bed, we'd made love for almost two hours. I tried, but failed to work out the number of orgasms they gave me, but estimated that each of them must have cum at least three times.

I remembered that soon after returning to the bedroom, Paul wanted his turn and he shagged me in the missionary position. I now felt relaxed enough with the two of them to fully spread my legs, raise my knees and wrap my legs round his waist. Neil lay beside us and as Paul fucked me, he kissed me and caressed my breasts as I rubbed his cock. This time, as soon as Paul had cum after we had fucked for five minutes or so, Neil was climbing between my legs. He then shagged me for a good ten minutes eventually cumming at precisely the same time as I did, with Paul's mouth on mine and his hands on my breasts.

We rested for a while, but nowhere near as long as I had with the other, older guys I'd had since the divorce. I was beginning to appreciate why women of my age do have toy boys!

This time they didn't have the urgent need to cum, they had probably used up most of that. This meant that we could indulge ourselves more. It also meant that they both gave me oral and I returned the favour to them; however neither were really that good, probably lack of experience I felt. It also meant that they could each fuck me without cumming. As a result I must have been fucked continuously for about half an hour with them taking turns to be up my cunt and in my mouth.

*

"So was he as hard as this, was I right?" Sammi asked as she plunged the vibrator in and out of me as I lay on my back, with my legs open, my knees drawn up and my tits in my hands.

Oddly, I had wanted Sammi more than ever over the next few days, but I had to wait until the weekend when she was staying with me at my Dockland's flat. It wasn't that Neil and Guy had put me off men, far from it. I had broken through yet another barrier with my threesome with them and now I wanted more. I guess it was now like being a drug addict. I had a habit that I had to feed and as I fed that, it simply demanded more; that habit was of course seeking sexual pleasure. I was, I began to think, becoming a sex junky, but with a refined taste. My habit was young men.

I had phoned and told her about the late afternoon and evening with the guys and she had craved for every detail. It was so odd to be telling a lover all the little details of how other lovers had pleasured me; odd, but wonderfully exciting.

"I hope that you are naked or near so" she'd said when I told her about the car park.

I knew what was coming, but played along with our little game. "And why are you hoping that."

"Because I want to fuck you over the phone" she'd said. And she did just that.

In the flat, I answered her question as she fucked me with me the vibrator.

"Yes Sammi, he was as hard and yes you were right" I groaned as she made me cum.

We stayed in for dinner and had sex several more times.

"When will you see them again?" She asked as she lay in my arms softly nibbling my nipples.

"See as in meet and teach?"

"No see as in meet and fuck?"

"I don't know, nothing's arranged."

"You will I assume?" She asked sucking my nipple and most of my areola into her mouth. That made me grunt with pleasure. "Was that a yes?"

I smiled. "It wasn't, but I guess I will."

"Want some company when you do?" Was Sammi's surprising response.

12