A Lesson for the Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stepjones
stepjones
719 Followers

"Missy," Kayla whispered. "I really need to cum. Remember, last night I said I can't stop at one? But then I got busy giving you your climax, and now I am so turned on I think I'm going to explode!"

Those words gave Missy a tremor of excitement and lust, and she grew bold. Suddenly, she wanted to be buried inside of Kayla.

"Sit on my face, Kayla," she commanded boldly, surprising herself.

Kayla was surprised but so aroused she couldn't stand it. She straddled the blonde's face, sinking her moist, shaved pussy over the girl's mouth.

"Mmmm," they moaned collectively as Missy's tongue began to explore the pretty pink folds of Kayla's pussy.

Missy loved feeling the weight of Kayla pressing against her face. She loved the way the flesh smelled and tasted, and she loved Kayla's thighs pressing against her cheeks. Her tongue was going everywhere, licking Kayla all over, and she moved her face down to lick Kayla's small, puckered asshole as Kayla had done to her. Kayla bucked on Missy's face, moaning and gasping.

"Oh, God, Missy! I love that. Eat my pussy and eat my ass," she exclaimed in a wave of passion and ecstasy.

Missy obliged, stroking Kayla everywhere and plunging her tongue into first the asshole then the pussy hole which was now wet with thick, clear juices. Missy loved the wet hole and devoured the liquid. She couldn't get enough of Kayla's flesh. Kayla was riding a wave of pure, incredible pleasure and her new-found love for this other woman was making it all the more intense. She knew she was going to explode in just a minute. Kayla's thighs tensed and her whole body started to feel the climax as it slowly began and then climbed to a more intense level.

"I'm CUUUMMMIIIINNNGGGG!!!!!!" she screamed with intense pleasure as a seemingly endless climax overtook her, making her shake and cry out over and over as she ground her wet slit into Missy's sucking mouth. As she convulsed in pleasure a small stream of shiny, clear liquid seemed to explode out of her, hitting Missy on the mouth. Missy sucked it into her mouth and swallowed it, loving the taste and feel of it on her tongue. Kayla climbed off of Missy and pressed her naked body against her lover's as she nuzzled against her neck.

"I don't think I've ever cum that hard before, Missy. That was incredible. I think I even squirted."

"You definitely squirted, and I loved it. I didn't know women did that."

"Some women do. I never did before. See what you do to me?"

Missy chuckled huskily and reached back to squeeze Kayla, and they fell asleep for awhile more in satisfied exhaustion.

Chapter Ten

After their brief nap, the two girls had brunch together. Missy gave Kayla a pink, silky robe to wear while she donned a soft yellow one trimmed in lace. They chatted happily together, and the talk was natural and comfortable. Kayla was thrilled by their intimacy and relieved at how comfortable Missy still seemed to be with her.

While eating omelets and fruit salad, Missy began to laugh.

"I still get a kick out of bananas now, Kayla," she said looking into her bowl. "I was just thinking about how you are new to teaching and how I was supposed to mentor you and teach you things, but I think I am the one who has received the most lessons!" She smiled at Kayla as she spoke, and Kayla felt her heart sing from the words and Missy's radiant face.

As they were cleaning up the dishes, Kayla reached over to Missy and slid her hand underneath the blonde's short, yellow robe. Her hand playfully squeezed Missy's soft, round cheek. Missy's eyes grew round in surprise, but then she smiled warmly and actually winked at Kayla. Missy was feeling more free and relaxed than she ever had, and she liked it.

"I think I have an urge to make you cum again, Missy," Kayla said with a mischievous smile. "I think I'm getting addicted to it."

"I think I'm getting pretty addicted to it myself. I have years of missed climaxes to make up for," Missy replied, her voice getting a bit husky with lust.

Kayla took Missy's sweet face into her hands and kissed the other girl firmly on the mouth. She hungrily pushed Missy's lips open and sought her tongue. Missy's tongue quickly met hers, and their tongues moved together with rising desire until they were kissing deeply and passionately. Kayla opened the ties on Missy's robe and reached inside to gently stroke the full, gorgeous breasts. Missy moaned quietly into Kayla's mouth as Kayla's fingers closed around a nipple and pulled it into an erect point. Then Kayla squeezed the other large, pink nipple and felt it grow hard between her fingers. Both girls were becoming incredibly excited, and Kayla let her mouth drop from Missy's and she gazed lovingly over Missy's gorgeous, curvy body.

Kayla moved Missy over a foot to the right and pushed her gently to step onto a kitchen stool. "Climb up on the counter," Kayla whispered lustily.

Missy did as she was told and Kayla slid her back so that she was pressed against the wall. Kayla's hungry mouth found Missy's again and after some deep kissing with a lot of exploring tongue, Kayla let her tongue explore further. She slid it down Missy's chin and down her neck and then she licked and kissed one full, large breast. Missy let out a deep moan as Kayla's mouth closed around one already hard nipple. Kayla then began to suck hard on the other nipple while her fingers played with the hard, moist point of the first breast. Kayla sucked so hard on the nipple that Missy could feel a deep aching in her belly and a feeling of growing tension between her legs. She could feel wetness start to drip out of her too. She had never felt desire like this, and she was completely lost in it.

Kayla sensed Missy's building excitement, and she licked her way from the nipple over the breast and down Missy's body. She swirled her tongue in Missy's navel and then went lower. When she got to the moist, pink pussy she licked the inside of each thigh and then down to the curve of Missy's cheeks which were planted on the counter.

"Kayla, please....." Missy begged.

"What do you want, lady? Do you want me to devour that pink pussy of yours with my tongue? Do you want me to stick my tongue deep inside and suck out your juice and then drag my tongue up to that throbbing little pink clit and suck it?"

Missy was surprised to find herself getting turned on by Kayla's words. "Yes, lick my pussy, Kayla. I need you to!" Missy cried, using a word she had never before uttered.

When Kayla's tongue poised above the fragrant pussy, both women could not wait for what was to come next. Kayla lowered her mouth to the pink flesh and Missy screamed, "Yes!"

Kayla's mouth was everywhere, her tongue furiously licking every inch of Missy's skin. She stuck her tongue deep inside Missy and sucked out the juices and swallowed the fragrant liquid and then dragged her tongue upward moving it furiously over the sweet flesh. She licked the wet slit over and over and when she finally closed her sucking mouth around the erect, little pink clit, Missy moaned loudly.

"Ohhhh, God, Kayla!" She cried as wonderful sensations began to course through her body.

Kayla lifted her head for a moment and said quickly, "Cum hard on my tongue, Missy."

Kayla's tongue and mouth went back to the throbbing clit, and Missy started to convulse in pleasure.

"AHHHHH, UHHHHHH, AHHHHH," Missy cried as she climaxed hard on Kayla's probing mouth.

Kayla did not lessen the pressure, and as soon as the climax ended another one began and Kayla kept her mouth working on Missy's clit as the pretty blonde shook and trembled on her countertop with her legs spread wide.

"Wow, Kayla. I never knew I could do that," Missy exclaimed breathlessly about her back-to-back orgasms. "That was so good."

Kayla kissed her lover's lips tenderly. "It was good for me too, but I'm so turned on, I've got to cum badly now."

Missy felt weak, but she climbed off the counter, and sunk to her knees, the robe falling off of her completely. She stroked a finger up Kayla's leg, tickling the flesh with her nail as she stroked higher. Kayla's leg seemed to never end, but then she felt herself reach the wet pussy flesh, and she gently stroked it. Kayla moaned. Missy let her finger slip inside Kayla, and she reveled in the feeling of the saturated flesh. Kayla moaned louder when Missy's finger began to slide higher and move in and out.

"Oh, God, yes! Fuck me, Missy. Fuck me with your fingers!" Kayla cried out.

Missy put another finger inside of Kayla, and then boldly a third. She pumped them in and out, feeling Kayla stretch to accommodate them. Kayla was so wet, and her juices were dripping out and trickling down Missy's hand. Missy was loving the feeling of Kayla's wet hole on her probing fingers, and she moved them in and out faster, and when she sucked Kayla's clit into her mouth, Kayla screamed.

"Oh, God, Missy. Fuck me, and suck me, and make me cum! I'm going to explode! Missy sucked hard on Kayla's throbbing clit while she moved her fingers in and out of Kayla faster and faster. She felt Kayla's body tense, and then Kayla was exploding. Missy could feel her pussy clenching her fingers while Kayla cried out.

"OHHHHHH, GOOOOOODDDDD!!!!!" Kayla screamed.

She was orbited out of reality for the time being on a climax more intense than anything she had ever known. A gush of clear, shiny liquid squirted out of her again as she shuddered and jolted on Missy's fingers and tongue. Like Kayla had done to her, Missy kept the movement of her fingers and mouth steady, and Kayla exploded a second time with a cry as more shiny juice gushed from her throbbing pussy. When she had settled, she looked down into Missy's pretty face and was shocked and aroused to see Missy slide her saturated fingers from Kayla's pussy and lick some of the shiny juice from her fingers and hand. The gesture was so intimate and so sexy, that Kayla felt her heart swell with love and desire.

In an unprecedented move, Missy then stuck her wet fingers into Kayla's mouth and let Kayla lick some of her juices from Missy's fingers and hand.

"I might need an umbrella when I do that with you," Missy joked, but she found that she really liked it and was glad that Kayla could climax so hard that she gushed.

Chapter Eleven

The sensuous day just seemed to never end, which suited both women fine. After finishing in the kitchen, they went out to Missy's private, shady yard and lounged on the chairs. Missy had brought out a nail kit and some lotion, and she was currently seated on the end of Kayla's chair while the leggy, slender girl lounged. Missy reached up and played with Kayla's firm, round breasts. She let her nails graze the nipples, and then she gently stroked down Kayla's body until she was back at her feet. She squeezed some lotion onto her hands and began to massage Kayla's foot.

Kayla was turned on again, of course, and couldn't wait for another round with Missy. Missy had suggested giving each other pedicures, and Kayla thought it sounded like an excellent way to enjoy some foreplay. She felt like she could stay at Missy's house indefinitely and have them devour each other. When Missy squirted lotion onto her hands again and picked up the other pretty foot, she noticed Kayla's shaved pussy was glistening again with liquid. Kayla saw where Missy was looking, and she opened her legs seductively.

"God, you're insatiable, girl," Missy said with a chuckle as she began to massage the other slender foot.

Kayla moaned as Missy massaged her, Missy's eyes never leaving the dripping pussy. Just as Missy was reaching into her nail kit for something, she heard the phone ring inside the house.

She should have let it go; she hated having reality intrude on this moment, but she felt that she should get it.

"Hold on, sweetie. I'll be right back," she said as she went toward the house, leaving a disappointed Kayla behind.

Missy answered the phone.

"Hey, there. I just wanted to check and see if you'll be ready for me to pick you up at 7:00 tonight for our date?"

It was Glen. Missy didn't answer. She felt like she was being rudely jolted back into reality. She had forgotten about Glen along with everything else that had seemed to recede into the cosmos. Missy felt like something was shattering into a million pieces. It was her new-found sense of freedom and joy, but she didn't realize that until much later. Now she just felt numb.

"Missy, you there?" Glen asked.

"Uhhh, yeah, I'm here. Yeah, sure, I'll be ready at 7:00. See you then." She hung up the cordless phone and stood numb and shell-shocked for a moment. Then, like a robot, she walked back into the yard. Missy's eyes didn't even really see Kayla anymore. It was as if she were looking at the scene from very far away. It had a sense of unreality to it.

"Uh, that was Glen," she said quietly. "He reminded me we have a date tonight. I had better get some things straightened up and hop in the shower. Can you see yourself out?"

Kayla nodded blankly. She felt as if someone had just stabbed her in the gut, and her emotions were so intense at the moment that she could barely process them.

"Thanks, Kayla. I better run. I guess I'll see you Monday at school," Missy said and walked back into the house.

Lying on her bed later, her eyes swollen from crying, Kayla barely knew how she had gathered her things and driven home from Missy's. She was so hurt and confused at how Missy had just shut herself off and treated Kayla like that. Obviously, when Glen called it had knocked her back into reality, and she must have realized that she was only caught up in a moment (or hours) of some kind of madness and lust with Kayla and now everything needed to return to how it was before.

For her sake, Kayla was devastated. She had never been so turned on or satisfied as she was with Missy, and she realized that she had never loved or desired anyone this much before. Yeah, it was kind of weird that it was another woman, but so what? If it felt like this, it had to be right.

But that's all a moot point now anyway Kayla thought as she stared into the bottom of a wine glass on this painful Saturday night. She knew in her broken heart that it was over with Missy and at the moment she wondered how she would recover from this pain let alone have to work with the other woman. She spent the night drinking wine, crying, and using her vibrator to assuage both her pain and pent-up lust.

Chapter Twelve

To echo her mood, Monday morning started gray and rainy. Kayla had the windshield wipers on full speed as she drove to school. On Sunday, Kayla had pulled herself together some, and drawing on some deep-seated inner strength proceeded to feel better as the day wore on. By Monday morning, her pain had turned to anger, and she wanted as little to do with Missy as possible.

Fortunately, she didn't have to see Missy during their planning period as Kayla ended up giving a group of girls some extra help at that time. When they both ended up in their shared office at the end of the day, the tension in the room was palpable.

"What a gloomy, rainy day, huh?" Missy asked in her small-talk voice. Kayla nodded and didn't say anything. Both women seemed to be closed off from each other, hiding behind a formal façade. They talked briefly about some preliminary achievement testing that was to take place that week, and Kayla shortly after picked up the papers she needed to grade and stuffed them into her Coach briefcase.

"I'm going to grade these at home," she said to the room at large and strolled out of the office with her briefcase and umbrella.

Missy sat staring after her as if in a daze. She didn't know what she thought or felt---it was all too confusing. She felt light years away from her real feelings, and she clung to her normal reality and what she always did and how she always acted. Since she was so dazed and confused, she didn't even completely notice how distant Kayla was acting.

As far as the date with Glen was concerned, it had been their typical date, which had further thrust Melissa back into her former life. They had gone out for a nice, Italian dinner which she had barely tasted. After dinner, Glen had taken her to his apartment to watch a DVD. Missy had closed her eyes for awhile, feigning sleepiness, and when Glen's hand had fallen from her shoulder to her breast, she seemed to awaken with a start.

Somehow, it did not feel right for him to touch her there. It felt like that was something reserved for Kayla. She had a moment of clarity with that thought and found it so confusing that she pushed all further thoughts or emotions from her mind, and on Sunday, forced herself to focus on things the way they were before she met Kayla. She was good at suppressing emotions, and she was able to keep herself in a state of taking care of business but feeling little. If Kayla's hasty departure that Monday made her feel anything, she quickly pushed it away and busied herself with teacher work.

Kayla arrived home, and changed into shorts and a t shirt. She allowed herself a few tears while she gulped down a quick glass of wine. It wasn't five yet, but it was five o'clock somewhere she said to herself with a wry smile. She pulled out the vibrator and stroked it over her wet pussy. She was trying to be numb, and she was certainly working up some anger to help with her pain, but she was still so turned on and could not get her body to cooperate. Kayla squeezed a nipple through her t shirt as she stroked the vibrator around the folds of her pussy. She had stepped out of her shorts and panties. Juices trickled down her thigh as she stroked herself. Now her desires were betraying her along with her body. Kayla could think of nothing but Missy as she played with her pussy. Her thoughts were on Missy eating her pussy or on the taste and feel of Missy's pussy and bringing her to her first powerful climax. Kayla was incredibly wet, and she gushed some clear, shiny liquid as she came hard, thinking about making Missy climax. She needed to stop thinking about this she told herself as she reached for her panties. A tear rolled down her cheek, and she wiped it away trying hard to arouse her anger.

Chapter Thirteen

The week at school was a busy one with the achievement testing going on, and the two pretty teachers were almost like ships passing in the night as they worked hard at their respective jobs. Missy remained numb, removed from her feelings, and focused on the business at hand. Kayla was becoming more and more angry as the days wore on and focused hard on doing a good job.

When Friday rolled around, both women ended up in their shared office at the same time. They had been working with some other sixth grade math teachers on their larger team, and those teachers had then left to go out for a bite inviting Kayla and Melissa to join them. The women had both declined and returned a few minutes apart to their office. The blinds on the office door were closed, and only Missy's small lamp was on. Since it was late in the day and only custodial staff would be left, both women had locked their classroom doors. The janitor had actually just mopped their rooms and had said he was headed to the seventh grade wing.

As Kayla looked at Missy sitting at her desk, she was overcome with a confused tangle of emotions she could not possibly unravel. Confused, angry, and of course, still hurting, she felt like the lust and desire were the strongest of all feelings still. Something was coming over her as she looked at Missy, and she began to unbutton her blouse, willing Missy to look up. Missy did look up and was stunned to see Kayla seductively opening the buttons of her white blouse and running her long fingers over her perfect breasts. She wore a pink push-up bra and a smooth full mound was visible over each cup.

stepjones
stepjones
719 Followers