A Lesson In Pleasing

Story Info
Master pushes his pet in unimaginable way.
2.9k words
3.76
52.2k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Angel?"

"Yes Sir?" I asked quietly, looking up at you slowly.

We had been sitting at the dinner table. You'd created a wonderful meal for the two of us. You love to cook, and I love your cooking. You are a Master in the kitchen, and in the bedroom.

"I have plans for us tonight."

I nodded. I knew you had been planning something. I could tell. I always knew. I could read you.

"You do want to be my good girl don't you?"

"Yes, Sir."

"You do know how to please me, don't you?"

I nodded again.

"I need to hear your answer, pet."

"Yes Sir."

My heart was pounding. Just what had you concocted? Was it something we'd talked about before? Could it be a fantasy we'd explored only in words, late at night, in bed.

"Good girl, now come with me."

I expected you to immediately lead me downstairs, into the dungeon you'd created, the sanctuary that was home to some of our most intimate play. But instead, you took my hand gently, and lead me into the living room. There, candlelight guided our way. You put on some soft music, and approached me again.

"May I have this dance?"

I smiled, and accepted. You held me close, cupping my hand in yours. We moved to the beautiful notes filling the room. So far the evening had been quite relaxed, and enjoyable. I could feel my anxiety slipping out through my feet. I let myself fall into your body as it guided me around the floor.

Soon, you paused, stopped me, and let my arms fall to my sides. You put one hand gently under my chin, and raised my face up to yours. You smiled sweetly, and kissed my forehead.

"Now pet, I want you to trust me. You will please me tonight."

"Yes Sir, I want to please you, and make you happy." My smile shone brightly.

"Alright then." You took a step backward.

"Strip for me."

"Here?"

"Do you question me?" You asked sternly.

"No, Sir." I suddenly felt ashamed for my hesitance. You had never asked me to strip in the living room before, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't ask now. I should have known better.

I'd been wearing a simple dress that slipped off my shoulders and fell to the floor. I stood there, my arms at my sides, my eyes down, clad only in a bra, some beautiful lace panties, a garter belt, stockings and heels. I had spent a lot of time dressing for you tonight. You'd picked out my dress, but I'd chosen some of your favorite lingerie underneath.

I heard you breathe deeply at the sight of me, and I tried to conceal a smile of pride, as I knew I'd pleased you. I felt a blush pass over me, and I felt my pussy stirring, the stirring your voice can create. That small pulse inside of me, a sure sign I was to be dripping before long.

Then you walked up to me, and from behind your back you drew a leash. I could hear it, though I was not sure where it came from. I did not hear you move to pick it up.

"I know you don't like the leash pet, but you will wear it tonight."

My throat automatically started to constrict, I started to panic. You knew the affect this would have on me.

"Relax, my slut. Relax for me."

I took several deep breaths. Next, I felt you snap the leash around my neck.

"There, there, pet. You will be my good slut tonight."

Suddenly I felt the leather cuffs around my wrists, binding them behind me. Next you took out my favorite velvet and silk blindfold, and put it over my eyes. I wanted to cry out, to whimper, but I did not.

"Follow me slut."

I was scared of being lead by the leash, but you tugged, and I followed. I knew your house well enough to navigate, but you prompted me with directions.

"Step down, slut"

We were at the top of the stairs leading down into the dungeon. You were in front of me, leading, coercing me to follow. And I did. Slowly I made my way down the staircase, using your words as my guide.

When I felt stable ground beneath my feet, I breathed a sigh of relief. I'd made it so far.

"Tonight you will bring me great pleasure my slut."

I stood there, uncertain of where I really was, uncertain of my surroundings. Was I in the middle of the room? How many steps had I taken? Was I in front of the bench? Was I next to the cross? I was completely disorientated. I willed myself not to cry out, but I began to whimper.

"Relax, whore." Your voice was deep. I felt your hands run down my arms. Then I felt your body pressed against mine. You held me, your arms around me. I took great comfort in this act.

"Tonight you will realize the true slut you are. You will want for what you cannot have. Your body will betray you. I want to see just how much you wish to be mine."

My mind worked rapidly, trying to understand what you were saying. Were you planning on withholding orgasms from me? It had been discussed, yet never enforced. Were you planning on humiliating me and sharing me with others? That had been one fantasy we'd discussed.

I struggled to listen. Was there someone else in the room? I thought, perhaps, I'd heard a creak on the stairs. I held my breath straining to hear more. But there was just silence.

I racked my brain, but I couldn't comprehend what you might be alluding to.

"First I must prepare you little one. I need to make sure you are ready for your surprise.

"These preparations you are accustomed to."

I'd been silent since we'd entered the dungeon. The need to speak was bursting out of me. Finally I asked, "May I speak, Sir?"

"Yes, slut, but briefly."

"Sir, I'm not sure I understand what is happening, or going to happen." "You do not need to understand, pet.

"And with that, you will be silenced."

With that I instantly knew what was next, even before you placed the gag in my mouth. I was a smaller gag, made of a small ball with a hole in the middle. It was one that was more comfortable for me. I knew this meant my mouth would be gagged for awhile.

"Now do you have anything to say?"

I knew this was just a cruel attempt to make me try. I shook my head "no."

"Very good then."

I felt you push me forward, though I was not sure in what direction I was moving. Suddenly my legs came to rest against the bench. It was the spanking bench. A bench you'd fashioned, narrow, and somewhat "L" shaped; the shorter leg perpendicular to the ground, the longer leg supporting my body. The bench was padded, but if you were strapped there long enough, stretched out, it grew uncomfortable.

You moved to put a spreader bar between my legs, though this time, you spread it farther than you'd ever pushed me before. Once my feet were spread at least 4 feet wide, you attached my ankles to the bench. I knew no matter how much I struggled, I could not break free.

Next you spread my torso flat over the long padded bench, only to unclasp my wrists from my back, to stretch them over my head and attach them there. My shoulders were relieved at the movement. But, only for a moment.

Then you stepped away. I could feel you moving back.

Then nothing.

I strained to hear a sound, catch a footstep, find a scent, but there was nothing. It was as if I'd been tied, and left alone.

For a moment, I began to panic. What if you never came back? What if I was to be bound in this dungeon forever?

I forced myself to believe you would never do this. That you were near watching me. And indeed you were, only I didn't know it.

Soon, I heard footsteps coming close. I thought at first they weren't yours, but as I listened, I decided they could be yours, if you'd been wearing a soft shoe or slipper.

Then I heard your voice.

"Relax my pet, you are to be completely mine tonight."

As you spoke a smooth hand trailed down my spine, causing me to shiver. I took great pleasure in the touch.

The hand caressed me, slowly, almost lovingly. And I succumbed to its charms. I felt relaxed as though this single hand held all the pleasure in the world, just running itself over me.

Then suddenly out of now where, I heard the crack of the whip as it came down on my ass. I tried to cry out behind the gag.

"Shhh, pet....you will make no sound tonight. Do you understand?"

I nodded the best I could, and bit into the gag, as you continued to rain the whip down on my ass.

A few strokes later, I felt a hand between my legs. Soft, slender fingers parted my pussy lips, and played in their juices. As you had predicted, my body betrayed me.

My heart started to pound. Those fingers felt so good, I needed them to touch me, to play with me, to know I needed this.

And as the fingers continued to explore my outer pussy, suddenly I felt another pain on my bottom. It was the crop.

I jerked in pain.

"Be still my slut!" you said very sternly.

I tried so hard to keep my body from moving, but I only tensed it, which caused more pain as the crop hit my ass.

Then taking deep breaths I tried to realx my body, and hold it steady. But by then you'd moved the crop from my reddened ass to my back. I'd never had my back whipped before. You knew this.

You began to bring the crop down on my back, lightly at first, and then with more force, all as those fingers were toying with my pussy.

I had been thinking those fingers were yours, until I could feel you standing next to me, striking my back.

Suddenly I became scared. There was someone else here. I was not sure I was ready for this. I began calling out through my gag, and struggling. I wanted to scream! "Help me, NO, I do no want to be shared. I am yours Sir!" But little did I know, this was not about sharing. At least it was not about sharing me.

The more I began to struggle, the faster the crop came down on me, and the faster those unknown fingers dove inside my pussy. I started to feel a warmth of pleasure come over me. The fingers began to move to touch my clit, just to rub it slightly. I began to beg for more.

Even as my Master continued his assault on my back and ass with the crop, all I could feel was the pleasure between my legs. My pussy and clit were throbbing, begging to be touched. All I truly wanted was a cock fuck my dripping wet pussy. I wanted to feel full. I wanted to feel something pounding me.

But suddenly everything stopped.

And everything was quiet for a moment, except for my heart pounding in my chest.

The silence lasted for a few minutes. I could not help but try to call out.

"MMPHH" Which translated to "Hello?" with a gag.

Again, silence...not a sound could be heard.

My clit was still throbbing. I began to imagine being fucked hard from behind. I tried to imagine so many things, hoping to come to the climax I wanted. But nothing could give me what I truly needed. I needed a HARD cock between my legs, pounding me, using me as the slut I am.

Suddenly, in the midst of one of my fantasies, I heard movement again! I felt hands untieing my legs and arms from the bench, and releasing the spreader bar. I was uncertain what was to happen.

As I stood, free of my binds, I was quickly led to another, much lower bench type item.

This bench was much wider, perhaps 3 or 4 feet across, much like a picnic table, but it was not very high...only a foot or two off the ground.

As an instinct I lay myself down on it face first when my legs came in contact with this new contraption. Then you spoke to me.

"No, no, my pet...lay on your back."

I was still blindfolded and gagged, but did as I was asked. "Ahh, my good little whore. Now slide down to the end of the table."

I heard your words, but it took a moment for me to comprehend.

"Now!"

I hurried to scoot myself to the end of this low, oddly shaped table.

As my legs came to rest on the floor, my ankles next to the legs, I felt them being bound to the table. Next my leather cuffs were tied and pulled to the edges of the table, and bound securely.

Slowly I felt fingers touch my pussy. Again, I felt hope...you would let me cum. Yet, as soon as I felt pleasure, I felt the clothespins against my labia. You attached one, on one side, than another on the other side, until you had 3 on both sides. I was terrified you would try to attach one to my clit, but you knew I was not ready for that just yet.

As I lay there, wondering what was next, slowly and securely you grasped my nipples in your fingers, pinching, and pulling.

I murmured softly.

I felt you pull one nipple hard, then place a clover clamp on it. I hissed in pain. Next, you pulled the other, and placed the matching clamp on it. My pussy dripped. I was sure I was making a puddle on the table underneath me. I could feel my wetness dripping down my thighs. I was aching to be touched.

Suddenly I felt weight on either side of my head. Someone was kneeling over me, over my head. I though you wanted relief. I thought you wanted to use my mouth. But my gag was still in place. I wasn't sure what you wanted, kneeling over me, with my gag still in my mouth.

Then I felt a chain drawn through my nipple clamps. The chain was connected to something above me....you? I couldn't quite understand what was happening. All I knew was, there was an awful ache in my pussy, and my nipples felt burning pain.

I heard your voice.

"Slut, I'm going to remove your blindfold now. I told you...you will want for what you cannot have, and you will wish to be mine. Are you Mine?"

I nodded.

You removed my blindfold. My eyes took a moment to adjust to the dim light.

I'd expected to see you seated over me, but was shocked when I saw that of a beautiful woman.

"You want my cock slave, but you shall not have it tonight. You will watch as another pleases me."

And with that you plunged into the pussy above me. I watched in pain, wishing you were plunging into me. I watched your beautiful cock fill another woman, just inches from my face. And what was worse, you'd clamped both of our nipples, and run chains between them, connecting them. As you thrust forward into her, she'd cry out in ecstasy, and as her nipples would pull on mine, I'd cry out in pain.

All my pussy could do was throb with need. I needed your cock in me. And I was to watch you fuck another woman over me.

I watched you slide into her, over and over. I could hear your voice, your breath tighten as you do when you are about to cum in me. And all I could do was watch.

As you began to pound her harder, she bounced against our chained bonds. I thought she was going to pull my nipples off. I cried for the pain in my nipples, but mostly I cried because you were taking pleasure in another slut.

Then I heard a guttural moan, then kind that lets me know I've pleased you as your pet. And I began to sob through my gag. My pussy still throbbing, needing release.

After you slipped yourself from the woman above me, and relaxed, you unchained us, and undid the clamps on our nipples. I think I cried more than she, and perhaps you thought that meant I was less strong. But my tears were more of fear - fear that you'd replaced me.

Soon after she and I were un-chained, she must have left. I'm not sure - I wasn't paying attention to her. All I know is that soon, you were at my side, releasing my bonds, and caressing my body.

You picked me up, and carried me to the bedroom. There you laid me upon the bed. I was still crying, unsure of what I was crying for.

"Shhhh, my darling. My pet. You pleased me greatly tonight.

"You are with me now. No need to cry."

You hold me, and hold me, and I begin to relax. And eventually I fall asleep in your arms, feeling safe and secure. Until tomorrow, at which point I'm sure you will have another test for me to endure.