All Comments on 'A Lesson in Truancy'

by Alexandra

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
when will

When will authors learn to proof read prior to uploading stories. Here's yet another that confuses "cum" and "come" though sounding the same the meaning and usage are different. Only real way to find and correct is by proof reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Ending ruined it.

So it wasn't for real? Meh.

ClassyladybugClassyladybugover 13 years ago
Good writing

I agree that ending spoils it a bit. With a 32 B, she would wear a 2 or 4 for shirt size. Overall, enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
great idea, good telling.

I always enjoy Alexandra's stories - they are well-developed and this one has a good twist ending. I knew something was coming and it intrigued me as to how this would finish. Unlike some readers, I don't then condemn the writer for a "predictable" ending.

It is interesting that Mister Packard is committing a similar offence during his working hours that he is more-or-less accusing the "student" of - ie, breaking the rules in a serious way. Alexandra's work is always interesting and I hope she continues.

Les.

ArsomniaArsomniaover 12 years ago
Too cute!

I found this story to be totally adorable and hot. The ending makes it beyond cute and the action in the middle is well written. It put a smile on my face. Good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More please

Your stories are awesome. Please please keep writing. And, if the pic is actually you.... You are stunning

IJS0904IJS0904over 1 year ago

Wonderful! Simply wonderful! So sexy and so loving. I knew there was a backstory, but I didn't get it until the end, just like you planned it. Very well done. I noticed that it has been some years since you posted a story. I hope that you are well and writing your wonderful stories. If so, I would love to follow you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous