A Lesson Learned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without a word he unclipped her cuffs and the leash, and pointed to his cock. "a" had never taken his cock in her mouth after he'd fucked her ass, she hated the idea, but now, eagerly, in spite of muscles screaming in pain, in spite of what she felt, "a" slipped his semi limp cock in her mouth and gently, knowing how sensitive it was, licked and suck him clean, relishing the fact that he wanted her to perform the task for him.

He pulled her head away and pointed to the bathroom, "clean up and come downstairs." And with that he turned and left her. Obediently she crawled off the bed and staggered to the bathroom.

It was late and she was famished, but Master hadn't mentioned food, so she ignored her belly the same way she tried to ignore the pain Master had inflicted on her. Her body ached and every part was sore, but she would do whatever Master required now and worry about feeling better later. Right now she was going to be the very best slave any Master ever had. She was never going to doubt her Master again or let her temper get away from her. The pain had taught her a valuable lesson, but the look of disappointment in Master's eyes had been even more painful than anything he'd done to her. She saw him sitting on the couch as she entered the room and vowed never to disappoint him again.

She fell to her knees and crawled to the couch, taking her position on the floor at his feet, hoping he would acknowledge her and she could let him know she had learned her lesson. She wanted so badly to let him know, and worried that he was still angry and disappointed in her. "a" vowed to herself that she would never make that mistake again and knelt as close to him as possible without touching him. Master made no move to talk to her or even notice she was there, instead he watched the hockey game and ignored her.

"a" wasn't sure what to do, what he was thinking, what would happen next. She only knew she would do what ever it took to be his. So she knelt, naked, scared, confused and desperate to please, and waited for her Master to see her.

He watched her crawl to the sofa and stop beside his leg. She kept her eyes downcast as she'd been taught so she couldn't see him watching her. God she was good looking. He'd often wondered why such a stunningly beautiful woman had kissed his feet and begged to be his slave. But she had and he collared her and she was his. He marveled at her smooth skin and loved the long sexy curves of her legs. He was always proud of how every man and half the women in the room would look at her when she entered. But now she was just a naked scared little slave, he knew she was worried about what he would do now and he wasn't about to set her mind at ease, not just yet. So instead of acknowledging her he left the TV on and watched her as she groveled at his feet. He realized he was no longer angry, he could see she was panic stricken at the thought of him still angry with her, and she was just too much a part of him to stay mad. Finally he got up and went upstairs to use the phone.

"a" heard Master on the phone and she was terrified that he would be making plans that didn't include her. She wasn't going anywhere; she knew that with all her heart, no matter how angry Master was, she was going to do whatever it took to make him want her again. She bit her lip and didn't move a muscle as he returned to sit on the sofa. After what seemed like an eternity the doorbell rang and Master stood, snapping his fingers at her to stay. He walked out to answer the door, something he never did, because after all that was what she was there for. Panic filled her mind. What if he didn't need her, or want her anymore, what if he decided he wanted someone else and wasn't even going to use her for domestic duties. She knew suddenly and clearly that if Master brought another slave into the house she would still be his, do whatever he wanted, she wasn't going anywhere no matter what. She'd prove she was the slave he wanted her to be.

Master walked back into the room and the smell confused her for a minute. She could smell pizza, Master hated pizza, he would only eat it occasionally and then just to please her, and now here he was placing a box on the coffee table in front of her.

"Get me a plate, and a drink." He sat back down.

"a" pulled herself up, ignoring the pain and rushed into the kitchen pulling a clean plate down, grabbing napkins and almost running back into the living room, ecstatic at being able to serve her Master.

She loaded several pieces on the plate and kneeling, head between her arms she handed it to him, before retrieving a drink and placing it at his side, then retreating to kneel once more at his feet. After he ate Master offered her a piece, holding it to her lips and letting her devour it. Letting her eat out of his hand like the good little pet she knew she wanted to be, Masters good little pet. He still didn't look at her, but he fed her several pieces, his pet eating out of his hand, relishing the thought of being his. He gave her a sip of his drink and her heart skipped a beat, because it was then that she knew he was no longer angry at her. She had been punished and now it was over. Gently, hesitatingly she leaned forward and let her lips caress his naked thigh, needing, wanting desperately to touch him and let him know she was there. Terrified he would push her away she gently laid her head on his thigh, holding her breath, frightened of what his reaction would be. He did nothing and slowly she relaxed letting the weight of her head rest on his warm flesh.

After a while "a" felt her Master's hand in her hair and he pulled her head back, looking silently into her eyes. She was mesmerized by his intense look; a warm tingling feeling flowed into her belly.

"Never again little one," his voice was hard, but she could feel his tenderness underneath. "You must always remember that you are my only one, always and all ways."

And without another word he pulled gently on her hair, bringing her off the floor and allowing her to crawl onto his lap.

Her heart leaping, wanting to cry with pleasure, "a" curled up on her Master's lap, her face against his chest, his chin resting gently on her head.

"Never again Master," she whispered as she melted against him, "never ever again."

12