A Letter Home Ch. 02

Story Info
A soldier's letter to his wife.
2k words
4.13
15.9k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/21/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A fictional letter from a National Guardsman to his wife

*

Hello My Sweet,

By now you should have read the first letter I sent you. I'm hoping you enjoyed reading it as much as I did writing it. I miss you My Sweet. Here are the rest of my plans for your birthday.

We spend the day together, relaxing, enjoying each other's closeness. I have planned a romantic dinner for just the two of us, and soon the day goes by and we get ready. You go to shower first, while I lay out my clothes and call to confirm my plans. I come to join you in the shower, and am awestruck by the sight of you lathering your magnificent body. I watch the image I see through the shower doors, distorted, but sexy, and realize what a lucky man I am.

I slide the door open, and join you in the shower. I take the soap from you, stand behind you, and begin to massage your back as I lather you. The soap makes it easy for my hands to glide across your skin. I start at the base of your neck, and both hands work their way down your back. One hand goes around your waste, while the palm of my other hand runs up the center of your back. I hear you moan lightly, and your head tilts back. Both hands rub your shoulders, and continue down the length of you arms.

I get to my knees, and each hand begins to glide across you cute ass. The shower washes away the soap, and as I rub, I also kiss your cheeks, and bite lightly. I wash each leg individually, enjoying the strength of your thighs and calves. As I stand back up, my fingertips glide up the sides of your body, tingling your skin along the way. I pull you close to me, pressing our bodies together. Both hands rub your hips, working their way around you. I'm kissing the back of your neck, and along your shoulders, as my hands rub your stomach.

My hands move up, and I lather your spectacular breasts. I put the soap down so both my hands can give your breasts the attention they deserve. You press against me a little harder, my hard on nestled between your cheeks. I massage your breasts lightly at first, moving my hands slowly over them. I'm nibbling on your neck, kissing across your shoulders. My hands massage your breasts harder, run over your hard nipples, lift them, pull at them.

One hand glides down your stomach, and massages your inner thigh. I move to your lips, and slowly move my hand up and down. One finger parts your lips, while the rest of my hand massages your hard clit. You grind against me, raising and lowering your ass on my cock. My other hands is going from breast to breast, nipple to nipple. As you grind my cock on your ass, I pull you tighter to me, massaging your clit a little faster. I squeeze your breasts harder, pinch your nipples, bite into your shoulders.

You reach up and your hand goes to the back of my head. Your other hand is on mine, moving it over you clit. You begin to moan, and move your ass faster and harder on my hard cock. You move my hand faster over your clit, push it in tight. I squeeze your breast tighter, moaning in your ear. I grind my cock harder and faster against your ass, and you grind back, pushing me against the shower wall. My hand on your wet pussy lifts you, pulls you in tighter. Your head leans back, and you bite into my neck. Your orgasm is building, and your hand clutches my hair. You pull my head down, holding it to your shoulder. Your breathing in short gasps, your breath hot in my ear. this is a huge turn on for me, and my orgasm begins to build.

Both our bodies go tense, tighten against each other, and we both explode. Your honey juice flows through my fingers, your pulling my hand tighter to your pussy. My hot cum shoots between us, spreading on your lower back and my stomach. We stay pressed against each other, letting the hot water wash over us. You turn, wrap your arms around me, and we hug tightly.

We leave the shower, dry off, and while I go dress, you dry your hair and put on your make up. You come out to dress, and knowing how much I love for you to show off your body, you decide on a short black skirt and a tight, white, stretch tank top. You hold up your bra and thong, a questioning look in you eyes. I nod my head no, you smile, and toss them on the bed. I admire you as you dress, and my reward is a strip tease in reverse. Completely dressed, you stand before me, and oh baby do I approve.

We leave the house, and you start to head towards your Mustang. I tell you no, tonight we take my truck, we are going to need it. Your eyebrows raise, but you ask no questions. We're going to your favorite steak house, and the ride there is quiet, relaxed. You snuggle up close to me, your head on my shoulder. I hold your hand, raise it to my mouth and kiss it. We arrive at the restaurant, and walk to the entrance, arms around each other.

In the restaurant we are seated in small, dimly lit booth. The table is set just as I had requested. Table cloth to the floor, a single rose, candles, and champagne in a bucket of ice. We sit across from each other, and I pour us both champagne. Glass raised, I toast your beauty, your heart, and our life together. The waitress takes our order, and while we wait we talk about our life together. Under the table, I take a shoe of and massage your calf with my foot. I move my foot slowly up and down your calf. I stop for a moment, reach under the table, and telling you my foot is itchy, I remove my sock. I bring my foot back up, and begin to massage your calf again. You notice my bare foot on your skin, and wonder why I took my sock off. Your curiosity is soon satisfied when you feel my foot slide along your thigh, into your skirt.

Your startled a bit, and your thighs close on foot. You look at me, around the restaurant. Its crowded, but not overly so, with a few people seated around us. I try to move my foot forward, and you gradually release your hold on it.Your thighs spread, and my foot finds your warm pussy. I use my big toe, and begin massaging your clit. You lean back in your seat, sliding forward to my foot. My toe rubs on your clit, brushing against it. You clutch the table with both hands, and you look me in the eyes. Your hips move slightly, against my toe. The excitement of getting off in front of people, of trying to be discreet, helps your orgasm build quickly.

Your eyes squint, head goes back, and tongue licks your lips. A small moan escapes you, and you quickly scan the tables around us. No one heard, and you go back to enjoying my toe. You take deep breaths, arms tense on the table. Eyes close a little more, and knowing that you are close, I whisper to you. "Come on baby, let me hear you," I tease, "cum for me." This puts you over the edge, and your body is rocked with a powerful orgasm. Your thighs close on my foot, and your legs go straight underneath the table.

Your whole body tenses, and you scoot back from my foot. You hang your head down a bit, taking short, deep breaths. Your body relaxes, and you look at me with a small smile. I pour us more champagne, and you raise your glass in a silent toast. You love and hate the fact that I love to play with your body where ever we are. I smile back at you with the all knowing grin you like so much. The waitress brings our dinner, and we enjoy a delicious meal together.

On the way out of the restaurant, you thank me for a wonderful evening, and I tell you we are not done yet. It's a beautiful night, and we are going to the beach. In the truck I have a blanket, a bottle of wine on ice, and a cd of all your favorite music. It's a forty-five minute drive to the beach, and licking your lips you tell me you have a surprise for me. In the truck, you snuggle close to me again, resting your head on my shoulder.

On the way to the highway, you rub my thigh, run your hand over my crotch. You feel my hard on growing as you rub, and you undo my belt, and the buttons to my jeans. You rub my cock over my underwear for a moment, and you reach in and take it out. I raise up, and take my jeans down a little more. You have a firm grasp on my shaft, and your head leaves my shoulder and goes to my head.

You kiss my head, and your tongue rolls around it. You take my head in your mouth, and your tongue slowly licks around. Your lips leave my head, and run down the length of my shaft. Your tongue licks up my shaft, and licks around my head before you take me back in. You begin to slowly take me deeper in your mouth. Your hand releases my shaft, and you cup my balls and squeeze. You twist your head side to side, your tongue on my shaft, while my head rubs the inside of both cheeks. You leave my cock,and run your lips down my shaft again. Your hand raises up my balls, and kiss them, lick them, and suck on them. Your lips run up my shaft, and go over my head.

My cock once again in your luscious mouth, your lips slide down my shaft ever so slowly. your tongue follows your lips down on my shaft, and leads the way back up. Every so often, you relax your throat, and take my cock deep. You do this, and stay there, knowing it thrills me. I reach under your tank top, and play with your nipples. You know when I do this I am getting close, and you begin to move your head faster. I reach to finger your pussy, and you shake your head no, with my cock still in your mouth. This is for me, and you want to concentrate.

Your mouth slides up and down on me, getting faster, taking me deeper. My orgasm is building, my cock getting harder. I try to hold back, and when I do you squeeze my balls. This is too much, and your mouth fills with hot cum. Your mouth keeps working, taking me deep, taking my cum. Every time you go down, you swallow, not losing a drop. I stop cumming, and you release my cock from your mouth. You slowly lick my shaft, and all around my head. Finished, you pull up my jeans, button them, and buckle my belt. Your head goes back to my shoulder, you turn mine, and kiss me with a satisfied smile.

We arrive at the beach, and drive across the sand to a nice, secluded area. I spread the blanket, a pour us both a glass of wine. Turning on the cd player, soft romantic music fills the air around us. We lay back on our sides facing each other, looking into each others eyes. We lean in and kiss, slow, soft, gently. We move closer together, arms around each other, and lay back. Wine glasses discarded, we enjoy the feel of our bodies pressed together. I pull the blanket around us, and we drift of to a deep, peaceful sleep.