All Comments on 'A Letter to my Ex-Wife, Selina'

by FinishTheDamnStory

Sort by:
  • 175 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Welcome Back!!

Glad to see you haven't disappeared. Nice story. 5 big stars.

frasnostfrasnostabout 10 years ago
Enjoyable

While not a masterpiece like A Boilerplate Rendering or UnVailed, this latest offering from FTDS is perfect compliment to Selina28's tale. I'm not going to point out the unrealism or implausibility because it's quite consistent with the original. Hubby may have been excessive with paedo-prison vengeance on Rival and wanton couplings with Wifey's female acquaintances and sister, but again, it is an apt mirroring of Wifey's expectation for Hubby dearest to accept her whoring at his expense.

One thing is for sure, this yarn is much more enjoyable to read than the mass-produced, cuckold filler which is notorious in LWs. I don't mind them, but I much prefer something which is not rote, unique and stands out from the crowd.

4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

A nice tide me over from the crap posted yesterday until one of the better authors on the board post another story. You could be in that number if you didn't waste your time with other people's crap. Gave it a 4.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 10 years ago
OH YEAH

Yo, where you been? We're all missing your brand. Please continue fixing those crap tales. Great sequel. Only one problem with the end. Selina doesn't do windows.

HA HA HA

sugnasugnaabout 10 years ago
Hilarious!

5*! Fun!

hoosier76hoosier76about 10 years ago
I agree

Good to have and & you're your completions of wimpy stores. Please continue to do more!

HcopHcopabout 10 years ago
Great to have you back...

... can't wait for more. Great story, could be a little shorter though. Thanks!!

zed0zed0about 10 years ago
I LOVE A Happy Ending!

ROFLMAO!!! Custard chucker??? I Love it!

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiabout 10 years ago
As always...

...you can be considered a bank. Good to read you again

OneShotOneOneShotOneabout 10 years ago
Welcome Back

Good to see you writing again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great

a lot of life's events comes to the front of my mind as I read this one... Sure wish I could have formulated and written this one.... Thanks for the Flashback in my mind...

slaverowanslaverowanabout 10 years ago
Fantastic nonsense

But very funny. 4 stars for the comedy nonsense and laughter I had reading it :)

Welcome back ;)

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilabout 10 years ago
Didn't need a finish but...

Glad you did.

The original story was a funny, over the top, cuck up. Yours did a great job capturing the flavor and providing an over the top counterpoint. More of a mirror than a finish.

RePhilRePhilabout 10 years ago
YOUR BACK!!

Missed you in LW. As always a unique and fully entertaining story line. Your one I the few writing here that isn't a WACC and for that we thank you with each story you write. Oh btw I coined WACC a coue years ago when I was getting ripped for mean reviews by these writers. = Wimp Ass Castrated Cuckold

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Childish.

Was there a cliché that you missed. What an incredible, silly fantasy. I couldn't keep reading. The Ivy League assistant that fits under his desk? Yeah, she's a genius. It was pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
sleeper tale

your tale put me to sleep. she did you wrong, you became a man whore.

you became the person who did you wrong. you are no better than her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I'm wondering if you even read the original story?

Because this certainly is not the way I would have responded to someone who tried so hard to ruin me professionally, publicly, and privately. This was just stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Selina: Sullies Everything Loving In Normal Adults. ))

Thank you for not letting her story stand.

I'm guessing Selina28 also likes to put acid in the eyes of newborn puppies.

What is TRULY sad is how there are people like her.

People that read her fucked up story and who could give 3.33 to a sadist writer for her unimaginative story with average writing about a man who's only sin is to work hard and try to love his wife, while she acts as Satan's helper.

In real life, we see these people mostly in schools yards, shooting children.

JounarJounarabout 10 years ago
5* over the top, outragious and awesome

welcome back my friend, you have been missed :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
too all the cockold and cockold lovers out there

this how you treat a whore wife and her lover.

Ducky7Ducky7about 10 years ago
A perfect letter if I ever read one.

It make all the right points and is just short enough to keep the reader engrossed with the subject. Managers in business should take heed of this example. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Plane Tickets?

Contradictory - first he has the return ticket and forgot to give it to her, and then she bought the tickets on canceled credit cards but never used the return????

IronDragonIronDragonabout 10 years ago
Welcome back!

Outstanding OTT BTB revenge there! Reminded me of "A Letter to My Wife Becky" by slow_n_gentle, but even better! LOL

Had me laughing all the way through it. The condescending attitude, so like Wifey's tone in the first one, made it perfect!

5 HUGE Stars!

Oh, and could you please fix "The Neglected Wife's Revenge" by baddad53? That one really needs your brand of justice, man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great ending !

I love stories where the "bad guys" seem to "self destruct", and the good guys win. I have a suggestion, have you read "DETER' by Oshaw ? I think that story really needs a good ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Very funny

The perfect "solution" to the cheating wife disease. Well played. But now you need to get to work. Edrider 73 has run amok with SO many stories that need endings......

LeFrog08LeFrog08about 10 years ago
This had me laughing all the way.

A tongue-in-cheek BTB story. I loved it!

Revenge with Humor, priceless!

I'm still chuckling...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Not Good

Just a tad too sadistic for my tastes. Not quite realistic either.

If the wife were my daughter and did this shit, I would be pissed off, but there is no fucking way I would choose husband over her.

And no matter what she did sexually, if husband treated her like that I'd put a couple in his brain box.

Corsair46Corsair46about 10 years ago
to anon as well

Great satire! Laughed my butt off the entire story. Apparently some folks aren't smart enough to see.

Thanks for the read.

sammyveesammyveeabout 10 years ago
Dribble!

Worse you've ever done! You're capable of much better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Unrealistic

Not realistic but fun to read.

rainbow001rainbow001about 10 years ago
Thank you

I am betting that you had a ball writing this piece. It was a fun read and the comments it provoked are almost as entertaining. Thank you for your time and effort on this one.

thebuffalothebuffaloabout 10 years ago

Gave me a chuckle and that's a good thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
GO

AWAY *

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
THIS TONGUE IN CHEEK APOLOGY OMITS ONE ITEM

if and when she returns to you abode, those Viruses You Mention can be transferred other than sexual, just how mad do you think you made her, TK U MLJ LV NV

FinishTheDamnStoryFinishTheDamnStoryabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for all the comments. Admittedly, it was silly little satire, just a bit of fun while I work on some larger works.

I've built up a backlog, and those should be coming out in the next few days, including a longish follow-up to edriders73's yo-yo chronicles ch.02 with his generous permission, and a finish to Sally Tart's A Good Wife Doesn't Drink, among others.

These are all over the place in how they deal with the issues. Some have reconciliation, some have strong non-consent leanings.

Three multi-chapter conclusions are in their final stages. Two are classic continuations, including my version of How High A Price, and I've written a conclusion to Do Not Pass Go.

Thanks again for the comments - FTDS

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 10 years ago
Should have been in humor - this one was funny (and right on target!)

A very appropriate 5-star response to the original 1-star story. Way to go FTDS!

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartabout 10 years ago
my blue veined custard chucker...

Now that was fucking funny!!! Dude you had tears rolling out of my eyes with some of that shit. I haven't laughed that hard in ages. Hell, the laughs even made up for the fact that I had to read the original garbage to see the origines of this. Well done and great fun....and leaving her in "fuck it" priceless!!

bruce22bruce22about 10 years ago
Bit absurd

But still a silly little story. It really has nothing to do with the original.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

way to burn the Bitch,,,,with a much better life

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
love it

But when are you going to finish JPB "The Competition". I'm sure JPB would love your spin.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
* * * * *

B T B BRIGADES

Sassy_th4ngSassy_th4ngabout 10 years ago
Well....

Not my favorite of your works simply because of the harsh retribution. I did find it funny, well written and in keeping with the theme of the original story. As it's your usual top notch blend I can't get it anything less than 5 stars. Again, thank you for writing and please continue to share your talents.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What a sick answer to a sick Selina story.

Those who love to burn the bitch love this trash, he was worst than his ex, one of you worst stories ever. Total garbage. No story here just sick revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I guess it’s supposed to be satire.

However, taken too far, as this was, and satire just becomes a meandering, overdone, mess. You just piled on and on, such as the pedophilia and the woman after woman. Satire needs a deft touch, such as if you’re using a scalpel. This was done with a sledgehammer.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyabout 10 years ago
Five Minutes of Vivaldi

Is like heaven. An hour of Vivaldi is like hell. That is a quote from Beethoven. I use it to express my opinion when someone goes way too far. You went way too far.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 10 years ago
All right, already

Piling on!

I thought getting some folks to plant some heroin in her luggage during a stop on the their cruise would be adequate. Oh, then calling in an alert!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Over the top....

A bit much,but entertaining. Thanks for the finish, but don't give up your day job for this one. I 5'd it anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Totally sick

Do you know what empathy is. If you do it is only intellectual not a part of your emotional life nor behavior. Your writing certainly reflects either lots of pain or a moral development of a 2 year old or a person with a personality disorder. Get a life and stop writing. Had stopped reading your efforts for some reason I read this one to see if you had improved and/or matured. Nope. I worry about the number of brain cells this deprived me of. Man what ridiculous tripe. I agree with the writer who said that his actions were far worse than hers even though hers were worthy of punishment. Stop your contributions to the degradation of the world.

FD45FD45about 10 years ago
I was searching for the perfect word

but someone beat me to it.

Absurd.

Here is the deal with me: while I haven't read the original mudpie, I can almost guarantee that however the original character seemed, he was nowhere like this as described. Why? Because any woman ballsy enough to try this wouldn't be trying it on a FTDS type person.

This was FTDS imagining how he would deal with some of these circumstances if he had unlimited money, charm, and latitude with a lot of legal agencies.

But the only voice I heard was FTDS, not an actual character. At least in that one story with all the exercise, FTDS pretended to be the cuck chump for at least ONE SCENE before he suddenly Hulked up and had testicles so large they dragged on the floor. It was at least a wink at a character transition.

Here...nothing.

But he always writes well. I just hope he can reign in his imagination to credible levels one of these days.

DunaDunaabout 10 years ago
LOL

Ha...Ha...Ha... Sometime the humor may be bigger role. Yes it was a parody or satire, but I enjoyed fine! 5*****. I think the less parody and satire type humorous letter to my soon to be ex wife is story of slow_n_gentle "A Letter to My Wife Becky". That story is nearer to the true life than this, but same humorous story.

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanabout 10 years ago
Too far fetched to be reasonable

Not tongue in cheek enough to be parody.

Nice try, but I don't feel it worked.

jasonnhjasonnhabout 10 years ago
It's a lark

The "apologetic" tone continued through the whole story was hilarious. Of course is was over the top and impossible, etc., etc., etc.. Many people seem to have no problem when some of the women in these stories come up with the lame, flimsy excuses to cheat on husbands that are nothing but loving and supportive. We are expected to be understanding of the poor dears and their brainlessness. Why not be accepting of this happy man who desperately wants his ex wife back?

DunaDunaabout 10 years ago
To be maid not wife

@jasonnh The ex husband does not want her to be wife. He want his ex-wife to be maid for Anna's and his common kids.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Too long

The story is only two pages but I think you could cut it down to one page. I got the point early enough but you just kept going on and on long after I was still reading.

WoodyKCWoodyKCabout 10 years ago
Worst

Maybe I should have read the original, but this was bad. I normally.like your finish stories but this was disjointed and a poor effort. I think everyone in your version is pathetic and earns nothing.

IronDragonIronDragonabout 10 years ago
@FTDS

Man, don't worry about the guys who have no sense of humor. Keep it up and over the top. Great job once again, FTDS!

TheNextGuyTheNextGuyabout 10 years ago
****

I enjoyed reading it, but like I said in a review for another recent story of yours, it feels a bit heartless and too focused on revenge. I don't necessarily mean that this cheapens your stories, but it certainly doesn't help them become better.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 10 years ago
We knew it was over the top all the way, I kept reading to see what else he did to her.

And it all was WELL-DESERVED, the bitch deserved it. And her lover deserved it, too. What goes around, comes around, to coin a phrase. What a good frame, serves the bastard right, I am sure he regrets things now, too bad the author did not relate the conversations they had when he visited him in prison. More coals to the fire I would imagine. A great BTB and her lover. 18 stars.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

Thanks for the offering.

OldpartOldpartabout 10 years ago
over the top

Totally unrealistic. But, FUN read and gets a 5 from me. This author is improving, IMO.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
"over the top"?

Nahhh.

This is a funny backlash to the original. The original... with it's ridiculous, humiliating, sadistic theme, needed a reply.

No RIGHT-thinking human would accept reading the original, and not demand that the ledger be balanced. I laughed when I saw that the slut who wrote it does not show feedback. She wouldn't dare. Alot of THAT would have been over-the-top, I am sure, but it would have been well deserved.

And so to this story... Who would take this seriously? Come on!

But the original story deserved every word written in this one as a reply; over-the-top, unrealistic and preposterous as it is.

It is all about the mood invoked on the reader.

The first story says, "Be a good puppy, hubby, that's all you deserve."

This story says, "Fuck you, and the horse you rode in on, Selena."

Thanks for the laugh

harrycartonharrycartonabout 10 years ago
LOLOL

Too much! So far over the top, it's on the other side.

Great!

1zardoz956081zardoz95608about 10 years ago
BTB? Oh, no. Not at all!

It wasn't a nuke, but it was a flame thrower!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Shut the fuck up Monkcalm

you cucked basement dweller.

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
thank you FTDS

I appreciate that you included the url for the story you were finishing. Not having to go to search, input the name of the author or story, and then follow the link to be able to read the original was a welcome change.

SELSTIMSELSTIMalmost 10 years ago
Whaa, Whaa, Whaa

That's all I heard after the first few paragraphs. Instead of taking the high road and writing something witty you took the low road and went for crude and immature. The letter quickly became the whinings of an insecure 8 year old boy crying as he spoke. Pathetic

fanfarefanfarealmost 10 years ago
"custard chucker" hahahahahaha

F_T_D_S, you are just too literate for the commentators. Who confuse 'satire' with hairy legs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Here another then need some adjustments

Take a look there're more that one slut in this story

Payback - Ten Fold

byTurned©

markranemarkraneover 9 years ago
Not BTB?

Not all nuclear and shit? LOL...

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
Served her right. I hope she enjoyed her time in the brothel.

I am sure she learned some new and exciting ways to get off.

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 9 years ago
Over The Top

But funny as hell!

Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wishful fantasy revenge.

So what would happen to the husband when the wife turn his letter to her over to the police regarding his planting of pedophile photos on her lover's computer? Would they arrest him or chalk it down as an absurd over the top fantasy revenge that happened only in his wishful mind mind? Just wondering, because this story isn't finished.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 9 years ago
Nice - very nasty - shit

If only Karma worked that quickly and decisively - LOL

Generally Karma comes to even the score only after the issue is too far removed from our lives to give a crap heh

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
TONGUE IN CHEEK SARCASM

do you think she will pick up on all the apologies. TK U MLJ LV NV

Pappy7Pappy7about 9 years ago
I thought that it was hilarious.

I don't care what the commenters previously said. And most of the comments that I read were complimentary, as they should be. Especially the one about some of the people commenting thinking that satire was something with hairy legs. And hooves too, I would guess. But really girls, over-the-top is just that. Don't try to bring it down to reality just because you didn't identify with the story. Very few good sex stories about little boys living in their Mom's basement.

FTDS you always turn in a good product, that is when you have something to work with. There have been a few that you attempted that even talent and a good sense of humor couldn't fix. But that's okay at least you have tried in the past to smooth some of them out. That being said, this one was one of the funniest and more precisely fleshed out finishes that I have seen on here. Keep up the good work, we appreciate it.

RhomanovRhomanovabout 9 years ago
*****

For some of the commenters, maybe you needed a /s at the end.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiabout 9 years ago
Cannot help it...

...I am still sitting here, laughing my head off. Great story, fantastic humor.

5 *

LynnesHusbandLynnesHusbandalmost 9 years ago
Beautifully Done!

Bravo. Well written. So smoothly reasoned. I loved the humor. 5*

jimbo103jimbo103almost 9 years ago
hats ofF

WHAT CAN I SAY ROTFLMAO

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
FROM THE QUEENS ROOM

to the scullery. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You are fast becoming my favorite writer lol..........

Too funny....

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Thoughts

“I know the words seem harsh, but they're not mine, they are your mother's.” – Loved that!

Minor point, actually from the original story, why did he leave the cruise tickets when he left the house?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good..

I love it....but my only concern is inviting her to b their house maid..you know with her STD...she might do harm to their child as a revenge ...

I hope in the end they don't invite her into their home..

5* keep writing.

Kitist02Kitist02almost 8 years ago
Not fair!

While I didn't read the letter that this responded to, I could derive the essence of it as I read this.

What's "Not fair"? Simply this: I have very limited lung capacity and I almost strangled while laughing so hard during my reading of this. I'd barely begun to recover and I'd hit another passage that set me off coughing again. I laughed until it literally hurt. A lot.

Thanks for writing this delightful missive. You must have had a lot of fun working in the details.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You bastard

Trying to get me to laugh myself to death huh? Well that's just rude.

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 7 years ago
Nice...

Love a good story where the cheating wife ends up with incurable sex transmitted diseases. No better revenge than the one she gives herself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I need to...

Write something like that only from the woman's POV...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
ROFLMAO

Nuff said

tazz317tazz317almost 7 years ago
#2 SARCASM AND DOUBLE ENTENDRES

become the writer and reader, TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 6 years ago
Damn

Great revenge on the cunt whore. FTDS, you are missed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
this betrayed cuck

is like a fungus - always showing up where you don't want it, persisting even though it isn't wanted, resistant to everything intended to make it go away, a true cucky-parasite

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@last anon

go suck on a gun barrel you piece o' shit !

Swingerjoe or wannabe , Fuck off !

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Clever and funny.

Thanks for taking out the trash.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 6 years ago
Exactly

They were your mother's words. Absolutely hilarious.

A perfect answer to Selina28 and whatever sick puppy would stoop to wet his pecker in her sewer.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeabout 6 years ago
Silly but fun.

Usually i'ts hopeless

to change a cuckold

story to a normal story.

Seen it tried a couple

of times, with bad results.

This story gets away with it.

Well done!

Top ratings from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Most commenters take themselves too seriously

It was great fun! Thanks for the break from the norm. Do more of this

andyinozandyinozover 5 years ago
Over the top ?

I don't think so. Brilliant effort. 5*s

King_WillieKing_Willieover 5 years ago
"Fur chalice"

I had no idea you were a poet.

I give this story Five Fur Chalices.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous