A Letter to My Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We have attracted some people. They start out watching, but soon they are either kissing us or engaged in their own encounters around us. Hands moving gently over us, lips and tongues on us making us hotter. Our pace quickens. You have to cum, Bob has to cum and I definitely have to cum. I beg both of you to cum deeply in me. Oh, god. I feel you both stiffen as you cum. We all moan loudly. The feeling of cumming at the same time was incredible. We get up and go and shower and leave.

We then head back to my apartment. It is still fairly and your flight doesn’t leave until later on Sunday. We spend the rest of Saturday night and Sunday fucking. Bob watches and strokes his cock as you fuck me and then you are stroking and watching as he and I fuck. We take showers together and go back to it. I use my strap-on on you and you use in on me. Bob is so turned on by this, that he has me try it on him. You help by stroking his cock and soon the strap-on dong is in his ass and you are stroking his cock and then sucking it. He can’t believe how amazing this feels and soon cums. I have you share his cum with me.

Another shower and you and I share another taboo fantasy in the shower. You kneel in front of me and is spray your chest with my pee. The golden shower. It runs down your chest to your cock. Now it is my turn and I kneel in front of you, but facing away from you. You spray your pee down my back and my ass. I stand up but stay bent over so you have better access to my ass. You love my ass. When you are finished, I turn around and we hug each other, still pee covered. Then we thoroughly cleanse each other before we rejoin Bob. We have time for one last romp in bed.

First, I lie down between the two of you and suck one cock and then the other. Going back and forth between two beautiful and delicious cocks. Then the two of you get between my legs and my ultimate fantasy comes true, two men eating my pussy. They two of you get my nice and dripping wet. Clay, you take some of my juices and lube my asshole. The last fuck. This time Clay, you are in my pussy and Bob is in my ass. I am a sandwich. It doesn’t take long before we all cum. A quick shower and then you must leave.

That is my story for you. I have added it to our list of fantasies (camping, bus trip, Vegas, etc.) to fulfill.

I love you oodles and bunches,

Cat

12