A Life in the Time: Dreams 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She her knees were widely open revealing her smooth and swollen pussy, wet, open and pouty. She leaned back giving him the big view with her pink anus tightly hugging the base of his shaft. The Master reached to stroke her swollen clitoris under his thumb, she moaned softly as her body began to spasm. He eased two fingers inside her drenched cunt and she tightened her muscles even tighter, her spasms turned to strong convulsions. She brought a moan from Wayne's lips. The Mistress slid off Wayne's cock except for the head of the shaft. He watched between her thighs as her cunt contracted and felt her anus grip his cock tighter as it slid upward along the thick cockshaft, then her anus seemed to open and swallow his cock. This brought another moan from his lips, then a groan as she started to move her hips up and down. The puckered ring of her asshole slid up and down over the purple helmet while she clenched her anal muscles working him toward orgasm.

She placed her hands on her Master's chest to steady herself, then she sat down on his cock taking it completely inside her rectum in one swift motion. Her hips moved up and down in short strokes, the ring of her anus gripping the base now. Just as suddenly, the Mistress raises her hips removing Wayne's cock altogether. Again she captured the cockhead, her strokes came fast and short, then swoops back down to the base. Wayne is becoming more and more excited with every gripping stroke of her anus.

"Master, by your leave?" Wayne heard the Disciplinant whisper into his ear, he nodded his approval and watched her disappear onto the floor.

Slowly the Mistress began to rise and fall on his cock in a steady rhythm screwing him with her anus. He suddenly gripped her inner thighs as his hips thrust driving his cock into her bowels. Their rhythm increased, the Mistress keeping time with his thrusts. Soon Wayne's heavy balls slapped wetly against her cheeks. Although his balls had been drained so recently, he felt them quickly filling with another full load of his creamy seed. He grunted and quickly pinched his slave’s nipples, squeezing and pulling harder, he came quickly filling her anus with the largest load. The Mistress rose removing her Master, she then knelt between his feet and delicately began to lick away evidence of their pleasure. Wayne enjoyed the sensation of her flickering tongue and the afterglow of his incredible orgasm, sitting limp in his throne.

Wayne's attention was now on the Newcomer to be inducted. He nodded to the panting and spent Mistress who clapped her hands. Several slave girls approached the bound newcomer, they placed a leather harness onto her body. Straps crisscrossed between her breasts rising over her shoulders and down to a belt tightly circling her waist. Another ran between her thighs, between the pouty, shaven lips of her pussy, it attached two more in the area between her orifices that in turn fastened to the belt at the sides. These ran just under the cheeks of her ass and lifted causing them to be pushed upward and rounded.

Now the Disciplinant approached from the rear, whip in hand. She began to recite the rules that would have to be obeyed, serious punishment would swiftly result if broken. She snapped her fingers twice when finished, ten slaves of mixed sex approached and circled them. Every other one sat leaving five standing, they chanted the rules, clapping twice after each. The five standing went to the bound newcomer and began to tease her with their tongues. the Newcomer was being tested, she wasn't to make a sound. The five slaves were trying very hard to make her moan out, to betray herself to the whip. She was strong, she was brought to a shattering orgasm without murmuring a sound. She was released from her bonds, but now she had to prove her desire to please, she would have to satisfy a number of chosen slaves orally.

The Newcomer was brought to the round table before Wayne. The Mistress had chosen about twenty-four slaves of mixed sex, they came forward as she lay down. One slave straddled her face one by one, all had shaved groins, and nothing was hidden from Wayne's eyes. The first to assume the position was a slave girl with huge breasts and oversized cuntlips. The inner folds of her pussy were dark and extended well beyond the outer lips, she was soaking wet with slick juices. She pulled open her pussy and pressed it against the newcomer's eager mouth. It was obvious that she was tongue-fucking the slave girl while stroking her engorged clit with her nose. The slave girl rode the mouth and face of the Newcomer until finally groaning and coming, an orgasm that left the newcomer's face coated with her slick juices.

Next a slave boy approached, pulling her head to the edge of the table, he proceeded to thrust his cock into her hungry mouth. the Newcomer hung her head over the edge of the table so his cock slid into her throat and mouth completely. He was eager and quickly thrust to his orgasm, the Newcomer gulping at his spewing cock as he grunted and spasmed. He didn't remove his cock until it had become limp and drained. The next slave didn't allow her to change positions before smothering her with her cunt, the next slave boy gave her even less time. the Newcomer lapped at the slave girls' soaked cunts and allowed the slave boys to fuck her mouth. One by one she satisfied them all, sucking their spasming pussies and spewing cocks until they were dry.

The Newcomer was then taken back to the pillars. A slave knelt behind her and attached a leg spreader between her ankles while another secured her wrists to a chain that lowered from above. the Newcomer was then hoisted upward until she stood just on tiptoes. She would now receive a whipping to test her resolve and limits. The Disciplinant took her place and began. The lashes weren't stern, but they did sting. the Newcomer wiggled and danced as the ends of the whip circled her side to slap her lower stomach and the exposed lips of her pussy and breasts. Soon the front her body was red with marks. Now the Disciplinant concentrated on her back, from the shoulders down to her buttocks, then her inner thighs. Suddenly Wayne saw the ends of the whip circle up between her thighs slapping her pussy again. Nothing protected her sensitive cuntlips, though the leather strap concealed her clit. Still, she was totally vulnerable to the Disciplinant 's whip. Wayne knew the lashes were painful, but the gleam on her inner thighs informed him that she was soaking wet with excitement. After thirty or so she stopped, the Newcomer hadn't uttered a single sound.

The Newcomer had won, she had proved herself to be worthy of being a slave. The circled slaves began to dance around her. Two went to her and removed the harness and released her ankles, then pulled them up to drape her knees over their shoulders. They spread them widely holding them in place. One by one the room of slaves passed by her and kissed her clitoris, welcoming her to the village. a giant circle formed around her, the kisses became longer, more sensual. They continued until the slave was on the verge of orgasm. Wayne stopped them, "I think it only proper for the Mistress to bring this new slave to orgasm. She might also look at this slave girl and learn from her. You have a bad attitude, one that needs to be changed," Wayne instructed.

It was apparent she disliked his orders, but she didn't press her position. She went to the newcomer, stepped between her spread thighs and lowered her mouth to her open pussy. The Mistress began to suck on the slave girl's throbbing, swollen clit and lap at the open slit with her tongue. She was good with her mouth, better probably than the rest. She brought the slave girl to orgasm in seconds and sucked the boiling juices that oozed from her pussy. The slave girl was released and brought before Wayne. She fell to her knees and began kissing his feet, then she was taken away. She would remain slave to the others until she earned position in the group. Until that time she would perform as ordered by the others and receive no sexual contact, other than to please the others.

Wayne relaxed for an hour, then retired to his quarters, the guide accompanied him. He sat in his chair while she took her place at his feet. "I am satisfied, but I feel there is still something missing," he said looking at her sweet face. "I think I want another show. Bring me twenty female and male slaves that are not allowed to enjoy sex often. The females should each have a strap-on dildo."

"Yes, Master," the guide said as she quickly ran from his quarters.

After five minutes she returned with the forty slaves, the males wearing just a collar and the females sporting rubber erections and nothing else, she took her place again. "You are here to please me. I want to watch you fuck one another silly. Male slaves take a whip, you female slaves assume the spanking position."

The slaves quickly obeyed, Wayne smiled delighted with the twenty pair of asscheeks raised into the air awaiting the sting of the whip, each unique and yet minutes away from being the same. The slave boys stood behind with strong erections of different length and thickness but all pulsed and throbbed and dripped precum. Dangling between the spread legs of the slave girls were flesh-colored dildos, each about nine inches long and two in diameter. "Begin!" he ordered.

Sounds of swishing as the whips cut the air filled the Master’s quarters, then a loud clap as they smacked into the upturned cheeks echoed. All slave boys moved in unison making the twenty different whip lashes sound as one. The guide began to squirm, Wayne knew she was excited but he decided to punish her for her masturbation transgression earlier in the bathhouse. He watched as the cheeks of the slave girls' turned to pink and finally to a bright crimson, the Master decided right then that he fancied the color. When he saw welts rise on the two black slave girls' asses, he commanded them to stop and switch places. Now he watched as the slave boys received their spankings. He allowed it to continue until he saw two asses welt.

"Male slaves may kneel and wet the slave girls' cocks of with your mouths." They immediately complied. The sight of the slave boys greedily sucking the rubber shafts, the slave girls looking down at them amused Wayne. He saw that many of the slave boys were able to take the entire length into their mouths. The buttocks of the slave girls' tensed as they pushed the dildos into the slave boys' sucking mouths, and noticed how they were grinding their clits against the base of the dildos.

"Now I feel like playing a game, slaves,” Wayne suddenly announced. The slave girls form two lines of ten, to either side of me,” the Master gestured to either side before him with his pointed hands. “Step forward....GOOD!" The slave girls were quickly formed up.

"Now, male slaves form two lines, along the far walls. First slave boy, move to the first slave girl and lay on your back with spread legs." The slave boys moved quickly against the wall, their swollen cocks waving in the air. "Good….The first slave girl kneel between his legs, your ass raised, prepare to suck him. Next slave girl move behind her and kneel, prepare to thrust your dildo into her ass. The rest of you slave girls do the same." Wayne watched as they moved to obey, the guide sighed softly.

"The rules are...when the male slave comes, he moves over there," pointing toward a large, empty space in the room, "and the next slave boy moves to replace him. The first slave girl moves to the end of the line to impale that slave with her dildo and the line moves forward. When a slave girl comes or allows her cock to slip from the slave in front of her, she too is out of the game and has to move out of line." The Master paused as he stroked his chin as he considered. "The guide will spank the first twenty lashes, in a slave boys’ case until he can return to the games. The eliminanted slave girls will offer me an orgy, the guide’s whip ensuring I enjoy it."

"To win the game, when time is called, a slave must have endured, played without surrendering to orgasm. That slave, or slaves, will be master or mistress to, and pleasured by the others until my return. Ready? Begin."

The heads of the lead slave girl lowered and began to bob, the other slave girls gripped the hips of the one in front of her and thrust her hips forward. Not quite at the same time, more with a domino effect, each having to move forward after the slave in front had penetrated the slave in front of her. In just a few moments they were thrusting their hips back and forth. The Master heard a smack as mouths slipped over the cockheads, a moan from the slave boys quickly followed by a series of groans from the slave girls while they were penetrated. The lead slave girl set the pace her tempo, the slave behind thrust her hips in rhythm so the two banged together. And the Master was delighted by the sight. He smiled as he watched their hips moving back and forth and the dildos thrust. The slave girls’ bobbed their heads on the slave boys’ cock, standing tall and coated with shiny saliva. The entire mass moved as one, their moans filling his quarters. Suddenly the slave boy to his right, began to moan as his body thrashed, then erupted into spasms.

Wayne watched as the slave girl sucked on the spewing shaft. She gulped several times as she stroked the shaft in her hand. She swallowed several more times before bobbing her head slowly cupping his balls to make sure she had completely drained him with her sucking mouth. Her lips popped from his cock and she quickly rose freeing the rubber cock from her anus. She ran to the back of the line and quickly inserted her cock into the last slave. A groan came from her lips as the rubber cock impaled her asshole. A new slave took the place of the first so the next slave girl began to suck his sturdy shaft. The guide eagerly moved away from the slave girls eliminated for missing the hole with her whip. She rushed the slave boy grabbing his arm and began to spank his buttocks even before he had recovered from his orgasm. Wayne laughed to himself as he watched her enthusiasm, and the slave boy's circle dance around her. Suddenly he was distracted by one of the slave girls when she began to groan and shudder. After the spasms of her orgasm subsided, she relieved the guide and began spanking the slave boy.

At the same time, the first slave boy of the other line started to come. His load was so enormous that the slave girl couldn't contain it all. His white cream flowed from the corners of her mouth. She gulped, the slave boy spasmed and more of his cream oozed from her lips. The slave girl began to gag but she continued to fight to swallow his creamy load. When the slave boy finally stopped coming, she lapped at the cum that had escaped her mouth, licking him clean. This continued until all the slave boys had come at least twice. The guide was still at her Master's feet and so horny she could hardly sit still. Wayne noticed her looking at his cock. "Slave, you want this in your asshole?"

"Oh, please, yes, Master," she pleaded.

" Then come get it."

The guide's eyes sparkled with excitement rising to her hands and knees to crawl between her Master's feet and all the time staring at his swelling cock. She brushed her cheek against his inner thigh as her head moved toward the growing shaft, her cute butt swaying and she also purred like a cat. She pressed her lips under to his balls and kissed them, then lifted his pulsing cock and gave each of them a tongue bath before sucking them gently into her mouth. She moaned deeply and softly sending chilling vibrations through his testicles into his penis making it tingle with delight helping it swell larger and faster. She delighted in the shaft rising into the air over her face, bobbing against her nose, then her forehead. Her butt had settled down onto her folded feet now, her touch was soft and wet, warm and yearning. She allowed his balls to slip from her mouth, and then her tongue teased a trail up the shaft to the head where she gave it a loving kiss. Her eyes flashed into her Master's for a brief moment, then she began to worship his staff with her lips and tongue.

Her lips wetly pressed down one pulsing side and up the other, down the top and up the underside, each time she came to the crown she kissed it with her tongue flickering at the oozing slit to capture his precum. The shaft was gleaming with her saliva when her lips finally closed around the helmet, the guide sucked gently as her tongue swirled around and around. Her lips slid to the tip and pursed as she gave it a final kiss before taking it deep inside her mouth. Her lips opened wide and her tongue protruded slightly, Wayne watched as the slave's lips move down his shaft without touching, she inhaled making her Master shiver as he felt the rush of cold air against his wet and hot penis. He moaned, his hips jerking as his cock was engulfed by her warm, soft mouth. She sucked gently, her tongue slithering along the ridged smoothness of the shaft, then her lips tightened and she sucked sliding them back to the rim of the head. Down her lips swooped again taking the throbbing shaft into her mouth as deeply as she could, closing her lips only when the head pressed into the back of her mouth.

Now the guide began to stroke her Master's cock with her wet mouth, her eyes were closed with a contented expression. She moved slowly without sucking, allowing her mouth to form a sheath for him to slide into. The guide was a slave who looked beautiful with her mouth filled with a throbbing cock. She looked so gorgeous knelt between Wayne's legs, the Mistress provided the perfect excuse to prolong his pleasure. "Master, this night your slaves receive your symbol upon your command," the Mistress spoke softly.

"I want you to be the first to receive my symbol." The Master instructed the slave Mistress. "And you, my pet, don't stop," he spoke to the guide stroking her head softly.

He rose and left his quarters with the guide trying desperately to keep his cock inside her mouth and keep ahead of him. When he popped out, she was able to recapture it only when her Master stopped in the doors of the Great Hall. Wayne watched the rounded, swaying buttocks of the Mistress and Disciplinant making their way toward the pillars. The others formed two lines that angled outward into the massive hall from the pillars while the guide sucked and smacked trying to hold him as he went to the throne and sat. The Disciplinant chose her whip, four slave girls secured the Mistress to the pillars, her back facing the Master. She stood with her butt upturned and ready, the highest-ranking slave prepared to receive her Master’s symbol. The Disciplinant stepped behind patting the crescent moons with her palm, she looked to her Master for instructions to proceeded.

Her arm followed the Master’s and the whip fell against the Mistress' right cheek, it quickly rose again and fell against the other slave's buttock. Her arm swung in circles as she peppered the upturned cheeks. They were turning pink when the Disciplinant changed her stroke as she began to swing her arm, now slapping the whip across the fleshy cheeks, striping both moons. After a few moments the Mistress' buttocks were quivering and the Disciplinant changed her swing again. She stepped behind and her arm swung back and forth forming a figure eight with the tips of the whip slapping against the sides of the hips and underside of the buttocks. Wayne sat watching intently while the guide smacked and sucked softly on his swollen cock. She nursed and nibbled slowly working the entire length of the shaft into her throat as it jerked and flexed in time with each stinging blow delivered by the Disciplinant. She was oblivious to the whipping taking the head deep, so deep that it pressed almost into her throat, where she paused to massage it with her muscles. His balls filled both her hands as she caressed them gently forcing more of his sticky precum from the tip into her hungry mouth.