A Life in the Time: Dreams 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Disciplinant stopped the whipping, the Mistress' buttocks, being well done in her judgment. She gestured for the next slave and went to the glowing urn and removed a glowing brand from the smoldering coals. The guide was eased away from her Master and jerked to the pillars and secured. The Disciplinant walked to the Mistress’ right side, aimed for the correct place and pressed it to her flesh. A sound of searing flesh came from the brand, smoke rose from the spot and the room fill with the stench of burning flesh. The Mistress did not murmur one word. A slave immediately sprayed the wound with something and the Mistress was then released, as the Disciplinant turned her attention to the cheeks of the guide. The Mistress slowly stepped to take her place at beside the urn as the whip began to slap.

The Master’s cock grew cool waving in the air, but his attention was on the upturned buttocks of his guide. This Disciplinant did not waste time with teasing, she peppered the slave’s ass until it was burning. Again the searing sound and rising smoke with the Mistress applying the iron. This slave girl yelled loudly as the tool permanently marked her flesh. Once released, the guide bared the steps back to her Master with the swish of the whip cut the air and the clap of the whip sounding behind her. She sank to her knees and placed her hands behind her back. Wayne looked at his slave kneeling proudly in her humility, nipples erect as her breasts trembled, and creamy smooth thighs spread revealing her yearning sex shamelessly.

"Show me."

The guide rose her feet and turned her branded hip to her Master, proudly displaying his mark. Wayne's eyes widened as he looked at the burn, it appeared pretty nasty, crusted with freshly charred flesh. He reached out and lovingly stroked her left cheek that still burned from the whipping she had endured. He slipped his hand between her thighs and swiped a finger through her drench, slick slit. Then he tugged on her thigh turning her around, pinching the nipple of her left breast, Wayne tugged his slave down so he could place a kiss on her cheek.

"Master, by your leave?"

"Come, sit on my staff, my lovely pet," he smiled to the guide. She smiled proudly with the compliment as she turned presenting her luscious butt to as she backed it over his lap. Her hand reached between her thighs as her butt moved into position over his swollen cock. Wayne sighed as her trembling fingers gently gripped him, his gaze went from his cock to the poised pucker of her anus as she lowered it. The guide groaned as the bulbous head pressed against her asshole, Wayne moaned as she lowered herself taking him inside. Quickly he found his attention distracted from the mark on his slave’s hip, to the worshipful ministrations of his guide where it was divided with the activity below. He watched several other slaves branded, then decided it time to retire to his quarters.

Wayne leaned forward, his hands slipped under her arms to cup her breasts as she sank lower and lower onto his cock. His fingers closed on her soft flesh as his cock pressed deeper into her tight grip. The guide leaned back relaxing her arms and quickly took the rest of his cock, pressing her back into her Master as her firm buttocks pressed against his lap. He embraced her crossing his arms in front taking her breasts back into his hands. The guide moaned softly as she molded her body against her Master's, her rectal muscles giving his cock a quivering massage. They sat, locked together while four more slaves received his mark, by that time the air was thick with the stench of charred flesh. Wayne released the guide’s breasts and grasped her right thigh and left hip, he urged her to turn. The guide placed her right arm around his neck, as she leaned back her right leg swung around over the arm of the throne. Her body twisted and she turned rotating her Master’s cock within her rectum, grinding their bodies together at the thick base. In moments, the guide sat facing her Master, sitting with her feet to the sides of his thighs.

Wayne pulled the slave girl to him and kissed her full lips making her moan with pleasure. Her sphincter gripped his cockshaft tighter as she began rocking slightly grinding her throbbing clit against his hairy groin. Suddenly, Wayne rose to his feet the allowing petite slave to cling as he turned toward his quarters. She wrapped her legs around her Master's waist to ensure she did not lose his cock, and her arms around his neck as she rested her head against his shoulder pressing her face into his neck. She watched the other slaves over his shoulder, they grew farther and farther away and disappeared through the doors. She tightened her anus around his impaled shaft relishing the sensations it caused, the throbbing strength, the pulsing fullness, the presence of her Master inside her.

It was a short trip to the Master’s Quarters, Wayne stepped to his bed and sat on the edge allowing her to rest on his lap, his hands caress her glorious cheeks and stroked her smooth back as he tenderly kissed her. His fingertips sent shivering tingles through the guide and she moaned her pleasure into his ear as her embrace tightened. She leaned back when the kiss was broken, Wayne gazed into her eyes. The guide felt something that she had never felt from any other Master, a true caring, the sense that she was not just another slave to be used and abused, to be selfishly taken without consideration of her own sexual desires and needs. It had been a long time since she had felt such feelings, such emotions, and it made a very sensual pleasure, well up inside her. She felt her Master's fingers tighten into her cheeks and she leaned forward to embrace her Master again. He tugged at her buttocks and she rose slightly clamping her muscles around his cock, she knew what he wanted, and she wanted nothing more than for him to spank her. She wanted nothing more than a spanking at that moment, she gave herself totally to her Master.

She felt his right hand move away from her hot flesh, then felt it smack against her butt. It wasn't a hard swat, but it did cause her to lurch slight forward brushing her aching nipples against the coarse hairs of his broad chest. The other hand moved away and swung clapping against her other rounded cheek. The guide began to massage his cockshaft with her sphincter, tensing tightly with each stroke of his hands. After a few moments, her Master's swats came faster, but they remained gentle, slowly building a fire within them. He paused for just a moment while he rose to his feet, then the barrage began again. The guide moaned as he turned her back to the bed, his hands patted her burning cheeks smartly, maybe at a rate of sixty a minute, and they moved together stroking both her cheeks simultaneously. Suddenly they stopped, his hands cupped her hot ass as he kissed her again, this one passionate and hungry.

As he kissed her, Wayne crawled onto the bed, he paused kneeling until he broke the kiss, then gently eased the guide onto her back resting atop her with his cock slipping just slightly from her tight asshole, still it was enough to bring a groan from his slave's lips. She released her embrace, her arms stretched above her head as her legs opened wide while her feet rose into the air offering total access to her eager body for his complete pleasure. Wayne rose onto his elbows, looking down into the guide’s face as his hips began to move back and forth. His cock eased out until the rim of the head was clasped in the guide’s tight anal muscles before he slowly eased back inside her to the hilt, his groin grinding gently against her dripping pussy. The hair of his arm tickled her legs as he moved and when he kissed her, his chest brushed against her sensitive nipples. Then he rested lightly atop her while stroking his cock in and out of her slowly and with shallow strokes. She was getting hotter and hotter as his insistent tongue probed her willing mouth. She couldn't resist pressing her heels into her buttocks trying to encourage him.

Wayne continued his steady pace, but he did add a deep thrust occasionally. The guide started to pant as her desire grew, she was thinking about how she would love for her Master to suck her nipples when he lowered his head and did just that. Her pussy began to tingle and her clit started to twitch. She could feel his sturdy shaft tugging at her cunt entrance as it slid back and forth. She began to rock her hips, rolling them up as he slid into her and rolling them down as he withdrew and grinding her clit against him at the same time. The emotions she felt were quite different than any other Master had provided. The others simply provided the a cock for her to tease herself with, to reach the point of total pleasure only to be frustrated when they came and denied her. She felt the pressure building inside her as she had so many times before, but she somehow knew this time would be very different. The guide groaned, her hips moved faster, the tingling of her cunt became a burning. Her Master began to nibble her aching nipples and that pushed her over the edge. She gasped as the pressure built to the point of rapture, she exploded in orgasm with the guideforce she had never known before.

She wasn't sure how long she had lay there in spasms, coming as her Master enjoyed her asshole and her orgasm. When she opened her eyes she saw Wayne propped over her on his hands giving her room to experience and relish her orgasm as he still slid his cock in and out of her. He looked down into her face, eyes glazed with the afterglow of her shattering orgasm. Wayne pressed deep inside her and was still until she had totally recovered.

Wayne hooked his arms under his slave's legs and hoisted them upward rocking her back and she looked into his eyes yearningly, his gaze showed his intentions. She was resting on her upper back, almost her shoulders as he rose on his toes and hands. He moaned as his hips began to move back and forth making full, deep thrusts. Quickly they gained tempo and force, the guide gently jolted by his thrusts. She squealed her delight as she grasped his arms to press her buttocks to him as his cock screwed back and forth inside her asshole. As his strokes became harder and faster, the Master repositioned himself, moving closer to the guide’s buttocks as he lowered himself to his knees. His thrusts became even harder and faster still long and deep as he used the entire length of his cockshaft. The guide was quickly rising to another orgasm, she wished for her Master to come with her, that would be the ultimate experience for her.

She began to buck wildly onto his cock, she looked into his face and saw that he was getting close, she began to squeeze his driving shaft with her toned muscles, at the same time increasing her own pleasure. Wayne moved back and pushed the guide’s legs forward and raising her butt higher, his hips moved faster. The wet slapping of his balls grew faster and louder as his banged against her buttocks. Suddenly he groaned, his strokes became short, fast ones, he stroked the head of his cock back and forth in the tight grip of her sphincter while she gripped and squeezed it. Now the Master grunted, he thrust his cock deep inside the guide’s rectum and without warning he stopped.

The guide felt her Master's cock swell, she instinctively tightened her anal muscles milking his cock, then her orgasm started and the natural spasms took over and leap inside her. They moaned and groaned together, the guide’s muscles contracting wildly around her Master's jerking and spewing shaft as her body convulsed beneath his jerking body. He collapsed atop her panting.

Wayne rolled off the guide, pulling her onto her side to cuddled behind her as she pressed her butt against him, sighing after being made love to for the very first time with his spent cock remaining inside her. She held his big arm as it draped across her body as his breath brushed hotly across her neck. In moments her Master was asleep, the guide lie quietly in his arms, content and satisfied in a way she never dreamt. That was when Wayne was awakened. It was another day in the real world and he had to take his place in it. Wait as he would have too he was anxious for the fall of night.

(To be continued)