All Comments on 'A Little Drama'

by Hornsup

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
IT'S SHIT

ANOTHER STORY THAT SUCKS !!!!!! FIRST TIME MY ASS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Perfectly Good

Unusual maybe (no sex) but still a first time in a sense. Not the hottest story I've ever read but well written none the less.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Nice

First time a nice try with suspence.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Reality strikes

This type of event is more common among teens than most of the stories on this site. Most teen guys have no clue about how to treat women, they just want to get laid. The girls rarely understand what the guys are thinking. If teens were taught by someone 4 or so years older it would be different. A little reality is a good thing now and then.

rudystahrmanrudystahrmanabout 18 years ago
Thought Provoking

Certainly a thought provoking story; you put forth an interesting conundrum.

The horny teenagers in intimate interaction, and one of them not able to control their actions, resulted in a scary situation for the other.

Too bad this boy's mother did not give him "The Talk": that covers sexual interaction, and how to behave.

Rudy

p.s. I appreciated this story, for I feel it was a responsible reporting of a delicate situation.

don-donna2don-donna2about 18 years ago
They've got to be kidding----There was an E in a .

green square after the story---I thought that maybe it meant EDITORS CHOICE or maybe EXCELLENT.

Boy was I wrong- Probably the worst story of the day--Possibly the editors are a couple of wimpy guys or something.

Next time I see an E in a green square I will know to avoid that story completely.

don87654don87654about 18 years ago
Shitty Teaser--Needs Work....A LOT OF WORK!

Very disappointing. And more so disappointing when you wrote that they never saw each other again. This story has little eroticsm in it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I love this story!!!

It is very depressing and makes me want to cut myself. Great job!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
very well written

very well written. Shows insight at the end of the story of what might have been and what went wrong.

Many of us could have been in this situation.

Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
good and real

Well done and Real!!! I like this because the writer put some thought in as to why what just happened happened. good reading. I was in a very similer spot with a girl that was looking for more than I was at the time. We're both still freinds.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Well Author I Really Liked It

This rang a few bells of yesteryear - not that I---.

The greedy bastard didn't get that which he shouldn't have - interesting and pretty well written.

Thanks Author - with high Regard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
HAHAHA

you pissed off everyone who wanted to jerk it to a big titty chic getting "popped" i love it. the green E only made it funnier. don't pay any attention to the haters they have no sense of humor.

RedHairedandFriendlyRedHairedandFriendlyalmost 18 years ago
Thanks

Your story was mentioned on the New Story Review Thread as a Story Spinner's "Blast From the Past" selection. You can find this thread at Literotica's Bulletin Board under the forum titled Author's Hangout. ~ Red

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
"Sad, but to common a story"

Sad, reminds me all to well of my own missadventure. I have always regretted that indiscretion, she was a very sweet girl. Never saw her again. Hope the next guy was not as stupid as I.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Eoeal joad of crap

Never read anything so bad

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The fact it's an editor choice made me laugh. But I get why. it's well written, and the plot twist is certainly there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous