A Little More Help?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
i812
i812
23 Followers

It was clear to me that we were all in for quite a session. To make it a little easier on myself I lay on my back on the bed with my pussy available at the end of the bed and my face next to one side of the bed. This way one of them could hook my legs over his shoulders and fuck my pussy while standing at the end of the bed and another could face fuck me while standing at the side of the bed.

I wish I could tell you more about it, but I was so loaded that everything is pretty much a blur. They took turns shooting a load in my pussy or in my mouth while I had countless wrenching orgasms myself.

After none of them could get it up anymore and I was, I guess the best way to say it is, used up. We sat around in the nude and drank more beer and smoked. A couple of them showed some signs of rejuvenation, but I was just too sore and exhausted so I begged off. I asked them if I could have a little smoke to take with me and they gave me what they already had rolled, which were plenty. They even gave me their lighter."

She looked me in the eyes and leaned forward engulfing my penis into her mouth. She seemed to make out with it while periodically glancing at my face. I was close to an orgasm when my eyes inadvertently met hers. She gave me a look that I had not seen her give before. It was wanton almost beyond belief.

She sensed that my orgasm was imminent. She sat back on her heels, gripped my penis in her hand, and jacked it almost violently. She pointed it straight in the air and watched it spurt. She oohed and aahed each time it spurted as though she were watching fireworks. Then she cleaned the semen that remained on my penis with her tongue and mouth.

We showered together and washed each other. I told her that there was no way that she was going back to the party. I told her I was ordering room service and she dare not leave the room.

One of the odd things about our relationship is that she is insanely jealous of me. We have had discussions about what is "Good for the goose, is good for the gander." She will not hear of it.

So at this point I threatened her. I told her that if she left our room I was going to have one of the numerous t-shirt shops make a t-shirt that said HELP STAMP OUT VIRGINITY. Then I was going to walk the beach wearing only that t-shirt and a pair of sunglasses on my erect penis while I told it, "Look around big boy and see if you missed anyone." She playfully punched my shoulder and said, "You better not." We spent a most wonderful evening reveling in each other's company.

There was one more occurrence that I should probably bring to your attention. I asked her if she knew that it was spring break when she made the hotel reservations? She sat frozen for a few seconds as I watched blood rush to her face. Blushing as red as a traffic stop light she answered, "I had a real hard time getting reservations."

I read somewhere that males reach their sexual prime at age twenty, plus or minus a couple of years, while females peak about ten years later around age thirty. Jo Ann was twenty-nine. She was in a sea of twenty year olds. I realized that we were in for quite a vacation.

Perhaps it might help you in providing feedback, if you understand something of my motivation. I am not at all threatened by her behavior. I have an abundance of self-confidence. My acceptance is spawned by the urge to provide her with the best life possible. To satiate every appetite that is not physically dangerous: To pamper her. To make her feel treasured; And to give her unconditional love.

I certainly hope that this letter to you provides a better understanding and I eagerly await your expert assessment. Thanks in advance for your kind attention to my request for a little more help.

Cordially,

i812

i812
i812
23 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
Testing the Limits A husband says he isn't jealous and his wife tests his claim.in Loving Wives
Wedding Day Cuckold A bride cuckolds her husband on their wedding day.in Loving Wives
This Is What Friends Are For My best friend fucks my wife with his big cock.in Loving Wives
A Drunken Dance Stud takes advantage of my girlfriend on a horny night out.in Loving Wives
More Stories