All Comments on 'A Little Respect Ch. 03'

by LoveTheSun

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
jes1701jes1701over 17 years ago
Love It

I love your story so far, just please dont take so long to put out chapter 4. Keep up the awsome work.

A loyal fan ~ Jessica

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
keep the story going

can't wait for the next chapter

scriptordelectoscriptordelectoover 17 years ago
Well worth the wait!

This is a delightful tale. I'm looking forward to the next installment, whenever it may be. The interaction between the two main characters is realistic and warm. I also feel that you've left just the right amount of suspense about your supporting characters to keep us all coming back for more. Very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Please tell me you will write more

wow please keep going

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Awesome!

Great storytelling! I want more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Amazing

That was amazing! I can't wait for the next one! I did not want the story to end!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
its been awhile!!!

have you abandoned us? you must write more. no, seriously this is great series and i hope you are planning to complete it. i mean i was just getting into the groove of it.please say your going to finish!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
From the author

I haven't abandoned you all!! I'm so sorry, but I've been so busy with my work, I haven't had one free minute to write a thing. When I do finally sit down at the end of the day I go to sleep! Anyway, hopefully things will sort out soon and I will get some free time. I am still around, just overworked and very tired! I have loved working on this series, and have a few more chapters planned, so there is work in the pipeline I promice!

LoveTheSun xx

MstangMch4MstangMch4over 16 years ago
Hmmm.........

A new twist on Vampire stories. One that i have never seen before, and yet..........Most Excellent =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
More Please!

I really enjoy this story and hope to see more of it soon.

GAnnEGAnnEover 16 years ago
Wonderfully Different!

You have earned Great Respect!! with your very unusual tale

about a different kind of Vampire and 'friends'. Hopefully

we won't have to wait toooo long for Chapter 4 --PLEASE??

kushielschosenkushielschosenover 16 years ago
Sooo....

ABOUT THE REST OF THIS GREAT STORY?????? HMMM????!!!! ARRGHH....UR KILLING ME HERE!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous