A Lonely Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Agnol
Agnol
1,633 Followers

"Where do you want to cum?" Patricia breathed.

Glen groaned, "Oh I want to cum on your face, I love to see it all over your face." Patricia smiled, her eyes gleaming. Her pussy was flooded with her own juices as she continued to please her man. She rubbed the underside of his cock across her face and slapped the cock against her tongue noisily.

"Oh please," Patricia sighed, "Please cum on my face. I haven't had a load on my face in -," she paused for a moment and then took his cock back into her mouth. She'd had a load on her face last night, an experience that she was working to relive, but not something she could very well tell her husband.

"I know," Glen supplied, "it has been a long time since I came on your face."

Patricia backed off his cock, leaving only an inch or so in her mouth, her hand loosely stroking the remainder. His engorged penis was covered in a mixture of spit and precum, a fact that Jenny, standing only a few feet away in the hall, was acutely aware of. Her hands had gripped her breasts tightly listening to her parent's dirty talk and it excited her so. Watching her mother suck a cock, again, was too much for Jenny. Her pussy was flooded with her own moisture and she quickly slipped her hand into her shorts as she leaned against the hall. Two of her fingers slipped past the slick lips of her pussy and pressed deep inside, stroking in and out with her mother's rhythm.

A light flashed in the hall for a second and Jenny realized she had pressed up against the switch. She quickly knocked it down and she was once again in the slightly darkened hall. Patricia noticed the flash in the mirror and when she looked closer she could see Jenny standing there. A broad smile spread across her lips and she continued her efforts.

"You know," Patricia said, slowing down her oral assault on her husband's cock, "I caught Jenny giving one of her boyfriends a blowjob in the den while you were gone."

"Oh, really?" Glen's curiosity was piqued. "What did she say?"

"She didn't say anything, she didn't see me. I watched as the boy came on her. God it turned me on. It reminded me of us so many years ago." Patricia licked around the crown of his cock a couple of times. "She's got a nicer body than I did at her age."

Glen groaned softly, "You still have a body I'd kill for." Patricia rewarded his compliment with a strong suck on his cock. His mind was picturing his sexy daughter before some boy, his hard cock between her lips. A small part of him was sad that his little girl had grown up, but another part was enchanted by the sexual woman she had become.

"You ready to cum on your little whores face?" Patricia was playing up the dirty talk; it was even more exciting now that she knew her daughter was listening.

"God, you know it!" Glen responded enthusiastically.

"Cum on me, baby, cum on me," Patricia chanted stroking her husbands cock. She could feel his orgasm building and her hand began to move faster and faster. Her thumb rubbed lightly right on the crown on each stroke and soon his hips were bucking against her in a counter rhythm.

"Oh god, here it cums," Glen bellowed. His cum exploded out of his cock, arcing high in the air. Some splashed onto his stomach, chest and arms. Patricia pulled it towards her face and the next blast hit her square on the cheek where it slopped down to her chin. Two weaker blasts coated her lips and she blew air to make bubbles appear on her lips.

Jenny worked her fingers furiously across her clit while biting her other hand. The minor pain only added to the intense pleasure and she felt her knees go weak as she reached her release.

"Oh," she whimpered feeling the flood between her legs break through the dam, and she leaned heavily against the wall.

Glen's eyes opened quickly and Patricia knew that he had heard Jenny in the hall. Patricia quickly brought his cock back to her lips and sucked gently on the tip. The extra pressure on his ultra sensitive cock snapped his attention back and he was forced to push her away, the noise forgotten.

Jenny collected herself, standing up on steadier legs after a minute. She did not leave her vantage point, instead watching her father use his discarded towel to wipe the remnants of his orgasm from his wife's face. Finally her mother lay back in the bed and covered herself with the sheet. Her father walked back to the bathroom and retrieved his robe.

Jenny stepped into her parent's bedroom and sat down next to her mother, as if nothing were out of the ordinary. Her father came out and stopped short, quickly tying his robe tightly around his waste. Jenny had waited for her father to return then looked at her mother.

"Oh mom, what's this?" She peered at her mothers face closely. Then she kissed the side of her mother's mouth, using her tongue to swipe at some liquid caught in the corner. "Mmm, sweet. Whatever that was, I'd like some more."

Glen was agape. His mouth was hanging open in shock at what his daughter had just done in front of him. Jenny had just sucked off some of his cum from her mother's face and said that she wanted more. His cock jerked underneath the robe.

"What would you like for dinner Dad?" Jenny asked innocently. She looked to her mother with a mischievous twinkle in her eye. Patricia eyed her daughter with an appraising gaze. She knew her little kiss was in retaliation for what she had done after she caught Jenny with Jimmy.

"Uhm, I don't know. Anything light would be fine," Glen said after a time. He was watching his daughter and his wife warily. He knew some game was being played out here but for the life of him he couldn't figure out what was going on.

Jenny left the room and Glen stared after her.

"Close your mouth dear," Patricia said softly, her hand encircling his recovering penis. "Round two is coming up and when I'm done with you you're going to need more than a salad for dinner."

Glen closed his eyes and felt his wife work her soft hands over his stiffening cock. In his minds eye he could picture his daughter licking the cum from his wife's lips and savoring the taste.

"I want more daddy, please give me more!" he imagined Jenny saying. She was wearing one of those baby doll nighties that were mere wisps of clothing. He could picture the curve of her breasts, the flare of her hips, the pouty lips of her pussy. She beckoned to him as she stood before an open window, the light behind her silhouetting her lithe body.

"Come to daddy?" Patricia asked. Her mouth had fallen away from his penis, her eyes alight. "Oh you are truly depraved." Glen's face was painted in red handed guilt. "Well, if you want to be daddy, who does that make me?" She pulled hard on his cock until he leaned forward and collapsed on the bed next to his wife. Quickly Patricia straddled his hips. "Huh? Who does that make me?"

Glen searched his wife's eyes. He truly misjudged her reaction. The playful, willing tone she was taking with this was certainly not what he had expected from his wife. He could recall the shape of his wife's body when they had first met, not much unlike Jenny's now.

"Well?" Patricia demanded, girlishly. "Say it, say it for me. I want to hear it. If you're my daddy, who does that make me?"

"J- Jenny," Glen whispered. The wickedly delicious look on his wife's face was reminiscent of their younger days and he suddenly let himself get lost in this new fantasy.

Jenny came out of the bathroom, her mouth set in a self satisfied smile. She looked towards her parent's bedroom and congratulated herself for one upping her mother.

"Oh, daddy!" she heard her mother cry and suddenly she realized she was behind in the game again.

Jason threw his backpack on the couch and walked into the kitchen. It had been a rather interesting Monday at school. Half of the football team had been buzzing about his party. Most of the guys who hadn't been invited didn't believe any of the stories they were told, especially since some of the guys in attendance hadn't had anything 'special' to say. Jason enlisted Eric's help in quieting some of the more talkative guys and convinced them to drop the story, even backtracking to say they had made it up. He didn't want questions coming up that he wouldn't have liked answering, not to mention getting back to his parents.

He called out to see if anyone was home, but no one answered. Jason figured his parents were still at work and Jenny was probably in class. His thoughts drifted to the previous morning. The aroma of his sister's aroused pussy was still strong in his nose and he closed his eyes as his mouth hung open limply. What he would give to savor that taste again. Swirling his tongue in his mouth, Jason tried to quench his drying mouth.

Suddenly a thought occurred to him and he sprinted up the stairs. Jason searched frantically through the clothes hamper in the bathroom but couldn't find what he was looking for. Darting to his sister's room he threw her clothes about in desperation until he spied his quarry. A pair of panties lay strewn on the floor next to her desk. The very same pair she had pulled aside for him just the day before. Snatching them from the floor he raced to his room, his cock already hardening.

With the door closed and locked he sprawled out on the bed, holding his prize just inches from his face. Breathing in deeply he caught the musky scent of his sister's sex, his eyes closed as it washed over him. The silky garment slid across his face and it reminded him of her thighs and how it felt when he had pressed his mouth tightly against her pussy.

His free hand worked his shorts down and he pulled out his stiff cock, stroking it lightly as he pressed his nose into the thin strip of cloth that had pressed directly against Jenny's pussy. He swiped his tongue along the inside curve, hoping for a taste of her. Jason replayed the scene in his mind and began to stroke faster. As his orgasm approached he wrapped the underwear around his cock and stroked the explosion of cum into the garment. Feeling relieved for the moment he wiped up the remnants of his orgasm with his sister's panties and left them on the floor next to his bed.

Jason awoke with a start as someone was knocking on his door. He couldn't remember falling asleep and for a moment he wondered if anyone had seen him in his disheveled state. Realizing that he had locked his door he breathed easier.

"Time for dinner, champ," Glen said from the hallway.

"Be right there dad," he called out.

Pulling up his shorts he checked himself in the mirror and made sure he was in order. He bounded down the stairs, suddenly realizing that he was ravenous. His parent's were just sitting down to eat when he made it to the dining room, the food already laid out.

"Jenny not home?" Jason asked.

"I guess not," Glen replied. "She's got a late afternoon class on Mondays doesn't she?" He looked to his wife for an answer.

"Yes I think she does," Patricia replied.

Once dinner was over Jason helped clear the table and load the dishwasher. Normally the family would spread out all over the house taking care of chores and homework after dinner, but after the events of the weekend Jason really wanted to spend some time with his mom and see what might develop.

"How about a movie tonight?" Jason asked.

"That sounds nice dear," Patricia responded. "I'm going to get a quick shower and then I'll be right down. You go pick something out."

Glen got some drinks ready and Jason rifled through the collection of DVD's. He didn't really find anything that suited him so he decided to check out the cable stations. He ended up on the pay per view channels and found an action flick he heard had a couple of steamy scenes.

For a moment he wondered if his parent's would object. "I can always say I didn't know," he thought to himself.

Jason and his father spent ten minutes talking about their day and the next football game while Patricia finished her shower. When at last they heard her footsteps they started the movie. Jason eyed his mother appreciatively as she sat down next to Glen. Jason's pulse quickened as her silk dressing gown barely covered her thighs and when she curled up next to her husband a good portion of her ass was revealed to him.

"You going to watch the movie?" Patricia asked her son, who looked like a hungry wolf to her. "Hungry for me", she thought to herself. Jason quickly looked up, embarrassed at being caught staring at her ass. He smiled guiltily then turned to the television. A few moments later he glanced back and noticed that his mother had done nothing to cover up.

Throughout the movie Jason took opportunities to gaze at his mother's shapely rear and after a time he began to think that more of it was showing. Patricia scooted around on the couch under the pretense of finding a comfortable position all in an attempt to show more of her body off to her son.

A half hour into the film headlights cut across the dark room and they could hear Jenny coming up the walk.

"Movie night?" Jenny asked, closing the door behind her.

"Yeah," Jason replied, turning around to smile broadly at his sister.

"Well wait for me," she cried plaintively, "I'll be right back." She dashed up the stairs, her backpack flinging across her body as she ran.

Jason paused the movie and his father took the opportunity to refill his and his wife's drinks.

"Popcorn champ?" his father asked and Jason nodded.

Patricia laid her head on the couch and then suddenly grabbed the back of her calf, crying out in a soft whimper.

"You okay mom?" Jason asked worriedly, hurrying to her side.

"Cramp," she gritted. "You mind?" Patricia asked, offering her leg to her only son.

"Sure mom, no problem." Jason took his mother's leg in his hand and began to rub firmly where she indicated. His fingers slid across her smooth skin and he felt his heart beat in his chest as he marveled at her beauty.

"Hold on," his mother complained, "this isn't working. Let me move around." She shifted her position so that she was facing Jason and now he had to hold her leg up off the couch in order to rub the pained calf muscle. With his new vantage he could now see much further between her legs and he noted that his mother did nothing to cover herself up.

"I think the cramp has moved," Patricia said softly, taking his hand and guiding it to her inner thigh. "Right there," she said, "and up." She watched as he worked her leg and within seconds she could smell her own arousal. Jason's nostrils twitched and he looked up at her, surprise registering on his face. The beeping of the microwave told them that the popcorn was finished and Glen would be returning soon.

"Thanks dear," Patricia whispered, patting her son's hand softly.

Jason returned to his seat as his father came back into the room carrying a couple of glasses and a bowl of popcorn. A minute later Jenny came bounding down the stairs with a large blanket wrapped around her and she plopped down next to her brother, her leg pressed up against his. The movie started up again and Jason was a little disappointed that his father was now blocking any view of his mother's body.

Jenny fussed with her blanket for a minute, apparently unhappy with sitting on it. She stood up and pulled it in front of her and then sat down and spread it over her and her brother's legs. Jason was a little warm and tried to push it off a little but stopped when Jenny grabbed his hand and entwined her fingers through his and pulled the covers up to their elbows. She rested their hands right next to his crotch and she could feel his cock starting to come alive.

"I still owe you from yesterday," she whispered in his ear softly, her hot breath causing the hair on his neck to stand up. Jenny disengaged her hand from his and pressed her palm against his unfurling dick. She played her fingers along the bulge, pushing, squeezing and sliding over his shorts for a while until he was rock hard.

Jenny turned her attention back to the television and watched as the action raced on the screen. For twenty minutes the film kept up this breakneck pace. All the while Jason kept glancing nervously at his parent's; wondering if they detected what his sister was doing to him beneath the blanket. Finally the movie slowed and it came to the scene Jason had been told about.

The couple on screen had been chased by the police through everything possible and now they were holed up in a dusty shack awaiting rescue. Sweat covered the woman's body and she advanced upon her partner, disrobing seductively. Jason gulped loudly. Jenny noticed that her father had to adjust himself and then he slipped his arm around his wife's waist and she could make out that he was caressing her breast.

Jenny pushed her brother's shorts down and slipped his cock out of his boxers. Her hand slipped around the shaft and she began to slowly stroke him. Her thumb slipped across the tip and collected the copious amounts of fluid gathered at the slit and she used it to lubricate her movements. Jenny's gaze was fixed on her parents, waiting for any sign that they had detected anything out of the ordinary. Jason gripped his sister's thigh tightly, luxuriating in the feel of her soft skin.

Glen's hand had disappeared from Patricia's chest and was now wandering else where. A moment later Patricia gasped and her legs could be seen clamping together and her hips thrust forward a little. Patricia turned her face to look at her husband and she led his chin down to her face to kiss him noisily on the mouth.

Glen smiled and turned back to the movie where the actress on screen was panting and moaning while her breasts jiggled freely. By her movements it was obvious she was riding the actor's dick and seemed to be doing a good job of pretending she liked it. Jason looked over at his parent's as another moan escaped from his mother's mouth.

"Get a room you two," Jenny said laughing. Her hand stopped moving as her parent's looked at her.

"Fine," Patricia said standing up and leading her husband away regretfully. "We will."

"But I wanted to watch the rest of the movie," Glen said standing up from the couch. Jason was floored when his mother pulled her robe open and thrust her chest out at his father.

"I've got better ones than she does," she said playfully, indicating the woman on the screen. Patricia turned around and walked past her children, her breasts still exposed.

"Good night guys," Glen said absently, hurriedly following his wife up the stairs.

"Mine are better too," Jenny said when her father disappeared down the hall.

"Huh?" Jason turned to his sister to see she had taken off her top and her tits were bared to his gaze. "Oh shit," he groaned as he dove into her cleavage, his mouth going to work on the skin in the tight valley between her breasts. He kicked the blanket off and he began to tug her silk tap pants off her body. Jenny turned the movie up louder then lay back and lifted her hips so that her shorts could be slipped off her body. Pulling Jason's face back to her chest she let out a long sigh, enjoying the feel of his tongue against her aching nipples.

"Oh fuck," she grunted as his fingers began to pry at her pussy, her soaked lips spreading easily allowing them to penetrate her. Grinding against his hand she felt an orgasm approaching quickly and she looked into her brother's eyes hungrily.

"Do it," her brother said, "cum for me." He could feel her pussy grip his two fingers tightly, fighting to keep them inside as he dragged them across her hypersensitive nerve endings. Reaching down Jason thumbed her clit in a steady rhythm and watched as his sister's face contorted, her lips quivered and her breasts shook as the orgasm overtook her.

"Aaaah!" Jenny cried. Her hips thrust against his hands violently and Jason felt the wetness pour from her sex, coating his hand with the elixir he loved to taste and smell. When she began to calm down he pulled his fingers free and lifted them to just before his nose and took a deep breath. Jenny watched as he slipped one finger into his mouth and licked it clean. As he moved to do the same with the other finger she grabbed his arm and pulled his hand down to her face and sucked the second finger into her mouth.

Agnol
Agnol
1,633 Followers
123456...8