A Lonely Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Agnol
Agnol
1,634 Followers

Jason had listened to his parents' exchange without expression. "Maybe she's missing Jimmy," he thought sarcastically.

Jenny awoke alone in the small bedroom attached to the main room of the cabin. She could hear her parents talking softly through the door, though she couldn't make anything out. Changing into a pair of jeans and a sweatshirt she pulled her hair back into a ponytail and then padded into the kitchen to brush her teeth.

"Morning sleepy head," Glen said to his daughter. "Nice of you to join the land of the living."

Jenny smiled warmly at her father, turning to give him a hug. She needed some comfort after the last few days. His embrace provided her the warmth and safety she had been seeking and that her mother refused to give her. Purring softly she snuggled her face into his chest, lingering for a long minute enjoying the closeness. Finally she pushed away and smiled at her father before turning back towards the sink.

"Have you seen Jason this morning?" Patricia asked putting her coffee down.

"He was out before sunrise. Said something about going to see if his old tree house was still up," Glen answered. He noticed that Jenny had stopped to listen and when he finished speaking she was staring out the window.

"Sounds like a lovely walk," Patricia said idly, also noticing her daughter's interest in the news. "I think I'll go visit him," she continued after a while. Jenny was snapped back to attention and finished brushing her teeth quickly. She gathered her things and went back to her room without looking either of her parents in the face.

"I'll see you later dear," Patricia said to her husband, kissing his cheek before she left the cabin.

"Pumpkin?" Glen asked standing outside the kid's room. "Want to go fishing with me?"

"Dad," Jenny sighed, "I'm not really into fishing right now."

"Well just come and hang out in the boat then, you don't have to fish. I've missed you and would love to spend some time with you."

"Ok daddy," Jenny relented.

Patricia followed a heavily worn trail to the tree house. Many families spent time around this lake and the tree house was something that was visited by many kids each summer. Though this late in the year there weren't many people around, if any. She couldn't recall seeing any lights in the nearby cabins as she had driven up. By the time she picked her way through the scrub and climbed the last hill a light sweat dotted her brow.

"Are you a pouty one too?" Patricia asked as she climbed up through the floor of the tree house. Jason was leaning on a rail looking out over the rolling hills that sloped to the lake's edge.

Jason turned and offered his hand in pulling her up. "No," he answered with a chuckle. If she had used the name pouty on Jenny, his sister was certain to be fuming.

"So, what have you been doing here all morning?" she asked when he turned away from her again.

"Just remembering last weekend I guess," he replied distantly.

"Oh?" Patricia said her pulse quickening as she too was now thinking of the previous weekend. "Was the party a good one? I'm so sorry I missed it."

"Yeah," Jason answered more enthusiastically. "Yes it was indeed."

"Really? What happened?" Patricia enjoyed the panicked look on his face, pressing up closer to him to push the tease even more. Jason giggled nervously, knowing he couldn't tell her what really happened at his party.

"Oh you know," he said quickly, "the normal stuff." He felt his cock begin to thicken and his heart start to thump in his chest as he recalled the blowjobs he had received. He edged away from his mother. Her leg was pushing against his and it made him worried she might detect his growing arousal.

Patricia was gazing at her son's face, recalling how Glen looked much the same way when he was close to her son's age. Her upper lip quivered as she imagined kissing her son and her son kissing her back. She looked down and could see that he was getting hard underneath his shorts.

"Come on, you know there isn't anything you can't tell me. I promise I won't get mad, no matter how bad it is," Patricia whined. Jason hadn't heard his mother talk in such a tone ever, it was almost like a teenaged girl.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you anyway," Jason said wistfully.

"Did you get laid?" she whispered.

The sudden question caused Jason to choke. He turned to face his mother and stare and when she met his gaze steadily he was forced to look away.

"Did I embarrass you?" Patricia asked, slowly advancing on her son. Jason stepped back trying to keep some distance between their bodies until he was against the rickety wall of the tree house. "Well?" she asked lowering her gaze and sliding her hand up her son's chest. She looked him in the eye, "Did you fuck some girl at your party?"

Jason nodded wordlessly, watching her hand rub across his chest. His cock was now fully erect and straining against his shorts, clearly visible if his mother bothered to look down. His chest felt like it was going to explode and he needed to breathe but he couldn't remember how.

"Who was she?" Patricia felt her stomach tighten in anticipation. She yearned for his hands upon her body but she felt as if her son was ready to bolt at any moment.

"I d- I don't know," he stammered.

"You don't know? Like she left before you got her name?" Jason squirmed uncomfortably. Patricia stepped even closer, the hot flesh of her hand sliding around the back of his neck. "Would you know her if you saw her then?"

Jason shook his head almost imperceptibly.

"No? Why? Was it dark and you couldn't see her face?"

"Something like that," Jason croaked. He tried taking deep breaths but there wasn't much room. Shifting positions his hardened cock brushed against his mother's stomach. He closed his eyes bracing himself for her fury. The world seemed to stop as he waited for the coming blast. At last his mother's hand gripped his cock through his shorts, causing a groan to escape his lips.

"Is this because of the girl you fucked or because of me?" Patricia watched the pained expression wash over his face. A battle was raging in his mind, to tell her the truth or not. "I have a hold of your hard, throbbing cock, Jason. You can tell me why you are excited. You aren't going to embarrass me. Did I cause this or was it because of some faceless girl you were fucking?"

"You," he breathed, "I'm hard because of you." Her hand began to stroke him slowly. The smell of perfume and sweat were heavy in the air and he leaned heavily against the wall, almost slumping.

"Do you want to use this on me?" her hand squeezed his cock tightly. "Do you want to fuck your mother?" Her lips brushed against his chin. Jason groaned uncontrollably. "Do you want to do nasty, unspeakable things to your mommy? Make her into a slut just for you?"

The dam broke. Jason couldn't take it any longer. He growled like a caged animal and grabbed his mother's face and pulled it harshly against his own, his tongue swiping at her lips and forcing it into her mouth. The surprised squeal didn't even register in his ears as he pushed away from the wall and stood before her. Patricia dropped his cock and tried to push back against his chest. He grabbed her wrists and spun her around so now it was her back against the wall.

"Jason!" she cried insincerely as he passed one wrist to the other hand so now he had both of her arms over her head while he had one free hand. She struggled but not very hard. Patricia felt as if she could have escaped if she truly wanted to. "What are you doing?"

"I'm taking what you've been teasing me with all week," he spat. His anger and arousal mixed in a swirl of emotions. His heartache over his sister's betrayal was still too fresh for him to truly care about being gentle with his mother. With his free hand he tore at her skirt.

"Zipper in the back dear," Patricia said calmly. Jason fumbled with the zipper but couldn't get it with just one hand. "I'm not going anywhere dear," she offered. He pulled his hand from where he was pinning her against the wall and grabbed the skirt and held it steady while the other hand pulled the tab down. Patricia kept her hands up in the submissive position he had placed her in. She stood before him with her legs bare, only a pair of pink panties blocking his view of her pussy.

Jason shoved his hand between her legs and forced them apart. The wetness he found was a little surprising to him but when he looked up into his mother's eyes there was a burning look and an almost refusal to admit what was happening.

"Are you going to pretend that you're not soaking wet? That you don't really care if I fuck you or not?" Her indifferent silence fueled his anger. Grabbing the back of her head he pulled her forward and she moved willingly, as he slipped behind her. He urged her onto the floor and Patricia took a position on her hands and knees facing away from him, her legs pressed close together. She leaned forward and lowered her chest so that her face was turned to the side and her cheek rested against her folded arms.

Jason pulled his shorts over his shoes and then pushed his boxers down and off one leg. He moved up to her legs and grabbed her ankles, yanking the left one out so that there was room for his body. A yelp came from his mother but he ignored any pain that he might have caused her. With thick fingers he mauled at her pussy through the material of her underwear and then pulled it aside forcefully, pushing it so that the crotch was nearly on the outside edge of her ass cheek, the strained material cutting into her flesh painfully.

Patricia watched her son's engorged penis approach her pussy. She could see the clear liquid forming on the tip of his cock and her mouth watered to taste it. Her cunt flexed involuntarily and another glob of juice leaked from between her lips.

"Who is the pouty one now?" Jason asked acidly watching his mother's excited puffy red pussy oozing. He wrapped his hand into her hair and pulled back hard as he thrust his cock forward roughly. Patricia cried out as her son entered her and she was rewarded with another hard yank of her hair.

"I'm your slut baby," she whispered to her son, thrusting her ass back to meet his savage fucking. "Fuck your slut," she urged.

"I'm fucking my mother," Jason grunted, emphasizing 'mother' with another rough jab at her pussy. "My mother likes to be treated like a dirty whore huh? You like it when you're just taken, don't you?" When she didn't answer he slapped her ass hard, a red mark showing where his hand struck her. "Don't you?"

"Yes," Patricia cried. Her eyes welled up with tears as her son was using her body. She felt the release building up quickly, her frenzied pussy was flexing on his hardened cock that was spearing her. "I like it when I can't say no, even though I know I should. I need to be used. Use me. " An orgasm began to roll through her body and for a moment Jason was afraid he'd lose control and blow in her pussy before he wanted. Withdrawing his cock he pulled back, not allowing her to force his cock back into her.

Jason pushed his mother flat on the rough floor and then rolled her over so that she lay facing him. Her legs were spread out with her knees pulled back in an obscene display of her wanton sex. Patricia tried to touch her pussy but her son grabbed her hands and yanked them away. She whined plaintively and thrashed against his grip.

"Please, baby. Please!" she begged. Jason looked around and spied her underwear still covering her mound and he pushed her legs together and pulled them off her body. He balled up the soaked material and thrust it into her mouth. Patricia moaned and gurgled, trying to talk around the panties but unable to do so.

He moved himself between her legs and lifted her ankles to rest on his shoulders. Lowering his cock into her open pussy he began to fuck her savagely again. The rough floor bit into her back as he thrust into her pussy again and again. Patricia's cries were muffled by the pussy soaked panties in her mouth and she breathed heavily through her nose. Soon her mind began to swim as she didn't get enough oxygen but she didn't dare remove the gag. Her blouse had ridden up and her breasts were exposed. She twisted and pulled on her nipples and her tits became red from the abuse.

The orgasm that had been interrupted before was coming again, this time in full force. Jason knew his mother was on the verge of coming and pulled her hair hard, causing a full throated scream to escape, though muffled. For a brief moment he thought she might choke on the pink material as it fell further into her mouth. Her eyes were closed tightly and then they opened wide in unseeing pleasure and pain. His cock was being choked in her pussy, the wet sloshes dying out as his mother's convulsing pussy would not let any wetness escape, forming an airtight seal around his dick.

There was no way Jason could last any longer. He lifted himself from her body with an audible slurp and moved to the side of her head. Grasping the base of his cock he gave it a couple of short strokes and his orgasm came forth. Cum splattered against her eyes, nose and lips. Her eyes were locked onto his as he painted her face with his seed. Another blob covered her cheek and then the last couple of streams he aimed down into the gag. Small droplets of cum slipped past the panty stuffed into her mouth and she savored the taste. Jason pulled the gag out of her mouth and lowered his cock to her mouth; pushing it in as far as he could go. Patricia relished the taste of their combined bodies, her tongue lapping wildly along his cock. When at last it was too sensitive Jason pulled his cock from his mother's mouth and began to push the cum on her face to her lips. Finally Jason collapsed next to his mother on the floor.

Jenny and her father spent the day on the boat. He made her laugh easily and soon Jenny found herself enjoying the time on the water. The sun was high in the sky and soon it was very warm, even though fall was well underway. She took off her sweatshirt, sitting in front of her father with just her bra covering her breasts.

"Do you think that's wise?" Glen asked trying not to be caught staring.

"It's like a bikini dad, probably covers more too." Glen nodded casting his line out again. After a time Jenny stood up to remove her jeans and his breath caught as she turned away from him to push them down past her ass. After she pulled them off she just stood there, allowing him to look at her unseen.

Jenny felt pleased with herself as her father memorized her body. She lay back and used her sweatshirt as a pillow and just soaked in the sun. They spoke briefly throughout the day, nothing ever deep and serious. He tried to broach the subject of current boyfriends with her but Jenny was noncommittal in her answers.

As the sun began to sink lower the temperature dropped. Jenny pulled her clothes back on as her father steered into the dock. She unloaded the gear and grabbed the ice chest, heading back to the cabin while her father secured the boat.

Her mother's car was gone she noted as she turned around the final corner leading to their vacation home. She wondered where she could have gone but thoughts of her mother fled when she saw Jason sitting on the porch. Her stomach became queasy as she imagined another night of being ignored or avoided.

"Hey," she said quietly as she stepped onto the porch. "How was the tree house?"

"It's doing good," he answered, not looking at her. "Bunch of work has been done to it."

"I'd like to see it," she offered him an opening.

"You should go see it then," he wasn't taking her bait. The anger and hurt welled up again. The idea that they might have been a 'couple' was pushed from his mind.

"Maybe I will," Jenny responded lamely. She stood on the porch for a couple of minutes hoping that he'd actually talk to her instead of this maddening, meaningless banter. She gave up and headed into the house.

Dinner was a quiet affair. Glen had cooked up the one fish he had caught and Patricia heated up some of the canned provisions they had brought. She took a sip from her wine, a purchase she had made at the general store along with a well concealed pack of smokes. She had needed a cigarette after her morning with Jason in the tree house. She had left him sleeping, dropping his shorts to cover his groin. Somewhere along the trail back to the cabin she realized she didn't have her panties but she figured her son would pick them up. A nice little souvenir for him, she thought.

"Well good night all," Patricia announced standing up. "I'm off to bed, I'm plain tuckered out."

"You look bushed too son, maybe you should call it a night as well." Glen said, patting his son on the shoulder.

"Okay dad, maybe you're right." Jason cleared his plate and then went and lay down in his bed, asleep moments later. For the first time since his mother told him that Jenny had gone out with Jimmy he slept soundly.

"Care for a night hike?" Jenny asked her dad. "I was thinking of looking at the tree house. Jason said a lot of work had been done to it."

"Okay," Glen said after a moments thought. "Let me grab the lantern."

The pair made their way slowly in the dark. Jenny had slipped her arm around her father's waist and he put his over her shoulder, pulling her close to him. The crisp night air was cool and refreshing and Jenny felt better as the exercise wore her down a little. By the time they had reached the small hill where the tree house was Glen was a little pooped and allowed Jenny to take the lantern up the ladder while he rested.

Jenny climbed the uneven ladder carefully, the light swinging wildly in the darkness. Her head poked through the hole in the floor and she surveyed the now unfamiliar structure. More walls had been added and some judicious parent had seen fit to install rails along the exposed sides where no walls prevented someone from falling over. Lifting herself completely in she noticed that a lot of dust had been disturbed and she attributed it to her brother being here.

In the corner a piece of pink fabric caught her eye. Moving closer she realized that it was balled up and she picked it up carefully. She expected it to be covered in dust, but it wasn't. She unfurled the mildly sticky garment and gasped as she held a pair of panties. "A recently abused pair, too," Jenny thought to herself. Reflexively she brought the cloth to her nose and took a whiff. It was her brother's scent no doubt; she had become well accustomed to his mark. After a moment longer she realized that it contained another scent, just as strong as her brother's. Who ever had worn these had taken them off in the tree house.

In horror she pulled the underwear from her face and examined it closely. The size was too large for her, but not by much. The only other person for miles around that might have worn these was her mother. Anger welled up within her followed by a soul crushing sense of betrayal.

"How could he?" she cried. Tears threatening to spill down her face.

"You okay pumpkin? Are you hurt?" her father called out from the bottom of the ladder.

"I'm coming down daddy," she said wiping her face. She stuffed the underwear into her pocket hastily.

"Everything all right dear?" Glen asked as she handed him the lantern. "Why are you crying?" Jenny tried to turn away but he held her shoulders and made her look at him. "What's wrong dear?"

"I've been a fool, daddy," she sobbed, throwing herself into her father's arms. Her crying wracked her body and she was grateful for his strength.

"You have to tell me what's going on." Glen pushed the hair from her face, much like he did when she was just a little girl. "But she's not a little girl anymore, is she?" a voice in his head asked. Despite his pure intentions he couldn't help but remember how just a week ago she had made it clear that she'd like to know him in a more intimate way.

Agnol
Agnol
1,634 Followers
1...345678