A Lonely Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Agnol
Agnol
1,627 Followers

Jason watched as his sister savored her own taste and felt his cock twitch. His eyes grew distant and he began to fumble to remove his own clothes completely.

"What are you doing brother dear?" Jenny asked shyly.

"I'm going to fuck you," he replied with a growl.

"Oh you dirty boy, are you going to put that big, hard, throbbing cock in my cunt?" Jenny pulled her lips apart displaying the wet hole he so craved to occupy. Jason didn't answer her teasing question, continuing to tear off his clothes. Once he was naked he climbed between her legs and slid his cock past her fingers straight into her oven like pussy.

Jenny's eyes flashed with contentment as her brother entered her almost brutally. Only the copious amounts of fluid from her orgasm had saved her from any discomfort. She gripped his waist tightly, her eyes boring into his as he proceeded to punish her sex with his tool. She had left him high and dry the other morning and she had been day dreaming of this moment since, although it hadn't quite turned out as she had envisioned. Grinding her hips as his cock bottomed out in her cunt she caused her clit to brush roughly on his pelvis.

"I know you need this," she said between gasps as his thrusts rammed home, "don't worry about me." Jason only responded with continued grunting, his hips hammering his cock deeper into her body. His breath was hot on her neck as he lay fully on top of her, leveraging his stance to get more force into his hips. She felt his fingers grip her ass cheeks, spreading them apart as he fondled and pinched them roughly.

"Ah – ah," she gasped, clenching her cheeks as his fingers began to slide towards her puckered opening. "Oh god," she pleaded, "do it again." She willed his fingers to slide into her ass, the dirtiest feeling she had ever encountered, one that filled her with wanton lust. She had never been into ass play but after yesterday when he had gently invaded her one last virginal orifice she had craved the feeling intensely. Jason slid his finger up to her pussy trying to find room to push it into the wetness.

"Let me," she breathed, understanding what he was trying to do. Jason pulled his hand up and Jenny took his finger into her mouth, coating it thickly with her spit. When she pulled it out she wasn't satisfied and spat into his palm. Pushing his hand back towards her ass desperately, she lifted her hips off the couch to give him easier access. Jason slapped the wet palm into the crevice between her cheeks and worked the spit it into her asshole.

Jenny began to moan and groan as his finger pushed past the tight muscle and held it there momentarily. He then popped it out and pushed it back in, repeating the motion in time with the rhythm of his cock thrusts.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to cum again," she whispered almost tearfully. Jason felt her muscle contractions start and he knew he wouldn't be able to last much longer. "Push it in," she begged. "When you cum push it all the way in." The sound of their sweat covered bodies slapping together added to the cacophony of sloppy noises coming from the union of their sexes.

"Oh shit," Jason grunted through clenched teeth, "here it comes!" His hips began pounding faster into his sister and then he felt his orgasm explode out of his cock. Buried deeply inside his sister Jason felt her orgasm roll over his cock like a vise. Her ass was bouncing furiously on the couch beneath him.

"Push!" she cried loudly. Suddenly Jason understood and pressed his finger deeper into her ass. He watched through a cloud as his sister's eyes opened wide in horror and pleasure as his finger moved up into her bowels and then he felt her pussy convulse uncontrollably around his cock, flooding their union with a tidal wave of wetness. Her mouth hung open in a silent scream and he held her tightly in a one armed hug.

"Oh god, Oh GOD!" she cried again and he tried to quiet her as another orgasm ripped through her body. He covered her open mouth with his own and tried to kiss her, but her tongue was limp. She whimpered heavily into him as her fingernails raked his back. He felt the contractions of her pussy continue around his semi hard cock, the overflow of her orgasm spilling out onto his thighs and the couch.

For several long minutes the two lay on the couch, Jason on top of his sister. His cock pulsed out the last remnants of his own orgasm while her pussy sloshed with their combined release. The room smelled of their coupling, a scent Jenny found deeply pleasing.

The movie was still raging on the screen and now that their heartbeats were starting to slow they realized that the volume was really loud.

"Better turn that down, before dad comes down to yell at us," Jason said. Jenny fumbled for the remote control that was behind her head on the couch. As she stretched her arm to reach for it Jason sucked her nipple into his mouth and tongued it lazily. Sighing heavily her fingers finally gripped the remote control and she turned the volume down.

"Best. Movie. Night. Ever." Jason announced. Jenny laughed out loud, agreeing with him.

The next couple of days were a whirlwind of activity for everyone. Jason had to attend an extra practice and go to the library on Tuesday and didn't return home until rather late. Jenny was out with some friends and Patricia was working late as well. Glen and Jason ate separately and only conversed in passing. By the time Jenny returned home her brother was fast asleep and her mother and father were in bed reading.

Wednesday morning was a mixture of quick touches in the hall and longing looks over breakfast for the siblings. Glen hurried Jason out the door as the older man headed off to work, making sure his son got to school on time. Patricia raced from the bedroom to the front door, barely pausing to grab her briefcase before screeching out of the drive in her car.

Jason returned home exhausted from another grueling practice. He limped to the bathroom where he nearly passed out under the spray of hot water. Dragging himself to the table for some food he looked about hopefully for his sister.

"Where's Jen?" he asked as his mother set a plate in front of him.

"Oh," she replied scrunching up her face in thought, "I think she's out with Jimmy tonight. Anyway, I'm off to another meeting. I'll be back later tonight dear." She kissed his forehead, tousled his hair and she was gone.

Jason's heart sank. He picked at his food for a while, making it through half of the meal before picking up the plate and setting it in the sink. He went to bed and lay sprawled on top of the blankets staring at the ceiling. He wasn't sure if he had a right to feel jealous. How could it all work out anyway? Brothers weren't allowed to marry their sisters. What would his parent's say? Would they throw them out? What if Jenny somehow made it his fault and they thought he had raped her? Jason had a lot of questions and no answers.

Around 10:00 pm his mother poked her head in and bid him good night. She shut the door and finally Jason moved to get undressed. He pulled the blankets back and lay in bed his mind no closer to answering any of the questions he had. Exhausted he fell into a fitful sleep.

Patricia worked on her paperwork in bed, fidgeting because Glen was still at work. As an engineer it wasn't uncommon for him to have to work until the early morning hours, sometimes all night. She fussed with the papers and chewed a pencil unthinkingly. She wondered if her daughter had come in yet, checking the clock and seeing the time was almost 1:00 am.

Sighing loudly she decided to get something warm to drink and pushed the work away as she got out of bed. She opened her bedroom door and saw Jenny creeping down the hall quietly towards the stairs. Patricia shut the door to within an inch of closing, flipped her own light off and peered out the crack.

Jenny stepped carefully down the hall, glancing back to find that her mothers room was dark. She stopped at Jason's door, lifting her hand to the handle. Pausing she decided against walking in, instead she used the secret knock from their youth.

Patricia watched as her daughter didn't head down the stairs like she thought she would. Jenny stopped in the moonlight bathing the top of the stairs and turned to her brother's room. Patricia wondered what her daughter would want with her brother in the middle of the night. It might not have been so suspicious except that her daughter was certainly trying to be unheard and she was wearing one of the hottest pieces of lingerie she owned. It was something she bought when she had decided to sleep with her high school boyfriend, a decision she had shared with her mother.

Rap – rap - rap – rap, pause, rap – rap. The sound of that knock slammed into Patricia. Suddenly her knees felt weak as she pictured herself kneeling before a hole in the pool house wall, a cock slipping through hard and ready.

"Oh look, this one knows what's going on already!" she heard herself squeal in her mind. Her vision swam and she sank to the floor in her darkened bedroom. Jenny had watched her with a strange look as she sucked that cock. It had been her first one of the evening and at the time she believed that was the sole cause for her intensity. When she had finished the blowjob Jenny had forced her into a kiss, taking half of the load into her own mouth.

The knock repeated in her mind and this time she not only sucked the cock that presented itself, she had taken it into her pussy and had fucked it until it spewed its seed into her. Jenny had sucked the cock clean before it slipped back through the hole.

"Go to bed," Jenny had whispered. Who else would she have told that to? She felt incredibly dense for not having put it all together sooner. After she had fucked her son Jenny had knelt and lapped up the cum that was spilling from her. Patricia's world was spinning out of control.

Her daughter knew that she had fucked her own son. The thought rang like a crashing bell in her mind. The sound of a door opening brought her back to reality. She crawled back to the door and opened it wider so that she could peer down the hall. Her daughter was slipping into her brother's room. Patricia felt her heart thumping in her chest as she imagined what Jenny must be doing.

"Jason? J?" Jenny whispered urgently. "You awake?" The small amount of light allowed her to cross to his bed easily and she laid her hand upon his shoulder. His face was a mask of torment and tossed about when she touched him. Unsure of what to do she stood over him and watched his restless sleep. She stepped back and her foot caught on something. Leaning over to pick it up she found her underwear balled up on the floor, a bit crusty. She lifted it to her nose and took a sniff. Her scent was evident but only barely. The smell of her brother's cum was powerful. A longing smile swept across her face as she imagined him using her panties to masturbate. .

Bending over Jenny kissed her brother on his forehead lovingly and tiptoed from his room.

Patricia held her breath as Jenny left her brother's room and closed the door. She had only been inside for a few minutes; there was no way anything could have happened in that time she convinced herself. She watched as her daughter walked back up the hallway, no longer being carefully quiet. Patricia saw that her daughter was definitely not a girl anymore. Her swagger was of a woman, a woman that knew she had her prize within her grasp.

Crawling back to bed Patricia finally fell into a troubled sleep, her dreams filled with images of fucking her own son and her children making love just two doors down the hall.

Jason avoided contact with his sister Thursday and Friday. When ever she was home he wasn't. When he was home he was distant, even to his parents. His heart had been broken and on Friday night at the game his father remarked on his lackluster performance.

"Wonder what girl broke his heart?" he said to no one in particular.

Patricia eyed her daughter, watching as Jenny's face became a complex mask of conflicting emotions. She had noticed a change in her son the last couple of days. He was moody and dark, barely speaking more than a couple of words at a time and none to his sister.

"I need to hit the store and pick up a few things," Patricia announced to her family as they were packing up the truck. The weekend at the lake had been postponed from the week before and they were just about to hit the road.

Glen growled at his wife angrily as he lifted another duffle bag into the truck. "We're never going to get out of here," he said.

"Don't worry," Patricia said reassuringly. "You guys finish loading up and head on to the cabin. Jenny and I will hit the stores for an hour and we'll come along in my car."

Jason sighed inwardly, thankful his mother was saving him from the torturous ride to the cabin with his sister by his side. He still hadn't gotten over the fact that she went out on a date after they had made love in the living room.

Made love. The words echoed in his ears as he mulled over what had happened between them. In his mind it wasn't anything like he had ever experienced. Jason wasn't a virgin, but the time he had spent with his sister was so unlike anything he had ever felt that he was sure it was the difference between rutting like animals and the purest expression of his feelings.

Jenny had stared at her mother openly when she said that they were going to take two cars. She wasn't sure what was going on and had mixed feelings about being separated from her brother. The last couple of days had been painful, unclear why Jason had been purposely avoiding her. She dropped her bag by the truck and climbed into her mother's car numbly, staring blankly out the window as they drove into the city.

"You okay champ?" Glen asked his son. Jason shook himself, turning his eyes away from the road where his mother's car was shrinking in the distance.

"Yeah, sure," he said more cheerfully than he felt. He picked up his sister's bag and set it in the bed of the truck.

Glen checked the lock on the front door, shut the garage and climbed into the drivers seat. Jason sat down and shut the door, leaning his head on his folded arms in the open window.

"So you want to talk about it?" Glen asked as they made their way onto the freeway. They had been driving in silence for about ten minutes and he couldn't take the moping any longer.

Jason thought about it for a moment, wondering how he could ask for advice without spilling it all.

"Dad, is it wrong to love someone you're not supposed to?"

Glen sat in stunned silence. Could this be what had been bothering his son for the last couple of days?

"Jason, if you love someone, your mother and I will love her too. No matter what. We just want you to be happy."

He smiled at the answer he knew would come. Glen took his son's change of expression as the end of his funk.

"What could you possibly need from the mall?" Jenny asked exasperated.

"Just because I'm going to be in the wilds doesn't mean I don't need my civilized accoutrements"

"Nice college word mom," Jenny said.

"See? All that money my parents spent wasn't wasted after all." Patricia led her daughter into the mall, linking her arm as she walked. Jenny smiled softly.

They passed through the light crowd and Jenny wondered where they could be going as they passed the only camping store. She followed silently until her mother crossed to the other side and made a bee line for a lingerie store.

"Geez mom, you guys are like horny teenagers."

Patricia smiled to herself as she left her daughter picking through the bras and panties in the front of the store. She made her way into the back where specialty sets were kept and began to examine them carefully. A sales girl found her and asked if she needed help.

Jenny saw her mother talking to the clerk and sighed aloud. "Better than being avoided, I guess," she said to herself. Her heart and mind were in turmoil as she remembered the last two awkward, painful days at home.

"Oh that one is too small for you," a voice said from behind. Jenny had been idly fingering a lace bra.

"Oh, I know," she said blinking. "I'm a cup larger but I can't seem to find one." The sales girl was the same one that had been talking to her mother.

"Will you need the panty as well? This one?" the girl held up a pair. Jenny checked the size and nodded. "I'll see if we have a set that will fit you." She turned back to the rack and compared what was there with what she knew she had at home. Not feeling into it she went and sat outside the store, forgetting the lingerie completely.

"Here we are," the sales clerk said to Patricia. "Both sets."

"You sure it will fit?" Patricia asked.

"Yes," the girl nodded, "perfectly."

Patricia left the store, her bag clutched tightly closed in her hand.

"Come pouty," she said walking briskly past her daughter. Jenny flinched at the name. She was called 'pouty' as a child when she was in a mood. She sat for a full minute, defying her mother. Finally she got up and headed to the car.

Patricia was very different from her husband. She had no problem driving in silence while one of her children was sulking. She felt no compunction in alleviating her daughter's worried mind.

Jenny was in one of two positions Patricia figured. The first could be that her daughter was playing a very silly game with her brother, one that would only end in heartache and shame. The second could be that Jenny was truly in love with her brother and that would lead to a very rough road lined by chasms filled with heartache and shame. Dangerous prospects no matter which it turned out to be.

The thought of her children being intimate was not a sickening idea to Patricia. She guessed her acceptance of the idea had more to do with her own attitudes toward sex she had developed when she was younger. Although she had never engaged in incest before this past week, she had entertained thoughts of seducing her own father when she was in high school.

She tried to recall the first blowjob she had given her son at the party, but there were so many cocks slipped through that hole that she couldn't clearly place his anymore. Patricia knew now that the last one of the evening was her son, the one she had put in her pussy and rode to orgasm. The memory of it all was causing her to become wet again.

"If she doesn't make a move on Jason this weekend, I will," she thought to herself. "Besides, the competition should put a fire under her ass."

The road slipped by unnoticed as Jenny stared out into the distance, her eyes unseeing. A sinking feeling settled upon her and she couldn't shake it. Monday night she had been drunk on the feelings erupting inside her. Tuesday the world seemed to be a brand new place. Wednesday was a blur. All she remembered now was kissing her brother before she drifted off to sleep in her own bed, clutching the stained underwear she had found on his floor. Thursday and Friday everything seemed to be slipping away and she could only grasp at it as if she were trying to stop the tide.

The sun dipped below the mountain range and quickly the long shadows turned into darkness as the pair wound their way up the road leading to their cabin on the lake. When at last they had arrived the moonless sky seemed to block out the world, the only light coming from the small wooden building nestled in the trees.

When they got out of the car Jenny practically raced to the room she and Jason had always shared on these vacations. She didn't come out, instead lying in bed alone with her thoughts.

"What's with Jenny?" Glen had asked.

"I don't know. I think she's 20 going on 14. I swear in the last 3 days that girl has gone from woman to child," Patricia had answered uncaringly.

Agnol
Agnol
1,627 Followers
1...345678