A Long Afternoon

Story Info
Angel's self-bondage adventure goes a little awry.
4k words
4.68
91.6k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(c) 2004 by Seattle Zack

Lying naked and spread-eagled in the middle of her queen-sized bed, Angel Tyler was completely helpless. Leather cuffs buckled around her ankles were secured to the two posts at the bottom, holding her legs widely apart. Her arms were stretched over her head, her small wrists handcuffed together through the bars of the headboard. Water from the melting ice cube dripped over her hands, steadily marking the passage of time.

Angel squirmed after two hours of frustration. The immobility aroused her intensely. It seemed she could feel the slightest movement of air across her bare skin. How she longed to be able to touch herself, to relieve the throbbing need between her legs. Turning her head, she looked again at the black dildo and the slim vibrator on the nightstand. It wouldn't be long now.

It was the third time she'd tied herself up in this manner. Although she'd had submissive fantasies for many years, only recently had she gotten the courage to explore it, to see if the reality was truly as powerful as the fantasy. She had purchased the handcuffs and ankle restraints from an Internet site; she still remembered the delicious thrill of anticipation as the first package arrived.

Initially, she had experimented with the handcuffs, making sure that she could unlock herself with the key while cuffed. It had been difficult at first, twisting her wrist awkwardly, but after some practice she had become proficient at it.

By doubling a length of cord several times in an ice cube tray, she had made, in effect, a time-release mechanism. Once the water had frozen, after tying the key to one end of the cord and attaching the other end to a hook on the wall above her bed, the key hung slightly out of her grasp. As the cube melted, however, the ice would loosen its grip on the string and the key would eventually drop into her reach.

Although her earlier experiments had been quite thrilling - fully clothed, of course, just in case something went wrong - it was nothing compared to the vulnerable position she now found herself in. As Angel lay on the bed, she could feel the steady drip drip drip of water on her hands as the cube melted. She had made the ice cube especially large this time, filling the tiny tray entirely, wanting to push her limits. Sighing in frustration she squirmed again, the tickle of excitement between her legs increasing with every passing minute.

God, how she wished her boyfriend, Roger, would do this to her! He was tall and good-looking, very kind and generous to a fault - the dreaded "nice guy." All of Angel's co-workers at the bank commented how lucky she was, how "he was a keeper." But he was so boring! Sometimes Angel wished he would just make a goddamn decision. He was always asking where she wanted to eat, where she wanted to sit in the restaurant, what she wanted to do on their vacation.

I want to be ravished! she wanted to scream at him.I want you to fuck me savagely. Throw me on the floor, rip my clothes off, pin me down and fuck me hard while I squirm and cry in protest. I want to be humiliated. I want you to slap me in the face, put a dog collar around my neck, make me crawl around on the ground, tie me up tightly and laugh at me as I struggle to free myself.

She sighed. Of course, Roger would never do anything like that. Once, as they rode home in a cab from a nightclub, her inhibitions lowered from several tequila shots, Angel whispered in his ear, "I've been such a bad girl tonight. I think I need a good spanking."

He had looked at her with a shocked expression. "I could never do anything to hurt you, you know that, sweetie," he said.He thinks I'm a pathetic little slut. What's wrong with me? Her passions were slowly being extinguished. Until now.

Drip, drip, drip. The cool droplets continued to fall from the key as the ice melted. Even though the tiny implement of her release was only inches from her grasp, it might have been a million miles away. There was nothing she could do but wait.

Her next purchase (again from the same website) had been a pair of nipple clamps. Like little tweezers connected by a length of chain, each clamp had a small slide that could be used to adjust the tension from mere stimulation (mmm...) to fairly severe pain (ouch!). The package which had arrived that morning had been her kinkiest purchase yet, and thrilled her to no end. In a plain brown box, just as advertised, it was a penis gag. It was shocking to hold it in her hand, so much more imposing in real life that the picture on the site - a pale rubbery shaft about four inches long, secured to a flat piece of leather with a strap that buckled behind the neck.

Drip, drip, drip. So here she was, several hours later, lying naked and fully restrained on her bed. The clamps on her nipples caused them to throb dully with every beat of her heart. The penis gag violated her orally, her lips stretched wide around the rubbery shaft. One thing she hadn't realized about the gag was how much it would cause her to salivate. Drool continued to collect at the back of her throat, causing her to gulp and suck obscenely at the sour rubber shaft as she lifted her head and tried to swallow. Even though she hadn't buckled it that tightly, there was no way for her to dislodge it.

God, if the other tellers at the bank could see me now!

Angel gazed longingly at the vibrator again, wishing she could feel the harsh buzzing against her swollen clit right at that moment. It couldn't be much longer, really. She had deliberately turned the alarm clock around so she had no idea how much time had passed. Time seemed to take on a different meaning, as she drifted along in helpless immobility, punctuated only by her rapid breathing and the clanking of the handcuffs as she moved.

Drip, drip, drip. The vulnerability of her position, being unable to close her legs, only increased her excitement, and the demanding tension of her swollen pussy made her begin to move her hips up and down. She closed her eyes at the pleasing tingle from her pinched nipples and the aching throb between her legs. Only minutes from now, she would press the dildo up inside her, teasing her clit with the little vibe, until ....

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

Angel's eyes snapped open as adrenaline flooded through her body. The knock on the door was loud and authoritative.I'm sure I locked it, deadbolted too. There's no way anyone can get in. Nonetheless she twisted frantically, trying to grab the key dangling at the end of the string. The tips of her fingers barely grazed it as it hung there, tantalizingly just out of reach.

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

The loud noise came again, this time accompanied by a muffled announcement: "Maintenance!"

Oh, fuck! In the excitement over her new purchase, she had forgotten all about it. Her heart hammered in her chest. The note from the apartment manager on the door more than a week ago, announcing that the "maintenance technician" would be coming by on Saturday to verify that the smoke alarms were working and hadn't been disconnected. By law, the apartment was required to conduct such an inspection once a year.

As she heard the noise of the key in the lock she squirmed furiously, twisting her hands up into the narrow space between the headboard and the wall, trying to reach the key. It swung back and forth on the end of the cord as she touched it with the very tips of her fingers, mocking her with its inaccessibility, as the water from the melting ice dripped over her hand. She lifted her head, bucking wildly on the bed, pulling with all her might against the padded leather ankle cuffs, but she had restrained herself too well.

The door opened and closed with a thump, and she heard the man whistling to himself in the living room. Angel lay perfectly still, trying not to make the slightest noise. After a short pause, she heard the muffled beep of the smoke alarm as he pressed the lighted TEST button.

Please don't come in here. Please don't come in here. Please don't come in here. She recited the plea silently like a mantra, then remembered. Anxiously she looked up at the second smoke alarm on the ceiling of the hallway leading to her small bathroom.

The knob on the door turned as if in slow motion, then it swung open. He stepped into the bedroom, then froze. For a long moment, they made eye contact. His gaze traveled down the length of her bound, naked body, then back up again to her face. A slight smile played at the corner of his lips.

"Well, well," he said after a few seconds. "What do we have here?"

Angel closed her eyes, miserably turning her head to the side, as her face burned with embarrassment. Every square inch of her exposed skin tingled. It was the most degrading experience of her life. Finally she opened her eyes and looked back up at him.

He was still standing there, arms crossed, with a clipboard in his hand. He was tall, with long blonde hair and blue eyes, and an unshaven scruffy half-beard. His arms were tanned and muscular, and he wore a blue shirt with a nametag sewn over the left pocket.Jack. Oh God, he was hot. She saw his eyes flicker to the side, taking in the dildo and vibrator perched expectantly on her nightstand. As his grin widened she felt her face flush even hotter.

"Geez! Eh eee oh!"Please! Let me go! It was impossible to be understood with the thick shaft in her mouth. She futilely pulled at the handcuffs holding her arms over her head. The saliva was again pooling at the back of her throat and she sucked at the rubber penis, struggling to swallow as she made a shameful slurping noise.

"Quite a predicament you've gotten yourself into, Miss Tyler," he commented. Still grinning, he consulted his clipboard. "Or can I call you Angel, now that we know each other so ... intimately?" Taking his time he stared at her, his gaze wandering slowly up and down her body as she struggled.

Angel wanted to weep with frustration. Surely he was noticing all the imperfections in her body, the blemishes, the flaws: the disproportionate size of her breasts, the scar from her appendectomy as a child, the triangular little birthmark at her hip. She had never expected to find herself in this position -- restrained and helpless, as a complete stranger continued to inspect every inch of her nude body. She was so completely vulnerable and exposed!

He must be able to tell how aroused I am; perhaps he can even smell me. She longed to close her legs, to cover herself. She made another pleading protest around the gag, then reached up and stretched her fingers, trying to reach the key.

Noticing her attention, he leaned over and lifted the string from the hook. "Ah, I see," he remarked. "How clever." The water dripped off the small key onto her naked belly, the cool drops making her flinch.

"I'll be back in a moment," he said. "I think we'll keep this in the freezer for the time being. Don't go anywhere." He chuckled as he left the room, taking the string with its attached ice cube and key with him.

Angel twisted her wrists around, trying desperately to slip the steel cuffs up over her hands, but it was no use. They were well designed, and not meant to be slipped. Every muscle straining, she pulled with all her strength against the restraints that held her so perfectly exposed, turning to one side and then the other. After several minutes she collapsed back on the bed, still in the exact same position, panting with exertion.

Even worse, her frantic writhing and the realization of her helpless had gotten her even more aroused.God, this is so humiliating! How can this be turning me on? It was true, she had often fantasized about being abducted or kidnapped by a complete stranger, about being tied up in the manner which she now found herself. The reality of the situation, however, was overshadowed by fear.What will he do to me?

He wasn't a "nice guy," she had known immediately by the look in his eyes, the cruel mocking tone of his voice.He could just rape me and leave me here. I'd never be able to escape. The thought sent a new current of dread and apprehension surging through her.

After several long minutes he reentered the room. He had a beer in his hand - one of her Samuel Adams, she noticed balefully, not the Bud Light shit she kept in the fridge for Roger. He sat down on the bed next to her, continuing to regard her as he sipped at the beer.

Angel made several angry, demanding noises around the gag in her mouth. It was humiliating, being denied even the freedom to speak! Surely he could see how helpless she was.

He reached over and ran his hand up the concave of her belly, making her gasp. His hand was large and authoritative, his touch gentle and sure; she quivered as he first cupped one breast, then the other. Another shaming tingle of arousal coursed through her body, in the pit of her belly and between her spread legs. He rolled the beer bottle slowly up her inner thigh, leaving a trail of cold condensation, chuckling at her reactions as she tried futilely to pull away.

Lifting the chain connected to her nipple clamps, he gently tugged on it, causing one of the clamps to pop free. "My, these aren't attached very well," he commented. "We'll have to correct that, won't we?"

She bit down on the gag, trying not to make a noise, as he reattached the clamp, sliding the little adjustable ring towards her nipple. Her eyes blurred with tears and she whimpered as he tightened the other one as well, sending a surging bolt of agony through her body. No longer a teasing stimulation, the unrelenting pressure of the clamps was now a true torment. She whimpered again, shaking her head, as he gently teased and tugged at the chain, sending bright spikes of pain dancing through her.

He smoothed her hair away from her face, a surprisingly gentle gesture. She looked up at him, begging for mercy with her eyes. And yet, she had never wanted a man so much in her life.

He lifted her head a bit, feeling for the buckle of the gag behind her neck. A mixture of relief and disappointment flooded through her.He was just teasing, he's going to let me go. Instead, he pushed the gag even further into her mouth with his other hand. The head of the rubbery shaft pressed firmly against the back of her tongue, and she fought to control her gag reflex. He fastened the buckle another notch, the strap tightening around her face.

Angel struggled for breath. Truly violated now, the diabolical "penis" pressed deeply into her mouth. Her toes curled at the invasive sensation. She gulped more drool from the back of her throat, sucking at the thick rubbery missile.Forced to perform like a cocksucking little whore. It was much more terrifying and degrading that she could have imagined. Shaking her head, she made muffled pleading noises around the impaling shaft.

Lightly he trailed his fingers down the inside of her upper arms, gently tickling her armpits. She gasped and squirmed again, twisting from one side to the other. She hated being tickled! He continued to torment her with his light, infuriating caresses, down her ribs and the sides of her breasts, across the slope of her belly. She bucked and writhed in the restraints as she made muffled shrieks of protest.

Finally, he desisted from his torturous ministrations and took another drink of beer, the bubbles frothing in the dark bottle. She lay there watching him, breathing heavily.Please fuck me now. The silent plea shamed her, yet she knew that it was what she wanted. She'd wanted it from the moment he smiled. She knew that if he touched her, she wouldn't be able to control herself. Even the slightest stimulation would send her over the edge.

"You're quite a kinky girl, Angel," he commented, that arrogant smirk still on his face. "Surely you knew I was coming today."

Wildly she shook her head.He thinks I did this on purpose, chained myself up for him like some slutty little present. Is that what she'd done? Did she subconsciously know that someone would be coming over to "discover" her? She moaned as he ran his hand down the length of her body again, another warm flush of arousal coursing through her. It felt incredibly good to be touched; her skin was hypersensitive, overloaded with stimulation. She closed her eyes as he gripped her thighs, forcing them even more widely apart.

The cool air of the room tingled between her legs as he spread her gently open, exposing her most intimate area.He can tell how turned on I am. He knows I'm a complete and total submissive slut. A tumult of shame and need coursed through her. Her own responses were betraying her. She struggled for control as he teased her lightly with his fingers. As he brushed her clit she spasmed unwittingly, her entire body convulsing.

He could make me come in about ten seconds if he wanted to. The realization sent another rush of excitement through her.Or he could just tease me, keep me right on the brink, until I went completely insane.

He placed his hand over her pussy, pressing against it firmly.God, it felt so good! Unable to stop herself she lifted her hips, pressing up against him.

"My, you are a submissive little cunt," he murmured, as he pressed his fingertips slightly inside her. "How long have you fantasized about this? Quite some time, I'll bet." No doubt he could feel the humiliating slickness, how aroused she was, but she didn't care any more.

Her body was moving of its own accord, her arousal escalating rapidly. She could feel the familiar tightness along the big muscles in her thighs, the stirring in the pit of her belly; she had never wanted anything so bad in her life. The complete immobility of the restraints, the rubber phallus strapped into her mouth, the painful pressure of the clamps on her nipples, became a whirl of sensation inside her. This was such torture!But it's what I've been craving. It's what I need. She whimpered in frustration as he took his hand away. Angel lifted her body to him, pleadingly, breathing hard over the gag.

He took another sip of beer, then picked up the vibrator from the nightstand. It whirred softly as he turned it on. Lifting the chain between her nipples, he lightly touched the tip of the vibrator to the clamps.

Jolting tingles of pain flashed through her as the vibrator buzzed against the nipple clamps. She arched her back as he increased the tension, lifting the chain upward, stretching her breasts. Her small fists balled in yearning as her body jerked and twitched involuntarily. He had such control over her! There was nothing she could do except submit to him and endure it.

He picked up the black dildo and felt between her spread legs. Her body was wet and ready and it entered her easily, penetrating her deeply as he slid it inside her. She groaned again, eyes closed, clamping her teeth on the gag as it impaled her. When he touched her clit gently with the buzzing vibrator, rubbing it in a circular motion, the sensations overwhelmed her and she climaxed.

It seemed she jerked and spasmed on the bed for hours, her nerves on fire, as the pleasure ripped through every cell in her body. The restraint made her orgasm much more intense, every muscle straining to contract, as she thrashed about. He continued to torture her swollen, sensitive clit with the vibrator, easing the dildo in and out of her at an infuriatingly slow pace as he did so. A second orgasm overtook her, then another, then another.

Angel was dimly aware of the noise she was making: her muffled screams around the rubber cock in her mouth, the noise of the handcuffs against the metal headboard as she pulled futilely against the restraints. He tormented her body with its own responses, pushing her again and again over the edge. Finally, mercifully, he desisted.

12