A Long Afternoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly she came back to consciousness, as if waking from a dream. She was covered in sweat, and her arms and legs ached. Random muscles up and down the length of her body twitched involuntarily. Gradually her breathing and heartrate returned to normal. She sensed him beside her again and opened her eyes, blinking.

He had the cord with the handcuff key in his hand and was reattaching it to the hook on the wall. "Well, I've got to get going," he announced. "Ten more apartments to check today."

Dazed, she looked up at him. Angel felt like she had been shattered, destroyed, broken into a million pieces and reassembled. How she wanted to hold him, to say something! She wanted to feel his cock hardening in her mouth, his hand tight in her hair.What a slut I am. He must be completely disgusted. She made more muffled pleading noises around the gag.

He picked up the clipboard from the floor and grinned at her. "Well, that was fun. I'll certainly remember this inspection," he commented, taking in her naked, quivering body. He turned to go, then snapped his fingers. "Oh, almost forgot." Stepping around the corner into the hallway, he reached up and pressed the button on the smoke alarm. The strident blare filled the narrow space. He made a notation on his clipboard, then reached down and patted her belly affectionately. Without another word, he left. She heard the noise of the key in the door as he locked it behind him.

Angel reached up with her fingers, feeling for the key. It was there, just at the tips of her fingers. Undoubtedly, the ice would melt in a few minutes and she would be able to free herself. She could still feel the warm imprint of his hand on her belly. Her nipples throbbed with pain and her jaw was beginning to ache. She closed her eyes and lay back, trying to comprehend what she had done.

*** The next day, Angel was on the phone. "No, I need someone out here today!" she said.

"But it's Sunday," the voice on the phone protested. It was Mrs. Osborne, the prim and proper manager of the Willowbrook apartments. Mrs. Osborne hated anything outside of her sheltered, carefully structured existence.

"But I need my oven," Angel said firmly.

Mrs. Osborne sighed. "You're sure the heating element is broken?"

"I'm sure."It better be. I hit the goddamn thing five times with the hammer.

"OK," Mrs. Osborne finally relented. "I'll page Jack. He won't be able to be there until after five, though."

"That will be fine," Angel said sweetly and put the phone down.

It was two o'clock now. That gave her three hours to wait. Angel ran into the bedroom and scrambled onto the bed. She began buckling the cuffs around her ankles. The handcuff key was already on a cord around her neck. She'd even use a blindfold this time, to increase the anticipation and excitement even further. Angel shivered with delight. It would be a long afternoon.

***

Feel free to send feedback, and don't forget to vote! If you liked this one, please check out my other stories. Thanks for reading!

--Z

12