All Comments on 'A Long Awaited Excursion'

by rsalvatora

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
ivy71ivy71about 18 years ago
Absolutley Great!

Loved the triangle involving Rachel, Lynn and Victoria. Could tell you put a lot of work into story and it definetly paid off. Your sex scenes were hot and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
amazing

absolutely amazing. you did have a few spelling errors. but who cares? its the story that matters =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wow!!

That was an amazing story. The feelings were real and you could really feel it. I would love to read anything else you have to post and if it has to do with the characters from this story, even better.

angel_and_demonangel_and_demonover 17 years ago
AWESOME

Hi Rachael

This is the best story I have read on Lit for a long while - the characters & the stotyline are fab! Please please continue with this one... need to know what happens with them!

JAgirlJAgirlover 17 years ago
GREAT!!!!!!

I really loved the story.....a lot of depth and emotion. You should do Lynn's story find a love for her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
great story

I wish you would continue this story or write more. You are very talented.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hehe,

Wonderful story, but on the last page there was typo's and stuff, so i got confused.

I loved how you took some time building it up, but then at the end it looked like it was all rushed. Anyways, again, great story.

missveronikmissveronikover 12 years ago
WOW

Hands down this is the best story I read in a long time. So intense and captivating.

Thank you so much you are incredibly gifted .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
hopefully constructive!

I enjoyed your basic story line,but you need to keep a close eye on the cast of characters,Victoria had never been with a woman,nor thought about it,at the start of the story but part the way through," she'd always wanted to be with a spanish girl", (upon hearing rachael list ingredients in spanish ).Victoria was far too experienced in pussy games for someone who had never been inclined before(even the best of us need to learn these things through practice,regardless of natural instinct).and no mother tells her 15 year old daughter she's become an overnight lesbian via a phone call from Jamaica,when she is going to be seeing her in two days.don't take this critcism the wrong way,it's genuinely meant to be constructive, i did enjoy the story and would like to read more of your work,as i believe you do have a talent.sometimes,less is more!

NC22371NC22371over 9 years ago
Loved the whole triangle bit

I have a long awaited excursion home so I can take care of my throbbing wet pussy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Interesting choice to set a lesbian love story in Jamaica; lacking in exploration of what might be the consequences of unabashed PDA in what Time magazine called “the most homophobic place on Earth.”

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous