A Long Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly heard the shower start and her head started working. She knew it was a matter of time before the medication kicked in and she knew she had to work fast, so she rolled on her back and started working to get her hands free as fast as she could.

She was concentrating so hard, she didn't hear the shower stop, but she did feel the bed pushing down under his weight as he got on the bed.

"No, no, my little dove, no struggling."

Kelly felt him climb back on top of her and realized his cock was approaching her mouth. His hands gripped her jaw and squeezed until she opened her lips and he forced his cock into her mouth. If she thought he felt big in her ass, then it was nothing compared to how it filled her mouth now. Kelly started to gag as his cock was going down her throat.

"No!", she thought, "I can take it."

His hand slipped under her head, grabbed a fist full of hair, and he forced himself even farther down her throat. Breathing through her nose, she felt his pubic hair tickle her cheeks and knew she had taken the whole thing, but as she felt him speed up, she started to worry. She didn't know if she could take his dick and a load of his cum at the same time.

Suddenly, she felt him slow down and then withdraw his cock from her mouth.

"What did you put in that drink?" he asked.

"Sleeping medication, I'm surprised you are still moving." she answered.

"It's kicking in. I guess the jokes on me. This is my cue to leave!"

As she watched him dress, she was surprised to see him slid on her panties.

"A little prize I like to keep from my explorations." he said groggily, shaking his head.

As he finished pulling on his shirt, he sat down next to her, and with one last shake of his head, he slowly toppled over.

Kelly heard his breathing slow and knew it had kicked in.

Working her hands the rest of the way free, she got out of bed, gingerly, because of her sore hips and waist, and began to prep for the rest of the night.

Allan slowly awoke. The last thing he remembered was stealing that sexy redhead's panties. Trying to sit up, he realized several things all at once. One, he had drugged himself; two, he was nude; three, he was tied face down on the bed.

Then, from behind him, he heard a laugh and all he could think was, "Shit".

12
  • COMMENTS
10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story

Can't wait to read the rest. Luved it.

ramonbrookramonbrookalmost 10 years ago
I like it!

A rapist gets what he has cumming! Hope we see what she does to him in the second chapter!

TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 10 years ago
Good Read

Nice twist, good read

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69almost 10 years ago
What a stunning first effort

Looking forward to reading the next chapters!!!

kittymacabrekittymacabrealmost 10 years ago
delightfuy twisted!

Five stars :)

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Mom's Disgusting Boyfriend How my mom's bf ultimately seduced me.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Captured Eighteen-year-old girl kidnapped and taken.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Cop and The Little Tease Ch. 01 She toys with an officer and gets taken against her will.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Blushing Bride Wedding night of arranged marriage. in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories