All Comments on 'A Long Time Coming'

by whimsicalrelaxed

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
fantasy123fantasy123over 16 years ago
Nice work

Erotic fiction is so often arid, just about the mechanics of the act, which while compelling is never enough. It's refreshing to read a story that uses emotion so well, where the characters are human and not just cardboard cutouts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Emotional

Excellent prose which makes the reader envolved in the story as one of the characters. So well written.

jessijessi34jessijessi34over 16 years ago
Yay!

It is so nice to read a story where one or more of the characters is sure about what they want yet so unsure at the same time. Real life is NOT "they meet, they fuck within 2 minutes," like so many stories on here. It's so refreshing to feel the characters' emotions. And oh by the way, nice to read a story that has been edited well and isn't fullof spelling and grammar errors.

Thank you, and please keep writing!

Jessica

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Well done!!!

What an arousing and well written story. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Fabulous!

loved it loved it!

Way to go!

Vocal Girl

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
More, please

Please give us more of this pair.

ericahopeericahopeover 12 years ago
So special...

Incredibly well written! I loved it because, while only one page, I feel like I really got a full glimpse into the narrator's personality and emotions. It's hard to do in such a short time. Got me all goose pimply as well!

Erica ;)

amber_now26amber_now26about 11 years ago
Incredibly touching

Of course it's extremely erotic, but what I truly loved about this story is that there is a tenderness and a trust that you can feel throughout. To embark on something so new and so different and to have that kind of trust is almost painfully touching. Thank you for making me feel that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous