All Comments on 'A Long Time Coming Ch. 05'

by MissPrimrose222

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great....wish it was longer....

You are a great writer and I can't get enough of this story. I just wish this was longer but hopefully you'll have another one out soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Perfect

Love that man. Great update!

ariesgirlariesgirlover 9 years ago

Hopefully this is a wake up call for Russell. With all the connections Alex and his family has I'm quite sure they can find some program or something to place Russell to keep him busy. It would be sad for him to waste his intelligence.

Buxombeauty2Buxombeauty2over 9 years ago
Good read ...

Alex and Jade have great chemistry. Alex is hot and can cook too! Can't wait for next chapters...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Thanks for the update. This is such a true love story that I might appear ungrateful. Next update please. Can't wait for the rest of the story. Please post soon.

caramelcreamcaramelcreamover 9 years ago
Two technical details...

First of all--awesome story! I just have two minor issues... The head of the penis is the "glans." Not the gland. Although I knew what you meant, it was a bit distracting to keep reading that Alex was inserting his "gland" into Jade. The other is a numbers thing. If I recall correctly from the first chapter, Jade is 25-26 years old. If Russell came along a year after Jade, then he couldn't possibly be a minor... That's it. I wasn't reading with a critical eye, but those two things just kind of jumped out at me. I still enjoyed the story--am enjoying it--and look forward to the next installment with great anticipation. Keep up the great work. You certainly have me addicted :-)

MissPrimrose222MissPrimrose222over 9 years agoAuthor
Two technical details...

Thank you for your comment. This has allowed me to make changes on my original copy. The next submission should be longer.

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutieover 9 years ago
Awesome juice

They make such amazing family!! Brianna is so damn cute!! I love the pacing of the story but would really love longer chapters. Such amazing story!!

cuteButSexy218cuteButSexy218over 9 years ago
So good!

I'm loving this story with every chapter. I can't wait for more, even with two pages it was too short for me. LOL!! I just love the chemistry with Jade and Alex, they just fix like two puzzle pieces.

Please keep it going, I just love it. Oh, Miss Briana is just too damn adorable. I love how much her and Alex have a good relationship, I hope they have more family moments like this chapter.

Great Job! Please post again soon :D

chocolatesistachocolatesistaover 9 years ago
good to the last drop

I could read this if u made it into 10 or more pages, I love your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
AWESOME STORY

CHAPTERS TO SHORT!!!! NEED MORE.

smurfat221smurfat221over 4 years ago
Good story

Great story. I know this is fiction, but it could easily be real life, and women do let their children get attached to a man who has made no serious permanent commitment to her. Right, they are in love, but the daughter's contact with Alex should be limited until maybe after he proposes and becomes Jade's fiancee. Also, the contact between Alex and Briana was too early - that should be more gradual, to give the mom (Jade) the assurance that the man is not ill-intentioned. In real life, some child molesters target single mothers and run game on them so as to gain easy access to the child. This is a common tactic. Just putting that out there. Men who warm up quickly to children which aren't theirs should always be viewed with suspicion. In real life, most men aren't crazy about other men's children in the beginning, even if he is a great guy. Otherwise, this is a great romantic love story.

tjdhall2tjdhall2over 4 years ago
A Long Time Coming Ch.5

Ok, so this is one of my favs and it's like my 5th time reading since my time w/Lit. However; I'm confused, and had to back-track and search....how is Russell in "dentention" or juvie when he's a year younger than Jade?? Did I miss something? I know it's fiction, but whein I read that, I thought, surely I must have read something wrong, but nope, still enjoyed the story, as always, but whatever

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous