All Comments on 'A Long Time Coming Ch. 06'

by MissPrimrose222

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Damn !!!

I love the story and can't wait for the next installment...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

SO HOT! Love this little family. Jackson is a troll.

Can't wait for next chapter.

KhamalaniKhamalaniover 9 years ago
sooooo good

I'm waiting for Alex's ex to show up. Jackson is a douche bag! Spoiled ass mama's boy!! I hope Russell can turn his life around after this is over.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 9 years ago

I'm glad Jade understands that Alex loves her and Brianna more then anything. If he was worried anout his social status he would not have asked her to get married.

Jackson's mom finally saw through his lies and deceit. Now she need to give this deadbeat a deadline to find a job and move out on his own. She can't make Jackson be a better person, he will have to want to change.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
don't know why.......

Child Support Enforcement should be all over Jackson for being a deadbeat dad and owing years of back child support.

In the state where I live it is automatically taken from paychecks, if those stop then they want to know why, when and where is the money going to come from.

If he's not paying then they take away his drivers license and put him in jail for six months, when he gets out if he doesn't pay it's back to jail for six months.

The Department of Social Services has no patience with deadbeat dads, not since welfare reform which was twenty years ago.

Shouldn't take too many times going through that and Jackson will be begging to sign over parental rights, it's not like he wants anything to do with Briana anyway.

harleydancerharleydancerover 9 years ago
Great!

To me this is one of the Best. You have done a wonderful job with all the different people involved, and you have kept the story line flowing. The sex is wonderful and exciting but also very loving, the interaction with the other people in their lives is filled with warmth and love as well. Please continue to make this the great Love Story that it has been so far.

P.S. I think most of us readers feel that it would be so nice to have had this kind of Love.

beautifulreaderbeautifulreaderover 9 years ago
Yes, Just, Yes!

Your story is so wonderful! I just love the interaction between Alex and Briana, it warms my heart that she finally has a father who is stable in her life. And Jade and Alex? Lord, need I say more?! I need that passion in my life ;) Awesome work and keep it up!

cuteButSexy218cuteButSexy218over 9 years ago
YES!!

I am so happy with the newest post !I love how Alex got both, mom and daughter to fall in love with him. It was so sweet how Brianna knew Alex loves her and wants him to be her father. Jade's reaction was so great, I can't wait for her and Alex to be official. I hope they have a big celebrate for the upcoming marriage, I can't wait for both parent's of Alex and Jade to meet up. I wonder which mom is going to be the happiest? LOL!

Please post again soon, I just love Alex, Jade and Brianna. And I hope more babies are coming. They need more little Brianna's running around.

Great job :D

brijeonbrijeonover 9 years ago
Love It

Great story. Love me some Alex. Briana is sooo sweet. Loved how strong Jade is. I want them to have their HEA with kids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love it

Please consider getting this publish your writing is better than what I have paid for...

chocolatesistachocolatesistaover 9 years ago
You're the best

I love Briana, Jade and Alex and their families. What an awesome love story. You knock it out of the park every time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous