All Comments on 'A Long Wait'

by youdonwannaknow

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great Story!

I of course have no idea why you are choosing not to write anymore stories in the future but I wish you would reconsider. You have an amazing talent.

I hope you are not backing away because of something rude or negative that someone may have said to you in the past.

Everyones a *critic* *rolls eyes* SCREW THEM!

You are amazing.(So is Ray):)

Please don't let something someone said to you make you stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great Story!

This is a fantastic story! Pity it doesn't happen in real life...perhaps that's why it's called a story.

swsidloswsidloabout 16 years ago
Why would you quit writing?

Excellant writing skills. I dont know why you would stop writing just because of what some moron wrote or said to you.

Show them by writing more stuff!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Beautifully written

This is a lovely story beautifully written.With your writing skills you have no right to give up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great Story

Maybe you should reconsider your decision to quit writing.

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Excellent story!

Well written. You got the emotion involved. It was far more than just another erotic story, although the eroticism was not far below the surface. I frankly enjoyed it much more than some of the "wham, bam, thank you ma'am" stories we find here much of the time. Please don't give up. I will be looking for your tagline.

Jerry

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Well written story, it's a shame that the talented author with a knack for writing has quit writing, at least hear on Lit. Well done 5 stars

Maximus53Maximus53over 1 year ago

Usually I try not to judge characters but Stella is not like able in my opinion. She seems to blame others (especially Kirk)for her problems. She chooses to blame him for leaving when he didn’t confess even though she never hinted to him. She blames Kirk for never contacting her when we were told he did and she ignored him. She blames Kirk for sleeping and a possible pregnancy with Nick because they had a petty fight. She never accepts that it is all her fault especially knowing why type of person Nick is. Kirk is a weak man who should have never taken her back. She ignored him and cut her out of life completely for 10+ years. Then instead of being happy to see him, she is bitchy and cold to him and treats him bad. He should have just acted professional and once the project was finished he should have moved on with his life without her. Instead he folds to her even while she is treating him like crap just because she says she loves him. He has no reason to believe her except for his desperate need for her to love him. She manipulated his emotions and got what she wanted.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous