A Loser Rebounds Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rather than do the big sweep across all states twice a year to liaise with contract journalist and say howdy to advertisers as Evan had done, Andy had modified the system to go to two or three states at a time and he grouped CA into north and central to visit quite regularly and tied in the southernmost region of CA with a visit to Arizona and New Mexico. He now had the sweeps fine-tuned and the system was working well and meant he was not away from the office for overly long periods.

Evan quite unintentionally land Andy with the covert pussy he wanted. At a meeting with Andy and Frances, Evan suggested Andy should take Caroline on his 'sorties' as his visits to two or three regions were called, to make the company's presence felt more significantly.

"What do you mean?" Andy enquired and actually thought the idea had merit when Evan said the contract reporters would see the close tie-in between advertising and operations that included them, as would advertisers.

"You should put the idea to Caroline. Her husband might hit the roof with her being away for up to four days with a guy."

"I already have and Caroline said it was a good idea provided it timed to avoid clashing with her team's deadlines. She thought advertisers would like having a rep from our senior management present if they had beefs or even suggestions to make and she said her husband, a planning engineer, said to her it could reduce some of the stress she faced through lack of direct contact with her market segments.

"Well I don't know," Andy said slyly, not wanting this thought as his idea.

"I agree with Evan," Frances said, "and Cliff would be aware Caroline is a devoted mother and he knows you are years younger than Caroline and you and Natalie are a number."

Yeah a number that didn't quite add up, Andy thought sourly.

He grumbled it would put another day on each trip, being bogged down by a female because they didn't like putting in long days and travelling long distances at a time.

"God Andy," Frances said. "Being thirty-five doesn't make Caroline an old woman. She swims long distances at least three times a week and runs with her two kids because she's big into fitness."

They talked on about it and decided one paired-sortie should be trialed.

"Where is your next planned sortie?" Frances asked.

"Utah and Colorado," Andy said, thinking damn because he worked in the mornings and evenings to allow him to ski afternoons.

"Oh excellent, Caroline will like that," Frances said. "Allow and extra day because Caroline is big into snowboarding."

Huh?

Caroline came running into Andy's office without knock. She was so excited.

"Evan has briefed me. We can grab time to go skiing."

"Skiing?"

"Yes I'm big into skiing and snowboarding. Um Andy, I don't know how to put this without embarrassing you but I won't mind staying at your regular places and suggest double suites would be fine."

Huh what was that telling him? He needed convincing she was serious about this.

"We are friends right?"

"Ah yes of course," he said and looked at the top of her head instead of her tits.

She patted at her head and asked was there something wrong with her hair.

"Nope I thought I saw a spider on the wall."

Without turning to look, Caroline quickly took a couple of sidesteps and asked about schedule.

Andy and Caroline flew to Salt Lake City and picked up a Ford rental and drove to their motel. While Andy waited to drive to the unit to unload his bag and laptop and Caroline's three bags and laptop, she registered.

"I changed our suite for a smaller suite with a view of mountains and the price is about the same."

"That's fine."

"Um it only has a king-sized bed."

Andy eyed her and she squirmed.

"Okay Caroline, you have made your intentions clear. Please change our bookings to suit in Colorado as well including at the ski chalet."

"Y-you don't mind."

"What with a sexy woman like you, of course I don't. Providing you don't bend over in front of me you'll be safe."

He looked away grinning, hearing her big sigh of relief.

The room was tastefully furnished. Before Caroline could made herself even more nervous, Andy grabbed and kissed her heavily and felt her relax.

"Do you wish to see me nude now?"

He smiled and said, "No let's get into it and call on Alan who works from home. Um I would prefer a slow seduction but let me see your tits now."

Caroline pulled her top up to under her chin and pulled down her bra and out popped a couple of beauties.

"Oh yummy," Andy said. "You have a great pair Caroline."

"I've had children and they become bigger and have dropped..."

"What's the problem? They look great suckers and playable to me baby. Come on, let's attend to chores and hurry back here. I can't wait to get at you."

"Do I have time to do my face?"

"Yes of course."

Driving to Alan's home, Andy briefed Caroline about Utah's agriculture saying as to be expected, sheep, cattle and dairying were the mainstays with poultry increasing in cash returns and hay, corn and barley were the main crops. Dairying was big, returning about 20% of all off-farm sales and of course downstream processing was big as well."

"God you know a lot."

"Not really but I regard it as part of my job to know such stuff and what I related are simply statistics. They tell one nothing about the tough row to hoe to get farm production reared or grown and off to market because water supplies are short on the land up here and at times the climate can be harsh."

Alan's wife Anne had prepared lunch that, the visitors had after their working session with Alan.

When Andy was assisting Anne to clear Caroline asked, "Do you welcome the twice yearly visits by Andy?"

"I sure do and more so than by Evan because Andy has worked as a journalist and relates better to me and what I do. He knows about the need for motivation because it can be tough dredging up new stories. He's urged me to keep better records and diary updates to bring up files on say when a new processing plant I wrote about at the time the intention to build was nearing completion so I could update readers with pictures and quote the company's expectations. Before that I just relied on getting an invitation to the official opening of the plant but of course sometimes the invitations never arrived.

"So he's taught you about systems?"

"Yeah."

"And he's done that with me as well and now my people are the better for it."

"I'm surprised Evan allowed you two to travel together. You are very attractive."

"Alan I'm married with two young children."

"Oh Caroline, I'm sorry."

"It's fine, no offence taken."

The couple representing 'Western States Monthly Farm Journal' had a busy and what they considered was a very productive day, arriving back at the motel just before 7:00.

"I feel we have already more than paid the cost of our time in Utah and we have another day to go."

"I hear what you say," Andy said. "But now we are in our time. Let me get these tits out."

"Andy I should shower first."

"Nah I want you raw and dripping fluid over me."

"Omigod a man not afraid of the smell of a woman. Oh fuck Andy, rip into me. My sex life has become so boring."

Andy ripped out his stiffening erection, pulled up Caroline's skirt high and told her to hold it clear. He picked her up, turned back to the door and she leaned back on to it and leaving him to pull aside her panty leg and spit heavily on to his free hand.

"Don't bother with a condom," she said, too excited to wait for that delay.

But by then Andy, knees bent to balance her weight, was already feeding in his dick.

Caroline sighed and pushed the skirt she was holding over his head and worked to free her breasts.

She gathered her skirt back in as Andy began building his thrusting rate. He saw the bared breasts and gave a deep guttural growl, "Oh fucking beautiful tits" and slammed into one with his mouth. At that Caroline bucked and mewed into her first orgasm.

"Kiss me," she cried plaintively.

They kissed and lapped tongues and that drew Andy into his first ejaculation.

"Keep going Andy you filthy man, who's fucking an innocent mother like this."

Andy was to learn being with filthy-mouthed Caroline and her busy fingers, he didn't require much of a rest that night, apart from their meal break. She told him later she couldn't believe it herself how she'd taken to him with all her systems on go and on full power.

They finished calls on Thursday working from Denver to Colorado Springs where they spent another sexy night. On Friday they dragged themselves into an early start and spent a glorious day at Breckenridge. From there they drove back to Denver where they had a meal and checked in the rental car and caught their 8:20 flight to San Francisco.

"Omigod Andy," Caroline said quietly as the aircraft took off. "Thank you, thank you. I guess I'll never again feel so sexually liberated."

"Don't forget to tell your husband you are exhausted because you skied for six hours today."

"I won't and Cliff knows on-the-road work is tiring. He'll get whatever he wants if only one round. I hope you haven't stretched me so much that he'll notice."

Andy shrank in his seat a bit, wondering if the woman next to Caroline had heard that.

As they left the aircraft Andy said, "Well that was really successful I feel as a business trip and my sorties will never feel the same again, especially at nights."

"Oh they will Andy. Let's ensure are reports support the concept of tandem sorties. I never wish to travel alone again and we need to juggle timing around my monthly cycles."

"Oh god," Andy groaned, making Caroline giggle.

They settled into that tandem format and everyone became so used to that no longer were eyebrows raised.

After the second sortie, Caroline confided to Andy, "Cliff my husband says the good results I'm producing from directly relating to clients in making these trips and you pushing me into skiing, cycling and horse-riding has raised my energy levels and the sex he's getting is the best it's been. We have to thank you for that Andy. I was so enthusiastic about our time in Montana that he wants me to return on a family holiday and do the things you and I did."

"Um not with the kids watching what we did at the motels I hope?"

Caroline had to slap her hand over her mouth to muffle her screaming laughter.

The drift between Andy and Natalie continued until they no longer dated and yet they'd never formalized a breaking up and when they had dinner or a weekend lunch with her parents, they continued to act as if they were more than good friends, although they'd arrived separately and would depart in their cars, driving off in different directions. Frances had asked him a couple of times what was wrong between Natalie and him and Andy had replied nothing he could put his finger on and Frances had snapped, "That's more or less what Natalie says. I really can't understand you two."

At that Andy thought of saying well join the club, but kept his mouth shut. He'd only be asked to explain what that meant and on it would continue.

With four months to go before contract renewal, he told the two principals at the end of one of their regular meetings that they should begin looking for his replacement.

Their reactions interested him as they were about what he'd expected. Frances had said, "I'd thought it would come to us" while Evan said, "You really don't want to leave us do you?"

"It's time I attempted to climb the corporate ladder again."

"Is it because I've only cut Washington from our catchment area?"

"No and you still need to make the tough decision about Oregon. I had a good career shaping in corporate business and then I stumbled. I have more maturity and business experience now and so the timing is right to attempt to leap forward. You'll need to replace me because we now have systems in place here that have produced efficiencies and improving the bottom line that will erode unless they are managed Evan let's face it, you now operate as if you were semi-retired."

"Thanks Andy. I wasn't looking forward to telling him that."

"I am productive with my liaison with our people and all the planning I do and working with you Frances on business analysis."

"Yes and I agree that has to be done but the glue that holds everything together is done at the coalface, by Andy. We must replace him."

Andy began looking for his next position and found nothing that set him alight and registered with three recruitment agencies. The advice he received was not to make a real bid until within two months of becoming available.

He agreed with that but then Frances recruited the replacement, a woman in her mid-forties.

And then totally unexpectedly Linda Hoffman called Andy. When she identified herself using her full name he almost said who?

They chatted. She asked where was he working and he said for a small company based in San Francisco and that he was thinking it was time to move on.

"That's music in my ears," she said.

"Oh," though Andy, thinking she was now CEO of Silver Foods and had called him, possibly to fill a spot."

"I was head-hunted from Silver Foods as CEO of a growing company that supplies foodstuffs to hotels and restaurants, catering firms, cafes and the like. We are growing the business and the directors now want us to look for other opportunities within Illinois. I am soon to be appointed executive chairman."

Andy's heart lifted a couple of notches.

"Before I begin looking for my replacement as CEO, I thought I should regain contact with you and talk to you about that position."

"Yeah good thinking."

Linda said she'd come and stay overnight if he thought that was worthwhile.

"Yes business and sex?"

"God Andy, you can still catch a girl on the front foot. Um my interest in sex is waning."

"Well let's play that by ear; you'll know what you want. Do you know this city?"

"Not very well."

"Well I love it and will show you around. It's a city that can love a person."

"Omigod I like you talking to me like that. Are you married?"

"No and have been in and out of relationship and at present are left with strays. My landlady is supplying a steady stream of daughters of friends of hers."

"Married women?"

"Mostly."

"God Andy, can't you see that stops you from meeting women who could attract you into marriage."

"Yeah I do but when pussy comes at you, what is a guy like me to do?"

Linda sighed and said perhaps she was to blame for that, making it too easy for him to have a casual bed companion almost on tap.

Andy met Linda at the airport and thought she still looked great although she would be fifty by now, er perhaps fifty-one or maybe fifty-two. He couldn't remember.

"This is a lovely car."

"Yep the new model. I got it early last year."

He explained what his work involved and noticed Linda didn't interrupt apart from clarifying a couple of things. She obviously was in recruitment mode.

They went up to her suite and she made coffee, chatting. And when they began sipping coffee she said, "I hope you can accept I have decided not to sleep with you again."

"Because you might see complications ahead if you recruit me?"

She looked surprised and said yes, mainly that but she was also slowing down sexually.

"Good thinking," he smiled and thought that rang her bell sweetly.

They went around the city like tourists that day and stopped off at a bar for a couple of hours when she said she was tiring.

"See what the problem is?"

"Yes and the way to handle it is to adjust sensibly."

"My husband no longer seeks sex from me but one of our male friends has retained spark and we get together quite a bit."

"Way to go Linda. For a while I thought you and I had it made and we sure went at it like rabbits. It was good while it lasted but we both knew it wouldn't last. Fifty is not old."

"Fifty-two and I know I should be doing exercise but I really don't like doing it, so don't and I really like only walking through parks and gardens."

"As any experienced farmer will say, you reap what you sow."

Linda smiled and him and said, "You are maturing into a lovely man. Don't leave it too long."

"What masturbation?"

"Marriage you fool. God no one makes me laugh like as schoolgirl as you do."

They dined that evening at one of San Francisco's renowned seafood restaurants and they both agreed it was a real dining experience.

Andy walked Linda from the car to the entrance doors and said, "My co-boss will be calling for you at 11:00 in the morning. She is a bit austere but loves shopping. When I arranged this with her I told Frances to answer any questions about me."

"You are taking a bit of a risk aren't you?"

"Frances and her older husband Evan know I am intended to leave them within the next couple of months. I have given Frances no reason to hurt me."

Andy kissed her and left for home after arranging to take Linda to the airport at 4:00 next afternoon.

She was waiting in the foyer when he arrived, all ready to go and had six shopping bags and was wearing a new coat and hat.

"You look happy."

"I am, god we had such a wonderful time."

"Excellent and I gather Frances is fine."

"Yes and I managed to turn her light on and we did had fun. I invited her to visit us and her husband in Chicago."

"We?" Andy said, his stomach churning.

"Yes and she said you'll be receiving a great farewell because you have almost single-handedly turned their profitable company into a real money-spinner. Frances said as my CEO I can bet on you getting things done and problems solved insofar as humanly possible."

"Good girl Frances."

"In my view it was no risk at all. Frances is immensely in awe of you and is so sad you and her daughter couldn't make it stick."

"She was a good fuck while it lasted," Andy grinned and Linda told him to stop that talk, that he was speaking to a lady.

Andy's huge grin embarrassed Linda.

To Be Continued...

12