A Loving Couple's Remedy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next thing Carla was aware of was that she was in her own bed with her husband. It was dark in their room. He slept soundly as she became aware of how sore and raw her pussy felt and how tender her nipples were. She hurt, and tingled; both at the same time. Then she drifted back to sleep; back into slumber with a calm smile on her face.

The next morning, when Jack came into the kitchen to find some hot coffee that he had smelled from down the hall,( since Carla had awakened before he had, and fixed his morning ambrosia earlier.) She turned to him and said, Good morning sweetheart. What the hell happened last night? One minute I was cumming, and the next I was upstairs in bed."

"I will tell you what happened!! You scared the hell out of me... That's what happened!" He went on to explain that he thought for a minute that he had killed her; or at the least caused her to have a heart attack. "Are you all right this morning?" She answered that she was just fine, although a bit sore "down there" and indicated she was referring to her crotch. She also told him that her tender nipples were both slightly bruised. "That was the most intense, amazing experience of my life," she beamed, as she admitted how much she had enjoyed herself.

He considered for a moment that his brave wife was becoming a little bit of a pain slut. Some people, when they get into the D/s world, discover that they actually like and even crave pain. Maybe Carla was one of those people, he wondered. At least she seemed to like it ....... only up to a certain level though.

Jack explained that after she had passed out, he had taken her down and removed the ball-gag, clamps, and ropes. He had carried her up to the bedroom and put her to bed naked; then returned downstairs to tidy up and wash things off. He also mopped up two large puddles under the pony.

"Well then, we will have to ride the li'l pony again sometime ......won't we?" Jack said with an evil grin, as he sat and sipped his coffee.

A week and a half went by. During that time they had two more scenes downstairs. Both Jack and Carla were becoming more familiar with the layout of their dungeon; they were also becoming more adept in their roles as Master and submissive. Carla had given much thought to her list of boundaries; and now was becoming a bit unsure about a couple of them.

She realized that Jack was attempting to "stretch" her as a slave. He saw his role as helping her achieve new levels of skill and endurance; levels she hadn't considered when she made her list of rules. She was questioning, in her own mind, that perhaps a new or amended list should be in order, now that she was more comfortable and trusting in her submissive role.

It was late in the morning on the next Friday, and she was wrestling with a big problem while sitting at her desk at work. Randy Maxwell had shown up late for work for the fifth time in his six months of working at the company. Her brother, Ben, stuck his head through her doorway and told her he was aware of the situation with Randy; and that he would support whatever decision she might make about Randy. He did tell her before he went back to his office that if it was up to him, he would fire the guy. Dependability was essential for his business to thrive and grow.

Carla hated this part of her job! Firing an employee also had a great impact on others. The employee's family, the work crew they might be a part of, and of course, paper work and problems for herself. Randy worked on a 3 man crew that cleaned furnace and air conditioning ducts. Carla decided that because of his being late so often, and the fact that two women clients had complained about Randy being "creepy" and somewhat suggestive to them when he worked in their homes; she would wait until they came into the shop that afternoon and then she would "let him go."

About that same time, Jack called on the phone, and after the usual couple's chit-chat; informed Carla that she was to come to the "throne" naked tonight, at 7:26. She told him she would, but that she might be a little late getting home from work tonight. Jack asked her if there was anything wrong, and she told him everything was fine, she would see him around 6 p.m.

When she arrived home at 6:10, everything was NOT fine! She was very upset and agitated. Randy had NOT taken his firing well. In fact, he came very close to having her call the police. He had implied a threat towards her, when he realized she was firing his ass; and didn't like it one little bit. "Lots of these guys here come in late, I have seen them!!" he had bellowed at Carla. She chose not to bring up anything about the complaints she had gotten about Randy from women clients. "They are not on new worker status around here, like you are, Randy." She countered.

Randy left her office angrily and slammed the door behind him. He seemed to be mumbling some rude or obscene comment toward her as he left the office area, but she couldn't discern what exactly he said. This just added to Carla's feelings about firing employees; would she ever get used to this part of her job??

Jack saw immediately that his wife was upset, when she came through the door from the garage. "I am pissed!" Carla proclaimed to her concerned husband. She told him about the firing, the yelling and anger, and the implied threats made by Randy Maxwell. Then she tried to calm down. Jack held her in a loving hug for over a minute; and whispered soothing words to her. It was all over now, "Try to relax and forget about it, Honey" he cooed next to her ear. "I know what. Let's go out for dinner and maybe have a drink first, that should help your nerves."

Carla smiled at her husband and kissed him, "I love you so much." He responded with a tender kiss of his own and told her he loved her too. She was already forgetting about Randy Maxwell.

Because they went out for dinner, Carla didn't get to Master's throne until 8:35. She was naked!

"I think I would like to put you on the St. Andrew's Cross tonight, my pet; and flog your sexy ass until it is red." When Carla heard that statement she secretly smiled and gladly wished for something like that from her Master tonight. "Yes Master. Whatever you wish is my desire also."

Jack took her over to the cross and attached her wrists and ankles to the cool boards that intersected at her belly. He noticed that her pussy was already leaking her warm sex-juice down the inside of her legs. Master flogged her ass and back for over 20 minutes; starting out lightly, the leather fingers almost tickling her skin. As the flogging progressed, however, the lashes grew gradually sharper, and soon pink lines and welts appeared where the thin straps struck.

During this time on the cross, his slave whimpered, moaned and toward the end cried out her response to the flogging. Master was pleased with how well she was now accepting pain. He continually noted to himself just exactly what pressure, speed and angles worked best on her. This was a learning process for him as well. He was getting good at his new role, as well.

Finally, the flogging stopped; and he quickly removed his slave's restraints. "Kneel UP before my throne, slave," he curtly commanded his sub. She instantly went to her well used position and knelt down. She proudly thrust her breasts out in front of herself, expectantly awaiting what she thought might be coming next.

After putting the flogger and cuffs back on the tool-bench, Jack walked over to his slave. The strong light that was above her, and providing the only source of light for the dungeon, lit her gleaming hair brightly. "Time to suck cock, my pet," he announced, as he dropped his black pants around his ankles. His large cock was already hard. Carla licked and sucked her Master's rigid rod expertly. He noticed her improvement at giving head, and was pleased by her efforts.

He began to rock his prick in and out of her warm, wet mouth; touching the back of her throat with his cock tip. She stroked the base of his dick as she licked and sucked him; feeling his balls begin to tighten. Now it was time for HIS surprise! She sucked with even more vigor, noticing his breath was becoming ragged with lust.

As his cock began that familiar twitch and rush, she knew he was about to cum. He loudly announced as he leaned his head back, "I'm cumming!!" And as he started to pull his cock from her mouth to blast his hot load onto her chest, he felt her hands reach around his ass cheeks and pull his hips into her face. She pulled him in strongly, just as spurt after spurt of his creamy man-sauce splashed against her throat and began its drip down her esophagus to her waiting stomach. She had taken his semen without hesitation! She was giving a full service blow-job.

Master looked down at her in astonishment, as he continued to spasm the end of his load into his slave's mouth. "What about your rule about cumming in your mouth?" he finally asked her, as she finished licking his wet prick.

"I wanted to give to you, Master, that which I knew you have wanted. I made the decision to change my list of boundaries. I hope you are pleased that I did." She smiled up at him coyly as she wiped a small spot of cum from her chin. "Besides," she continued," it wasn't as bad as I had feared; and the taste of your cum is actually kind of ... well.....not good, but.....not bad either. A bit salty, but not bad."

Jack brought her up to stand, and then kissed her deeply; tasting his cum in her mouth. "Thank you, slave. I love you. Our scene is over for tonight, go upstairs and shower, I will join you in 5 minutes."

Carla smiled broadly as she pranced up the stairs; and she thought to herself, 'I changed my mind on one of my rules; should I consider changing some of the other rules???' She didn't know, but she would think about it.

The next morning, Jack got dressed to play golf at the course he belonged to as a member. He and his partner, Larry, were participating in a month long doubles tournament; and today they would make the quarter-finals if they won their match. He kissed Carla as he left, and indicated that he should be home around 1 p.m. She told him she had some grocery shopping to do and added, "I hope you two win." She kissed him back and smiled her brightest smile as he went out the door with his golf clubs.

Larry and Jack were paired against a duo that they didn't know very well; Marv and Dan were relatively new members at the club. On the final hole, Larry sank a 20 foot putt to win the close match; then the four of them went to the clubhouse bar for a drink and to cool off. As the four of them talked, Dan made a couple of off-hand remarks about how he and his wife were having some problems. Soon after finishing their first beer, Marv and Larry shook hands with everyone and left Dan and Jack, who were staying to have a second beer.

Following some more chit-chat about golf, the subject once again turned to Dan's problem with his wife Sara (short for Sarafina (he explained). After some coaxing by Jack, Dan confided that the major problem they were having concerned their waning sex life. This subject certainly sounded familiar to Jack. He and Carla had been having the same problem only a few weeks before. Jack then began to get a germ of an idea. He told Dan that he too had been having the same difficulty in his marriage; and mentioned that he had found a way to fix his situation.

Dan perked up at that, hoping Jack would share his mystery remedy. Jack asked for Dan's phone number and said that he would check a couple of things out, and then get back to him. After they drank their beer, both shook hands and left the bar to head home. Jack pondered Dan's situation while driving home.

That night during dinner, he brought up the topic of Dan's dilemma with Carla. He didn't mention Dan's name, only that he was an acquaintance, whom he didn't know very well, at the golf course. "Honey, this couple is having the same problem we had. Maybe we could help them?" Jack offered to his wife. "How could we do that? You hardly know this man," she opined.

"Carla, honey, my idea borders on one of your boundaries for the dungeon. I know you want what we do downstairs to be just between the two of us; but I was thinking...... Since they aren't really friends of ours, and certainly they aren't relatives ..... maybe there is a bit of 'wiggle- room' with your rule. Carla was curious, now; "what do you have in mind, honey?" He thought carefully for a few seconds, swallowed a small gulp, and then blurted out, "Maybe we could let them watch us doing a scene downstairs; let them see what we have discovered, that has saved our sex life, for the betterment of our marriage. We could have a demonstration scene for them."

Carla was surprised and taken aback by Jack's proposal. Her facial expression was one of deep puzzlement. She thought carefully for a few minutes, while he got up to clear the dishes off of the table. He was letting her have some time to consider his unusual suggestion. When he sat back down next to her she said, "your idea kind of intrigues me, honey; but I would like a little more time to think it over. Okay?" He grinned back at her and responded, sensing that this just might happen, "Sure baby, take some time, I told this guy I might get back to him by phone; but I didn't set a timetable.

The next evening at supper, Carla brought up the topic about "the couple that was having problems." She told her husband that it would be very awkward if she were to meet this couple after they had seen her and Master in the dungeon. She would be very embarrassed if they would bump into them anywhere in public: at the movies, at the mall, maybe even the post office ..... ANYWHERE! Jack told her that he had thought about the same thing, and might have a way around that. If you were blind- folded while they watched us, you would never know if you met them in public. Thus, no problem!

Carla laughed at Jack. "Great minds think alike; I was thinking the same thing, about using a blind- fold myself." After another minute to think, she declared, "All right, honey, I will agree that doing this doesn't violate my rule about others knowing what we do downstairs. I will agree to let them watch; but I don't want to hear them, I don't want to see them, and I certainly don't want any kind of touching or sex going on with them. They can only WATCH! This will be purely educational. It's embarrassing enough that they will see me totally naked and exposed."

Jack hugged Carla, kissed her, and said, "Oh thank you baby! I truly believe that this can help them; and, it might be kinda fun for us too. You know ......a bit of acting and playing up our roles in D/s." Carla smiled back at him, "Yes. I think it could help them; it has certainly helped us. I will admit, now, that we were headed directly for trouble, before you started all this bdsm stuff. And, you are right; it might be sort of fun, too."

Dan got the phone call from Jack a few minutes later. After checking both couple's schedules, Dan was instructed to bring his wife to Jack's home the following evening at 7:07 sharp! Dan was worried and asked Jack, "This isn't one of these wife-swapping schemes or something like that, is it? That would scare the hell out of Sara," he added. Jack carefully explained to Dan that they would only be required to watch and remain silent. No participation or interaction with Jack and Carla would be allowed. Just sit,watch and learn. That was all that was expected.

At 7:00 the next evening, Master took his slave down to the dungeon. She wore her garment, and when she stood under the spreader bar that was suspended from the ceiling; Master placed a black silk blind-fold over her eyes. He then fastened her wrist cuffs to the bar, and her ankle cuffs to her ankles; but he did not attach them to the U-bolts in the floor just yet. She breathed deeply and told Jack that she was ready, and would put on a good show for the mysterious couple. They both had already discussed how the coming scene would develop. Then he told her to wait there for their guests, and returned back upstairs. She joked, "where do you think I could go?"

Jack was wearing his usual black footwear, pants, t-shirt and vest when he answered the doorbell at exactly 7:07. Dan and his attractive wife were casually dressed, and appeared to be extremely nervous. They both shook hands with the black-clad host. Sara had long straight black hair, and was a medium sized 32 year old beauty with, what looked to Jack like, a 34c bust line. Her green eyes sparkled. Dan was a bit short at 5'7" and had a medium build, with pale red (almost blond) hair, that was cut short. Dan looked expectantly around; "Where is your wife?"

Jack explained to both of the guests that they were going to see Jack and his wife, Carla, in an unusual scene; that most people might be shocked at witnessing. He assured them both that what they were about to see was totally consensual and loving. He explained that he and Carla had also gone through a period of diminished interest in sex recently; and found a new sort of activity to re-enhance their love life. He then set forth the rules about what Dan and Sara would witness. "You are to sit on the two folding chairs I have set out for you. No speaking or other utterances will be allowed. Just sit and watch. I will answer any questions you may have when we come back upstairs. Understood??" Jack asked his obviously confused and anxious guests. The visitors gave their assurances that they would be quiet and only watch. All 3 nodded their agreement.

Jack led them down the stairs and then over to two folding chairs that he had set facing his throne and even with the "fuck-table." Dan and Sara were flabbergasted! The bright ceiling spotlight on the throne; the cross, and sawhorse contraption baffled them. A large long flat table covered with leather was to their right. And most of all, they focused on the tall woman hanging by her arms from a trapeze like bar. Both noticed how lovely ..... and how helpless, she appeared. They were puzzled why she was wearing a blind-fold. They both sat down with their mouths agape.

Master walked over to Carla, and in a louder voice than normal, so Dan and Sara could hear, he spoke to his slave; "Why are you here tonight, slave?" She also spoke up with more volume than usual, and replied, "Master I am here to please you Sir, and give you pleasure through my submission. Do with me what you will." Jack then assured her that he would do just that; he would do whatever he wanted to do to her, for one hour.

He then reached over and untied the laces to her garment; it easily pooled around her ankles as it fell from her now nude body. Dan looked on with lustful eyes, and he felt his cock spring to life. He would have a rock hard erection for the rest of the scene. Sara sat dumbfounded at the sight before her; her breathing quickened.

Jack bent down and tossed the garment over to his throne chair, and attached her ankle cuffs to the U-bolts in the floor. This caused her legs to spread open and reveal clearly her shaved twat. Then he went over to the tool-bench. He carried over to his slave a pair of nipple clips and also his largest flogger. He attached the clips to her heaving tits, as she pretended to hate the pain that they were inflicting on her tender nubbins. While he was doing this, Sara reached over and took her husband's hand. She was becoming very frightened, but also very excited. Her pussy was getting very damp as she squirmed in her chair.

Master then began to flog Carla's breasts, torso, and belly; lightly at first, and then gradually harder. The sound of the swishing leather tentacles was more impactful than the actual strikes upon her skin. "Stick out your pussy, you slut," he barked at his wincing, writhing sub. Dan and Sara sat mesmerized, and they recoiled slightly when they heard Jack's coarse and lewd language. This was his wife after all, they thought. They watched in amazement.