A Loving Couple's Remedy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a couple of minutes of silence, while he took in the sight of his sexy sub, Jack snarled at his slave, "Go over to the side of the fuck-table and bend over it. Reach over to the other side with your hands and hold on tight." As she scurried to do as she was ordered, Carla thought to herself, 'I was right, he IS going to paddle me or flog my ass. I knew it!' Jack watched her bend over the table, as he stroked his cock, in order to give himself a solid, hard erection. When he got his prick nice and hard, he rose from his throne and approached his slave, cock in hand.

Carla jumped slightly when she felt Master's hard dick plunge into her pussy without warning. "OWWW!" she cried out, more from surprise than pain. There had been no foreplay, no words, no anything, before Master's man-pole drove into her cunt. She thought to herself, 'Master has never treated me quite like this before. He is just fucking me. Fucking me hard and fast, like a wanton animal!' At first, her initial reaction was anger. He was treating her like a slut. He was taking his pleasure from his whore, without any regard for her pleasure or consideration.

As Jack continued to pound her gaping hole, pussy-juice began to coat his rod. Then her girl-lube started flowing out of her twat, and rivulets of warm steamy juice ran down the inside of her thighs. Finally he growled at her, "Take this, you slut; TAKE MY COCK!!!" (as if she had a choice right now) He reached up and pulled her hair back with his fist. She began to breathe raggedly, her grunts kept time to his pistoning prick. He pumped his cock in and out of her hot sex-hole rhythmically and steadily.

Then, as abruptly as he had started, he withdrew his rock-hard cock from her steaming cunt. "That was a warm-up, bitch, now I am going to fuck you like you have never been fucked before!" Carla was amazed at his cruelty, and started to become a little frightened. 'What did he think he just did to me?? .....romance and flowers??' she thought sarcastically.

Jack pulled her to the narrow end of the table and shoved her roughly onto her back. Then he pulled her legs wide open and jerked her hips toward the end of the table where he was standing. She glared at him, but managed to say to her wild-eyed Master, "Fuck me Sir; Fuck me hard and treat me like the fuck-slut that I am for you!!" With that slutty utterance, Jack drove his hot hunk of man-meat directly into her sloppy, wet trench. She wailed loudly at the cruel intrusion.

Carla yelped with lust. She was now in a frenzy like her Master was. His cock had gotten her past her anger, she was now a bitch in heat. Jack reached up to twist her nipples. He twisted each hard chest-pebble cruelly. It hurt!! .... But his slave loved it. She panted hotly as his fingers twisted and pinched her nipples. She wailed with pain ...."Yesss," she hissed. She rocked her hips to meet his rapid thrusts. "Fuck me, Master! ....... Fuck your Whore!!... Jack was wild with lust, he was in another zone; a place he had seldom been before. He took his carnal pleasure hotly, without regard for his slave's.

He plunged his rigid flesh-spear into her gushing cunt. He fucked her deep and fast; until finally, his balls clenched up, and he shot spurt after spurt of his man- milk into her sucking, squeezing pussy. She moaned in delight, as she felt his scalding jizz splash inside her wet sex-slit. However, she wasn't quite ready to cum and felt a strong urge for him to keep fucking her pussy. She needed just a few more strokes from his prick to get her over the edge. Those strokes would not come for her today.

Jack pulled away from his slave and menacingly looked down at her, as she lay splayed-open and panting for her release. "You are my slave; my submissive. You are here to give ME pleasure. Don't you ever forget that!!" Then he pulled her off of the table and had her return to the side of the table, and told her to bend over like she had done before, and hold onto the edge. She didn't know what was coming next. "Why are you here, slut?" he snarled at her.

"I am here to serve you, Master; and to give you pleasure. I wish to please you, Sir." She whimpered in a voice of total submission. Jack gave a short grunt and then said, "Stay like this until I tell you to move. Don't you dare move until I tell you to. You may rest most of your weight on the table; and turn your head away from the fuck machine. " When she obediently turned her face away, he was satisfied.

Jack then silently crept away toward the stairs. He left Carla there for a little over an hour. During that time his semen and her pussy-juices ran out of her soppy cunt and down the inside of her legs. This was one of the most difficult ordeals she had endured as a sub. The silence .... The aloneness .....Her mind began to question, ' where is he? .....how long is he going to leave me here? .... is he watching me? .....what the hell should I do?'

But her mind also had the answers to these questions, 'it doesn't matter where he is; or if I can hear him ..... it doesn't matter if he is watching me .... it doesn't matter how long I must wait! What matters, is that I obey him' ....and she waited for as long as it took. She was his submissive, his slave; she would do whatever pleased her Master.