A Loving Couple's Remedy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the better part of an hour Jack flogged his wife, paddled her ass to a light crimson hue, while she was chained to the St. Andrew's Cross; and then she took a short painful ride on Li'l Pony. Throughout the scene Carla wailed, moaned and pleaded for his mercy and concern. She managed to cry many tears, which streaked her face, and ran down her tits and belly. Of course she wasn't really ever in as much discomfort as she pretended. This was all for show, for the couple that she couldn't see. Carla hoped she was giving them a believable performance.

Jack also worked at being the stern purveyor of pain and control over his sex slave. Dan thought he would cum in his pants a couple of times as he watched the performance; he was awestruck. Sara now had a gushing vagina that seemed to feel as if it were on fire. She was incredibly turned-on. They held hands tightly.

Master now determined that it was time for the scene to reach an impactful visual image for Dan and Sara. He removed the nipple clips from his obedient sub and tossed them over toward his throne, and harshly ordered Carla to bend over the edge of the fuck-table. She obeyed instantly, "Yes Sir!!"

Master used the riding-crop on her ass for a few strokes and then intentionally sat it across the end of the fuck-table. Right next to Sara, who stared at it with a look of rapt curiosity. Sara could be heard sucking air between her teeth and moaning slightly as Jack dropped his pants and stepped up behind his submissive wife. "Now I am going to fuck you, bitch! I am going to treat you like the whore that you are. Your Master is going to fuck his slave HARD! ..... And .... You are NOT to cum!! Do not cum, slut!! Do you understand me?"

She replied with pretended trepidation, "Yes Master, I will not cum; my orgasms always belong to you, Sir. I will only cum when you give permission." He lewdly smirked over at a totally amazed Sara; who couldn't believe what she just heard. Jack then took his stiff hunk of man-meat in his right hand and guided it forcefully into his slave's wet cunt. He fucked her! Fucked her hard and fast, as Carla groaned and cried. She tried to make the fucking look painful and not pleasurable to her at all. Actually, she was loving the feel of Jack's rigid pole as it pumped her gushing pussy.

Master climaxed loudly, mewling and bucking his gratification to the entire room. As he slowly withdrew his steely sword from its fleshy sopping sheath, cum dripped off of his cock; and he could have sworn he saw Sara staring intently at his prick and lewdly licking her lips.

Dan and his wife were spell-bound. Neither one of them had ever actually witnessed a couple fucking in their presence before. The smell, the sound, the sight almost caused both of the excited guests to climax. All this from just watching! They had never expected this kind of experience, when they walked the 5 blocks from their house to Jack and Carla's earlier in the evening. They weren't sure what they expected; but they never expected THIS!!

Jack pulled his pants back up and then ordered his sub to kneel down before his throne. He knew that this would give Dan and Sara a clear look at his wife's freshly fucked pussy; an image he wanted the couple to carry with them when they left. Dan was so excited that he couldn't help touching his tented crotch as Carla knelt down with her reddened ass sticking up in the air. He observed semen running down the inside of both of her thighs. It was the sexiest sight he had ever seen. "Wait here, slut! Don't move until I get back!" the glowering Master growled to his sub.

Then he walked over to his stunned guests and led them back upstairs. He knew that they were both so excited that they would probably forget to ask him any questions they may have had. As he led them to the front door, he thanked them for coming over; and deftly placed a small note into Dan's hand. Written on the paper were some bdsm websites; and some D/s video clip websites. It also had the address for Club Rendezvous, fifty miles up the Inter-State; and a brief description of what went on there (a place to go for more information, and a place to buy various D/s toys and devices.)

Dan managed to splutter to Jack, "Tonight has been the most incredible, awesome, most unbelievable night of our lives. Thanks a million, Jack, for having us over; and thank Carla too. She was stupendous." Jack responded, "Yes my friend, I know that she is stupendous .... In oh so many ways. Good- night you two. I hope this has helped you guys."

Dan and his wife practically ran home; they were both so damned turned-on! Along the way, Sara managed to ask, "How can that woman let her husband treat her like that? The whipping and spanking, not to mention the fucking against her will!" "I don't know," Dan answered as he walked briskly, "but my cock is so hard right now, that it hurts! Come on Honey, let's get home." Sara felt her pussy squish with each step; it was so wet. She could swear that she felt her pussy juices trickling down her legs. "Yes, Honey, let's get home!" she echoed. Both were crazed with lust at that moment.

As soon as they entered their house and shut the front door, Sara and Dan began pulling each other's clothes off; not willing to even wait to get to their bedroom. "I am so fucking horny!" Dan croaked to his stripping wife. "If you don't hurry up and fuck me this minute, you bastard, I am going to go find a large dildo and fuck my pussy all night with it!" she growled back at him. They made it to their bed, and fucked like a couple of over-sexed rabbits for the next 4 hours. They had never been more turned on sexually in their lives. They both got very little sleep that night.

Meanwhile, Jack and Carla had gone upstairs to shower and clean up after their delightful demonstration of their new lifestyle. Both were happy and contented. They both hoped they had helped the couple that watched them in their scene. "Tell me, honey, do I know either one of the people that were watching us tonight?" Jack assured her that she didn't know them, and probably never would. "I just hope we gave them something that will improve their marriage. When they left, they seemed to be pretty horny. I bet they are fucking like bunnies right now," Jack said. If only he knew; and if only they could know what changes they had initiated for Dan and Sara. Perhaps they would someday learn what they had set in motion for the couple. As for now, they cuddled and kissed, and drifted off to sleep, spooned together in their warm bed. They both slept well.

Three weeks went by after the demonstration was given for Dan and Sara. During that time, Jack and Carla got ever more comfortable and skilled at the D/s lifestyle which they had adopted. One evening as they sat in the living room watching television, Jack asked Carla, out of the blue; "How would you like to go with me the next time I go over to Club Rendezvous?" She was caught off guard by the question. "Oh my! From what you have told me about that club, it sounds very raunchy and decadent. So, (she winked at him evilly) it could be fun, but I am afraid someone might recognize me there," she coyly responded.

Jack told her that she really shouldn't worry. After all, it was over 50 miles away; and in his three visits there, he had never seen anyone he knew, or even recognized from their town. After a few minutes of silence and consideration, Carla turned to her handsome husband and said gleefully, "I would love to go with you to the club. When can we go?"

Jack pondered her question for a moment and then said, "Saturday night would be good. They will be doing a slave auction, and I think you might find that interesting." Carla smiled her most dazzling smile and said with an evil smirk, "Yes, I wonder how much money I could be auctioned off for?"

Jack was astounded at her remark. "Listen, woman ... you are not anywhere near ready for something like that. We would only be going there to watch, and maybe do a little shopping. THAT'S ALL!" When he realized that she had only been kidding he quietly said after they had gone back to watching the t v, "Besides ..... what makes you think anyone would want to bid for your skinny ass?" She looked at him with a wounded hurt look on her face, and then they both broke out in laughter. "Ha Ha ......Fucker!" she shot back at him.

He then told her that if she were going to go to the club with him, they would need to present themselves as a Master/submissive couple. That meant that she would need to wear something slutty and revealing; and it would be better for her, if she wore a submissive's collar. She said that would be no problem, and the next day after work, she went shopping for something cheap and slutty to wear. She went to a pet supply store to find a small black collar also.

When Saturday night rolled around, they left the house for the 50 mile drive to Club Rendezvous about 8 o'clock. Jack was wearing black shoes and socks, his black pants (which he always wore in the dungeon), a white t-shirt under his black leather vest completed his look. Carla looked very slutty in her 4 inch high black pumps, fishnet stockings and garter-belt, and a lovely new black with purple trimmed corset. Her breasts were almost squeezing out the top of her sexy new outfit. She also sported a new black leather collar around her small neck; a sign that she belonged to her Master. She looked trampy and gorgeous. She felt trampy and gorgeous also.

Club Rendezvous was starting to get busy when they arrived. Carla had thought that the way she was dressed, she would stick out like an African Amazon Queen at a Ku Klux Klan rally. She was very mistaken. There were several women in attendance that were dressed very much like she was; some even more trampy and slutty looking. Some of the women were obviously subs, at the end of leashes held in their Master's hands and attached to their neck collar.

When they went inside, a large well lit stage predominated the large room. Many small nightclub tables dotted the area in front of the stage. About 30 couples and several singles were seated and waiting for the auction to begin at 10 p.m. Much conversation was taking place in the large room, creating a din of noise mixing with loud techno-music that was piped through a sound system. Jack and Carla found a table near the back of the room and Jack ordered drinks. Carla was conscious of the several leering looks she was getting from the men sitting and walking around her. Indeed, they were appraising her slutty appearance lewdly and openly. She felt like she was on display.

A few minutes after their drinks arrived, a striking 30'ish blond with short frizzy hair came on stage to begin the auction. Jack leaned over and explained to Carla that she was married to the owner of the club, and would supervise the auction. She was dressed very much like Carla; their appearance differed only in the fact that she had very large breasts, that nearly spilled out of her top. She also had a large tattoo on each of her bare shoulders.

The blond welcomed everyone to the auction and urged everyone to take a seat or at least stop moving around. She introduced herself as Mistress Olivia, and then she explained the rules of the auction. She identified the charity that would receive half of all monies collected that evening, and urged bidders to keep "The Wounded Warrior Project" in mind when bidding . She also explained that there were special rooms behind the stage that were available for play, for two hours, when a "slave" was purchased.

Jack leaned over and whispered to Carla that he had heard these rooms came furnished with much of the same equipment and devices that he had back home in the dungeon. Carla nodded her understanding. For the better part of the next hour, one at a time, several women ( and a couple of men) were paraded, strutted, and otherwise exhibited across the stage, to the raucous enthusiastic audience. One gorgeous mysterious looking brunette was "sold" for $750. She was very tall and had huge tits.

When a winning bid was declared, the happy winner would go to the foot of the stage and collect their slave. The couple would be escorted back to the special rooms by a club employee. Their 2 hour play-time had started. Jack told his wife that the club kept 3 large beefy men back there to provide security and safety for the Masters and slaves. He had heard that sometimes people could get out of control with their playing. If someone did get out of line, they were permanently banned from Club Rendezvous. Because of that policy, they had, really, very few problems.

When the final auction had been completed, many of those in attendance headed for the parking lot. No doubt many of the couples there had plans for what they might be doing in the privacy of their own homes. Club Rendezvous was a great place for couples to watch and learn more about the kinky world of bdsm. It was also a good place to shop for various accouterments associated with this world. Jack wanted to take advantage of this opportunity while he was there with Carla; he had something specific in mind to purchase.

"Honey, let go see what kinds of things we could shop for in the "Novelties Shop," he suggested to his sexy wife. It was located in another part of the Club; on the opposite side of the plush lobby. Jack found exactly what he was looking for in the 'Dildoes and Vibrators' section. He had seen the large plug-in vibrator in several video clips online. When he pointed it out to Carla, she said she had also seen them in use online.

It was a long, large vibrator that had a plastic black handle about a foot long. On the vibrating end was a large black vinyl ball that was somewhat oval in shape. It had 2 speeds, the package said. Carla told Jack that this device looked like it could be a lot of fun and when Jack saw how excited she was to having one as part of their D/s play; he took it to the counter and paid for it.

On the way home Jack looked over at his smiling wife and said, "I have been wanting to buy one of these vibrators for weeks; I already know what we are going to call this little toy. It will be our "Orgazmatron," he proclaimed to his giggling sub. She heartily agreed to the nickname. "Oh yes, honey, I hope to have lots and lots of orgasms with this little....I mean, BIG beauty. The Orgazmatron sound deliciously perfect!"

As their drive home continued, Carla talked excitedly about what she had seen and heard at the club earlier in the evening. Jack realized that she was actually turned-on by the events they had both witnessed. "Honey, some of the men in there were clearly looking at me like I was a piece of meat in a butcher shop." Jack gave her a mocked look of shock," NO!!?? he replied. "I hadn't noticed. Do you mean the guy with the horn-rimmed glasses 6 feet to your left, who kept licking his lips when he eyed you?? Or are you referring to the guy in front of you, who was always dropping his pen so that he could look at your legs??" They both laughed. Carla realized that her husband had been monitoring the attention she was receiving the entire time. In all truth, he was hoping she would get a lot of attention. He was proud to be seen at the club with his slave. She looked the part of a slutty, submissive sex slave perfectly. He was Very Proud!!

When they got home, and got to bed; they made love twice. Well .....NO! ......They fucked like dogs in heat once. It was almost unimaginable how the activities at Club Rendezvous had aroused the animal side in Carla.

Then after the hot, uninhibited fucking had taken care of their lustful passions, they quietly and lovingly made sweet love. Carla and Jack loved each other desperately, and the remarkable improvement in their relationship traced right back to when they became Master and slave only 3 short months ago. Life was good! Their sex life had improved by leaps and bounds (no pun intended).

Jack and his sexy, naked wife slept in late the following morning. It was Sunday and they would both be busy most of the day; Carla with chores around the house; and Jack with some much neglected yard work. Carla had found that she did some of her deepest and most profound thinking, when she was busy; and today she would do a lot of thinking; mostly about her role as a submissive downstairs in the dungeon.

She realized that she had changed her outlook on sex, over the past few weeks. When she considered what the state of her marriage had been, and what it was now; she had to admit that things were very much better. They were better for Jack, whom she loved beyond all description. They were better for her, as a wife, and as Jack's chosen partner for life. She smiled wistfully as she went about cleaning the house, making the bed, and giving the kitchen and bathroom a spotless appearance.

Eventually, her thoughts about life, began to center around her new and exciting role as Jack's submissive sex slave. At first she had been very unsure of herself. She was afraid that this effort to rekindle the spark of their newlywed days might end in dismal failure. She had written her list of rules and boundaries for Jack to follow, in order to give herself some protection and security, as they delved into the scary, mysterious world of D/s.

Now she wasn't so sure that the list was really necessary. She trusted her husband more than ever, when it came to the way he treated her; both upstairs, in the "vanilla" world; and also downstairs, where pain and pleasure lurked. Jack was a wonderful Master, she reasoned. She knew that even when he sounded gruff and cruel; deep down, he was only playing a role. She loved him for that. Carla trusted him implicitly. She realized that her Master was doing his job well; that is: stretching her skills and her attitudes about submission. Her pain tolerance, for example, was much stronger than she would ever have imagined a few weeks ago. Her ability, and willingness to give her Master pleasure, was a true reward for her; not the torture and terror that she had previously feared, at the beginning.

Her trust in Jack was about to be unexpectedly tested!

Around 2:30 in the afternoon, Jack came into the kitchen, after he had finished his outdoor chores. He washed his hands at the sink, and then grabbed a cold soda from the refrigerator. He sat down at the kitchen table to cool off and also watch his busy wife finish puttering around the kitchen. They chit- chatted for about 10 minutes, while he drank his soda, and cooled down from his exertions outside. He seemed to have something on his mind, Carla thought to herself.

Abruptly, and without any warning, Jack stood up and said to Carla in a commanding voice, "I want you naked and kneeling before my throne in 5 minutes. Go prepare yourself!" Carla stared at him in shock! He had never before initiated a scene downstairs in the middle of the day before. They had always gone to the dungeon at night. She was confused!

"Don't just stand there staring; GO!!" he barked to his startled wife. She instantly obeyed, and ran off to their bedroom. This was a new and different test for his wife, and Jack was anxious to see how she would handle it. While working outside, Jack had been doing some serious contemplation of his own. He decided to throw something new at his sub; besides .... He was still horny from their trip to Club Rendezvous the night before.

Carla had learned to be punctual. In spite of only a 5 minute notice, she was naked and kneeling before her Master at his throne, just in time to avoid punishment. Master knew what he was going to do with her for the next little while. Carla had no idea, as she dutifully waited for his command to her. She anticipated that Master was going to spank or flog her ass, and then probably want a blow-job. She couldn't have been more wrong!