All Comments on 'A Loving Mother'

by Tribad

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love it

More stories like this.....!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
yes great

good story im so hard..cum on mommy suck me ..till i shool my load

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A Great Beginning

A beginning I hope. Want to see this continue and become more and more naughty. Other family members maybe? House is isolated, could be nude 24/7 and outdoors in good weather. Mother and son become lovers, or just sex fanatics.

OLDEDOLDEDover 12 years ago
Don't stop now

Great read,,,,,,,,,,,,Keep going.

you have a winner going.

ED

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ung

Write a book. You're freakin good on arousing people.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
The boy needs to man up and take charge of his mother's body

Now that his mother has given him her pussy, he should take charge and show her that he's the man she has been waiting for.

A little romance would go a long way to make his mom the woman of his dreams, and him the man she has always wanted for a husband.

DiannahDiannahover 12 years ago
Not my cup of tea

In all fairness, I prefer a bit more domination/submission, or even non-consent. So I am not going to rate the story, because someone else might enjoy it more than me. However, I must admit, it was well-written, and quite arousing. Keep up the great work Tribad, because I will happily read whatever you write!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Slightly odd terms

I found the nouns you used a little odd such as his and her sex opposed to penis and vagina. And calling it sperm instead of cum. But over all it was good. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I love this story

This story is very exciting. Hope you can make a another mother/son incest story about them being in a nudist beach in the south of France.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Needed more detail on the fucking. Otherwise, pretty good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great

Enjoyed it very much! Keep up the good work. Go Moms!

fiestamanfiestamanover 10 years ago
A VERY Loving Mother

This is exactly the kind of story that I love to read about, it has all the ingreients of love and romance and the beautiful taboo of incest. Thank you for a very wonderful read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
MORE MORE MORE

PERfectly HOT story... the kind I LOVE to read... PLEASE MORE

and thank you for your stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

Good work! Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
outstanding story

The highpoint is when the kid tells his mother, "I felt so nice to be inside you... so warm and safe." That is so true. We'll never know how many sons have actually fucked their mom, but in our sexually liberated society and with the internet teaming with stories of hot motherfucking it's at least in the thousands, maybe tens of thousands, maybe lots more. And that's the predominant feeling. When a boy has his penis up inside his mother up to his balls, in the same wonderful hairy hole he came out of, he feels that his penis is warm and safe, protected and cherished. It's up the same cunt he was born from, surrounded by layers of loving mommy-twat. Nothing can ever feel as good to a boy's cock, as comfy and cozy, just so damn right as his own mother's cunt. His young mind is overwhelmed, he's living in a world where the only reality is his mommy's fabulous ever-loving twat that's embracing his hard young cock. Of course he shoots the biggest load of his life, blowing his young balls and splattering his semen all over the tender pink walls that embraced him when his mommy carried him for nine months. It's simply the best that life has to offer.

wicked62wicked62about 7 years ago
The best.

Best story. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
One of my top 5

Want to know what happens next!

Really a great story

chytownchytownalmost 6 years ago
HOT READ****

Very entertaining. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good story.

This story needs pt. 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I relate

I was 17 when my mother caught me jacking off in my bed with the sheet down to my ankles. She said only, "Excuse me. Go ahead and finish." I did and she said she loved me and wanted to be with me the next time. Later that day I was ready for the next time, having been thinking about her because I thought she was beautiful.

I told her I was ready, and she undressed me, then herself. She started stroking me then sucked me. I was soon fucking her, and it was glorious to cum inside her.

That happened 6 years ago and I have been married for 3 years. Mom and I still fuck when we get the chance, and we cum as hard as newlyweds. I don't think we will stop.

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 3 years ago
Oh, sure

humiliate the kid. Been there, done that, scarred for life. Why did you do that? Couldn't get passed the first half page. Lots of stories like that here. Couldn't you be a little more original.

FastDavidFastDavidover 3 years ago
A LOVING MOTHER

WOW! Great story, had my cock throbbing. I would love to watch a son fuck his mother. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very sexy story without any violence and lots of love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Mom caught me masturbating & left her door open allowing me to spy on her often but never would allow me to touch her. Tried once or twice to seduce her only to get rejected.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 1 year ago
Beautiful story of love

All mothers and sons should experience such uninhibited sex.

suzylicioussuzylicious11 months ago

That was Amazing! Thank you very much. ❤

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTribad@Tribad
Hi everyone, I'm an author from France, and I like writing stories about voyeurism, exhibitionism, masturbation, incest and non-consent. I enjoy corresponding via email with my readers, so don't hesitate to write, I'll do my best to reply fast :-)