A Loving Wife, A Loving Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"On the sofa," she said, "lie down, let me show you okay." He did as she told him, but ready for anything she might throw at him. Instead Marie got on with him, put her arm around his shoulders, her face right next to his, staring deeply into his eyes, Alex was mesmerised. Her soft silky blond hair wafted across his face tantalising him, her scent scrambled his brain. Marie said, "We do things my way Alex, or I won't do anything, no matter what you do." She knew this would keep him happy, she was about to kiss him and he knew it.

"What ever you say Marie, what ever you say," he told her. Marie bent her beautiful head and deep kissed him, her free hand sought him out and soon she had his cock in her hand through his pants. It was rock hard, and Marie knew he wouldn't last long, and when he shot his load, she would repeat the process but inside of them, this way she reasoned, he would submit to her.

Her womanly thoughts also turned to his cock, it felt a good size and so hard, Marie liked cocks that were like this one was. She began to jack him off, Alex wasn't that experienced that he could combat a woman as beautiful and as sexy as Marie was. Her mouth locked on his in the deepest of loving kisses kept him still, apart from slight humping of his hips as she increased the pace.

Soon Alex was grunting into Marie's mouth, and Marie felt her own body responding to Alex's response to her ministrations. She cocked a leg over his, tightening him to her, her grip was magical, Alex was in heaven being jacked like this by her. Then he convulsed, he came inside his trousers, Marie sped up her onslaught and Alex was pleading into her mouth for whatever she did not know. And she never stopped until he subsided into a finished heap below her gasping for breath, as she eventually broke her kiss.

Marie felt a flush of excitement knowing she had forced him to cum for her, this gave her an immense feeling of pride and power. Without knowing it she stared into his eyes and saw the utter look of gratefulness, Marie shivered in arousal, she never realised she was actually turning herself on.

"Marie that was fabulous, thank you so much, and I think I had better get these pants off, don't you?" he whispered. Marie smiled, she knew why he would need to change, they were full of his cum!

"Yes Alex I think you better had," she responded. She intended to do it all again in a few minutes, but also knowing he would take longer to get off, she was still confident in her own sexual beauty not to have to take too long with him. Alex rose reluctantly and headed for the door way.

"Come on Marie, it will be better upstairs," he told her, and headed out of the room and upstairs. Marie hadn't thought of this, she didn't want him to get her in his bedroom.

"I'll wait here for you Alex," she called after him.

"No," he called back, "come on Marie, up here." Marie thought a moment and then walked up to him. When she got there he was just in the act of lying down, and he was totally naked.

There was and is nothing on God's earth that Marie didn't appreciate more than a good looking naked man, and she knew she was looking at one, even if he was only 18 years old. Her first thought on looking at him like this was surprise, and admission that he was indeed an attractive well built and hung guy. Her eyes then caught his cock waving in the air, it was still half hard, and growing bigger.

She sighed, she knew she had to complete her mission to subdue him to her way of thinking, and that meant giving him what he wanted, but only up to a point, her! She sat beside him and picked up his admirable prick, she appraised it fully now and was properly impressed. It grew immediately into readiness; it was stiff in her palm, the head ruby red, glistening even.

Her left hand caught his balls and caressed them bringing a joyous sigh from him; he lay back and gave in. Marie supplemented her power by sliding on the bed to take control. Alex gave her that by putting his hands and arms above his head, she kissed him. But in her glee at her prowess, she was herself creating her imminent downfall without knowing it.

Marie slipped her arm around him, laying on his arm, and grasping the other in her hand. She had as far as she was concerned now full dominance over him, and Alex loved it. He was more than extremely happy at this turn of events, but he was also building his own agenda slowly in his own mind. He had every intention of screwing his beautiful married neighbour long and hard. But not until she had had her way with him, he was actively looking forward to her making him cum again.

Alex submitted happily, her kiss, her tongue now tickling his, her body weight on his, her sexual smell, her soft hand drifting faster and faster up and down his pulsating cock was the most wonderful thing he had ever experienced. Marie unknowingly let go of his wrist thereby relinquishing part of her hold on him. It wasn't until he cupped her breast, found and squeezed a nipple that she did.

But squeezing her nipple was the beginning of her end, she moaned into his mouth, relishing the extreme painful pleasure she always got from that very act. Marie very briefly let go of his cock to remove his fingers that were already torturing her super sensitive acorn hard, bullet like bud. But her mind and body's needs made her retake her hold; Marie was on her way down!

She increased her pace with her hand, and in doing so increased her own fast rising and soon to be unstoppable arousal, she was becoming the victim of her own dominant success. Alex was on auto pilot, he didn't have the experience that Marie had, but he knew an aroused state when he saw one, and Marie's was growing faster and faster. He squeezed and twisted her nipple, it was she that was grunting into his mouth now.

Suddenly Alex erupted, he knew he was going to and could do nothing to stop it, he didn't even want to. Marie came herself, she crushed herself to him, squeezing his cock tight in her hand and bonding her mouth to his. With is cum spitting all over he relaxed and let Marie do her thing, he dropped back into submission mode but didn't stop torturing Marie's nipple.

This very action kept her in a state of utter desire for cock, one she had devoutly said that she would not give in to. She had sworn to herself that it would not be allowed to invade her. But the wretched thing wouldn't go down, she squeezed and rubbed it, this kept it on a high, she couldn't make her hand stop caressing it.

Alex slowly and deftly rolled her over until she was on her back and inched himself over her, kissing all the way. For a young man of little experience, he was being very masterful in engineering her to where he needed her to be. When his hand went under her short skirt and rubbed her pussy through her panty's Marie gave in.

Her hold on his cock was keeping her under Alex's new superiority, she could not let go no matter what she thought, and now his finger tips were ripping away her very senses. He pressed them under the elastic top and slid into heaven, his fingers found her very spot immediately. Marie moaned in total giving, her knees closed and opened in unison, her feet spread and came together in delightful response to the magic being delivered to her now soaking silky pussy.

Alex pushed them down to her knees, Marie unconsciously kicked them off and Alex was rising above her like the Phoenix from the ashes. He hitched her skirt up, but before he attempted to drive his again rampant cock into her, he rested on one elbow and began to work her top up her body. Marie completed the task for him; she pulled it over her head and threw it away.

Alex pulled her bra straps down and out popped the most magnificent proud nipples he had ever seen. He quickly got one in his mouth, sucked feverishly, and then transferred to the other. Marie squealed in shattering arousal. And then she completed her own demise, she pulled his cock to her desperate pussy and forced him in. Alex needed no second bidding, he drove it in hard, very hard.

He was up on his elbows now in the classic position, toes and knees pressed into the bed, hands hooked under her shoulders, hips already crashing up and down as he drove Marie over the edge time and time again. He had never known any thing like it, and Marie had never experienced the youthful stamina, and sheer determination he had, to rut her like the stag he undoubtedly was.

Alex was a long long time before he got any where near cumming again. Marie endured the battering to end all batterings, and it had all been brought on by herself in her bid to gain supremacy over him. It had worked at the start, but that very supremacy had turned against her, and now it definitely in her young blackmailer's hands.

Alex pounded away at her incessantly, kissing her, necking her, biting and sucking her nipples. All Marie could do now was hang on to him desperately, continual orgasms poured from her. Her nails were dug gloriously deep into his back as he fucked her kept him going. Suddenly he almost roared like a lion, his loins hammered destructively at her and he ejected another humongous amount of cum, this time deep into her very fertile womb, she could feel it swimming up and in, to join that of her husbands and her beloved daddy's sperm.

Marie and her husband had stopped using contraceptives five months ago in a bid to become pregnant. But as yet she hadn't caught on, she had thought that maybe her very own daddy would be her new baby's daddy. But now Alex had dumped a bucket full of youthful, and she was certain, potent cum in her right where it mattered, time would tell.

Alex fell off her after a period of welcome rest, but not far away, he held, and snuggled into the adorably beautiful sexy wife he had just fucked the living daylights out of. Marie did the only thing she could, she rested her head on the chest of the boy that had just given her some of the best sex she had ever had.

She was amazed to see her hand drifting down to collect the supreme weapon that had just decimated her so superbly and so wonderfully. She raised her shapely leg and dropped it over his and hugged him back. Marie was the most satisfied of women now.

She had her loving husband, her equally loving daddy, and now for a few days a young man lover too who had just taken her to the top and dropped her off! She didn't understand that she had engineered her own downfall, her own sublime decimation simply by exerting dominance over him that had transferred now to him.

As she rested and savoured, even devoured the fucking she had just undergone from her boy lover, she began to take stock. What she had just done, and hadn't meant to, only exacerbated her desire to nip his blackmail in the bud, and the best way to do that? Fight fire with fire!

She climbed over him leant down and gave him her best kiss, he responded by retaking her nipples with both sets of nimble fingers. Mare cringed in fabulous ecstasy. But she managed to knock his hands away, and say forcefully.

"Right Alex, cards on the table," she said, "you want me again after this, and there is nothing more certain on Gods planet that you do, and we both know it. You destroy those photos, as I've destroyed those you gave me. And you wipe them from your computer, or its over, right now, right here. I will leave and you'll never have me again!"

"But I have them Marie, you don't, you are the one in trouble here not me." he said to her tauntingly. Marie slapped his face, and said angrily.

"You try and blackmail me again Alex and I will report you, you will be convicted, you will go to jail in all probability, and even if you don't you will have a criminal record. And because employers don't want, and won't have criminals on their staff you will never get a better job other than filling and washing cars!"

This made Alex stop in his tracks, he hadn't thought of that scenario. "Come on, get the rest of the photos out and destroy them right now," she demanded. He knew she was right, he might ruin her, but in the process more than ruin his own future. He had no option he knew it now. He got off the bed, opened a drawer and turned it over, there taped to the bottom was an envelope containing another set. Marie ripped them to shreds, "Now the computer, start it," she ordered and pointed to it.

Alex knew the game was up, he opened it and Marie sat in his chair. What he didn't know was the Marie used to be a software programmer, her fingers flew over the keys and in seconds had opened up his hidden files. There they were and she deleted the file completely, after another close search she was satisfied that she was now in the clear. Nothing Alex could say could possibly be substantiated.

Standing she said to him, "Well Alex that seems to be that, all done and all clear." He looked as glum as he could be, he had thought he would have several more days with her, voluntarily or not. What he didn't know was that she was certain it was his sperm that was going to father her baby, not her husbands. She had been doubting his ability for a little while, and probably sadly, not her daddy. Maybe her daddy yes, but definitely Alex had the where withal to impregnate her, but she would never ever tell him.

She surprised him completely by playfully grabbing his ears, pulling him down to kiss him passionately, holding her fabulous sexy body tight to his, and whispered seductively in his ear.

"I'll be here at 9.30 in the morning Alex, make sure the door isn't locked, I will lock it behind me. And you be on that bed ready and waiting for me, clear?" With that she turned on her heels and walked away, clothes in hand dressing as she went downstairs and home.

Alex was so stunned he never moved, she had just told him she was coming back to be with him again, he staggered to his bed and sat down before he fell over. Marie meanwhile was as pleased as punch with her little self. She had negated her problem completely, and now she had a ready, willing and very able baby making machine right next door. She was a million % sure that if she wasn't already pregnant after that battering from Alex, she sure as hell would be by the end of next week.

And she would be too, she went home and called her daddy, she needed his reassuring words that he still loved her. He did, he was so happy she had called, and told her he was so excited already about seeing her again on Thursday, he could hardly wait. Marie returned his words the same way, with the same excitement.

That night she gave her husband Mark the most sensual of love making she could, she did love him, she knew that would never fail her. But she also knew that a big piece of her belonged to her daddy and always would. Alex? She would never love him, she would take what she could, and use the best of him until the end of the following week, to realise her goal of having a baby.

And there was one thing he wouldn't get access to, and that was her ass. Mark never wanted to do her there, Marie had never had it up her there either, so she had set her heart on Daddy having the privilege of taking her anal virginity, after that it would be open to Alex if he so wished.

Marie slept like a baby that night, she woke refreshed and ready for the day ahead, she was already imagining Alex bombing her to bits. But only after she had sucked him off, that was a priority for her, she wanted to feel the smooth globe of tender yet hard flesh on her tongue and her lips, and to feel the explosion when she made him cum. Marie shivered in excited anticipation of him grabbing her lovely blond head, and forcing his cock further down her throat making her swallow all he could emit.

She showered early, lovingly kissed her husband and saw him off to work. Then Marie set about making herself look as sexy and alluring as she could given the circumstances. She could hardly go around to Alex wearing a slinky thigh cut even gown could she? She donned sheer stockings, a suspender belt that would make his eyes water, backless high heels, no thong, and no bra. She chose a button down black silk dress that she planned to do a strip tease in front of him with. It highlighted her creamy white skin and beautiful blond hair. She had her soft and silky luxurious blond hair down, it shrouded her immaculately, but lightly made up face like a gossamer cloud, she was ready to stun him in to immobility, "apart from your prick Alex," Marie thought deliciously dirtily.

At 9.28 she walked to his house, opened the door, entered and locked it behind her, she clip clopped up the stairs, "no need for silence," she told her self. She entered his room, and there he was as instructed, naked on his bed, cock in hand and stood proud angry and ready. Marie licked her full pouty lips and stepped into the room.

She stopped halfway to his bed, her eyes locked once again on his destructive weapon, the one that had almost cut her in half yesterday, but today she would have her revenge. She eyed him closely, capturing his concentration firmly with her deep blue eyes. She swayed one way and then the other, Alex started to rise, his impatience getting the better of him. "Whoa!" Marie cried, "stay right there Alex, don't you dare move until I say so, right!

He fell back on the bed, he would never dare risk this woman in front of him, he would die first rather than possibly upset her now. He knew there wouldn't be a man on earth who wouldn't desperately want to change places with him, not one. Marie continued sashaying around, turning one way and then the other, a button popped as she pirouetted, then another. Alex watched in utter fascination as the blond goddess teased and taunted him, but her stayed where ordered.

He had let go of his prick now, his fingers curled tightly into the sheets of his bed. But it was stood high, strong and desirous, waiting for the ultimate pleasure to bestow itself on him. Pop went Marie's buttons until she reached the last one, she held herself, and him, as she slowly and tantalisingly popped it. She closed the dress tight around her, looked him squarely in the eye, and said softly, "Want to see Alex?" he was dumbstruck, he tried to speak but only a strangled grunt came out.

"Of course you do don't you baby," Marie whispered huskily, she was mightily turned on herself now, and was struggling to keep up her act without pouncing on the tormented boy in front of her. She turned her back for her finale, slid her dress off her slim shoulders and let it slide slowly down her luscious feline body; it flowed in and out as it swept from her shoulders to her narrow waist, and then superbly tapering down her perfect legs to her tiny feet. She knew the sight she was presenting to him. As the dress cleared her she held it out with one hand and let it flutter to the floor. She was now in full view to him, her long legs encased in the sheer nylons, stood erect in her heels and nothing else.

Marie's tight ass almost made him cum there and then, Marie spread her feet and bending at the waist, she bent right over and peered at him from between them upside down, giving him the sweetest of smiles. Now she was ready, if he wasn't she thought, he never would be. Standing straight, she twirled on the ball of one shoe, kicked it off, followed by the other, then drifted to his bed, her firm high tits, nipples pointing at the ceiling captured his gaze.

Raising one knee she planted it on the bed, Alex raised his arms to collect her, Marie shook her head firmly, this was her show, she was the producer, the director, and the sole star. This performance would win her an Oscar of that she was sure. She cupped his aching balls and smiled gleefully at him, he was definitely and firmly under her control now, but in the recesses of her imaginative mind, she giggled, and wondered for how much longer.

Sliding her hand up his red hot and iron hard shaft, she lowered her head to his stomach, lay next to him, inspected his fabulous prick. Marie could wait no longer, unknown to Alex she was now as desperate as he was. His hand went to the back of her head, he dare not force the issue, but was urgently trying to convey his murderous desire for her attention.