A Loving Wife, A Loving Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't see her mouth close over him, he felt the heat instead, he gasped and moaned in complete submission and utter gratefulness for this most magical of moments. It was his very first blow job and for it to happen under the watch of the most beautiful woman he had ever seen was more than he could bear.

Marie hit him with all she had, she knew for a racing certainty he would blow before long, and she was right. She sucked hard, travelled up and down, squeezed his aching balls and lapped him. The second his hand applied pressure to the back of her head she knew he was going to cum, and again she was right. He pushed her down his thick pulsing shaft. Marie allowed him to, then forcibly drew back before letting him do it again. She was adept in getting a lot of cock down her throat so was more than happy to be swallowing this one.

Alex's hips left the bed, he gave out a loud deep growl and grunt, Marie felt his cock swell in her mouth, "here it comes," she thought delightedly, and it did. Blast after blast hit the roof of her mouth; she gulped it down as fast as he could eject it. Her whole mouth and throat was filled with cock and cum. It was a struggle to swallow without gagging for air but she did. She accepted everything he had, and took it all down until the eruption slowly abated. Marie kept up sucking and licking long after his balls had been emptied by her.

She listened to Alex attempting to get his breath, he was stroking her hair, but didn't know he was doing it, his being was paying homage to the wondrous beautiful blond wife of his neighbour, lying naked on his bed with him. Alex was in complete awe of her, he loved the way she was, the way she carried herself, her walk, her talk, her ways, everything about her was God given.

Marie let his cock slip out, she looked at the defeated glowing head, and licked at his pee hole, the last drop of cum disappeared from view. Languidly sliding up and stopping to lay her head on his shoulder, he put his arm around her but other than that, he lay still. He was still in the glowering throes of the most momentous cum of his young life.

Marie now had him contained, her armour had defeated him resolutely, rising up on one elbow, she smiled at him. Her lips still pouting more than usual because of the sucking force she had applied to his cock. She leaned in and softly, so softly kissed him. Alex stretched below her, she put her arm around his neck and increased the depth and power of it. She ratcheted it up until it was a full on powerful undeniable lovers kiss between two committed lovers.

He moved, fingers closed over Marie's hard pointing and extremely receptive nipple, then the other. Marie moaned into his mouth, this was what she wanted, to be loved, not be in love. But loved and screwed out of her brain, this was her plan, to get all of his cum that she could get, into her womb by next Friday. And there was nothing that would stop her from achieving her target, least of all Alex!

Marie allowed him total access to all parts of her, she was at the peak of arousal, nothing he did didn't excite her. Her whole body was on fire now, Alex would never be aware of her ultimate intentions, he may guess in the future, but he would never be allowed to know anything. She kept an eye on his cock, waiting for the revival that she knew wouldn't be long in forthcoming. Then she would get another deposit of cum power hosed into her fertile womb.

She had her open hand laying on it, it twitched! He was on his way back, she wouldn't hurry him, she was too experienced to know not to do that. Marie kissed and loved him totally; Alex was the happiest and most sublimely thankful to this woman who was giving him every young man's dream. They rolled about the bed exploring each other in every way. Alex even dipped a finger into her ass, she liked that, she liked it a lot. She squirmed in absolute and consummate pleasure as he poked it in. But he wouldn't get it, there was no way on earth he would be allowed in there with anything but his finger, "or his tongue," she thought lewdly. Not until her daddy had claimed ownership tomorrow, she said to herself, it was his, and his alone.

She amazed herself by thinking that she was just so mercenary about all of this. But she just reasoned that, Mark hadn't made her pregnant yet, she had fallen into her loving daddy's arms, and was hoping he would father her first baby. Now she had been coerced into an affair with her neighbour's 18 year old son. She could have stopped it the instant that she had wrecked his plans of blackmailing her. But Marie's desperate and urgent need to become a mother far outweighed any guilt she knew she should be feeling but didn't.

Twenty minutes later Alex's prick was on high alert, he was ready, but she would make him wait until he could no longer stand the tension to get where God made a man's cock to be. And that was balls deep in the recesses of his most beautiful and sexiest of creations, Mrs Marie Dewitt, the blond beautiful wife of his very unwitting neighbour.

Alex went into action, his overpowering primeval, and deepest desires was to rut and fuck. And the object of his animalistic attention was right next to him. Without further ado he dived on her and scored a direct hit. He was up to the gunnels and balls deep in a heartbeat. He took a hold of his bitch as any dominant animal would, he secured his prick, and started beating her to death with it.

He stroked it in and out with rhythmic ferociousness, his chest on hers, his hands under her shoulders. There was no escape route for Marie, and she had no desire to escape from this, even if she wanted to. This was magical, she had brought him to this, the very act he was performing was from her baton. She was conducting, and he was performing a symphony for her. Alex was beating the drum and crashing the cymbals. He was in the throes of thuggish yearning to deliver copious amounts of potent deadly sperm, right into the heart of her womb.

He shagged her ruthlessly, incessantly, it went on and on. It felt to Marie like a piston on a steam engine out of control. Marie bounced around underneath him, she hanging on to him, just as he was holding on to her. He kissed her, bit her neck, she returned the compliment. Neither would be ever able to break any deadlock, not until Alex burst forth would there be any reprieve from the frantic efforts of her to him, and him on her.

He drove his hips in on her, Marie curled under the almighty thrust of them, Alex held himself deep in her succulent hot pussy and let it go, it was like a water cannon going haywire. He blasted load after load in and up her. She could actually feel her womb sucking it up, she was helping him to deliver his load, sharing the burden in fact. Her orgasms were stupendous, thrilling to the extreme, painfully wonderfully agonising. She wanted to hurt from them, to bend her, to enable her to savour the magnificence he was giving her this day.

Alex collapsed on his beautiful sexy partner, she was absolutely everything a young boy could ever dream of, and it had become a reality for him. He would treasure these days for all of his life. Never would anything like this cross his path again, God had been more than kind to him, and he would be forever grateful to him, and to Marie.

He raised his head slowly and looked into her mesmeric eyes, he didn't know how to react now, how she would. But the enigmatic smile he received and the upward kiss that came with it, told him all he wanted to know. She was happy; he knew that now, if he had known how happy she really was. How satisfied and contented she felt over the monstrous fucking he had given her, he would have screamed it from the roof tops.

Marie gently but firmly pushed him off, she lay facing him, they exchanged lots of loving kisses, lots of tempting touches, he sucked nipples, fingered her sopping cunt. Marie pulled on his now limp prick, sucked his neck, she left hickeys here and there, then they slept, it overcame them both at the same time.

It was two hours later that she woke, she looked at her watch, it was 2.pm, "I just have time for a quickie," she told herself, and collected his cock in her hand once more. Toying with it gently, she wanted him sleepily aroused before he came to his senses. Then she could climb on him and fuck him while looking deep into his lesson learning eyes.

Alex dreamily opened them right on cue, he was just regaining solidity in his bruised cock, but he was so happy to see his wonderful lover there smiling lovingly at him. He started to rise but Marie pushed him down. "Let me," she told him. And climbing to her knees she got over him, her timing was perfect he had regained full hardness and she sat down on him without further preamble.

Marie sighed in a contented feline mewl, she held herself on him, sat tight down, her hands flat on his chest she gazed at her boy lover, knowing somehow that he had already fathered her first baby, or hoped he had. A few moments later she moved gently, followed by a soft upward push from Alex. They set in motion a combined collective fuck, her easing forward, him easing upward, it was unison personified, until both were flowing together like a wave on the open ocean.

Her head lowered in supine concentration, he gripped her thighs to lessen her efforts on him and allow him to assist her to fuck him magically, wonderfully. He surrendered to his experienced lover completely, his only desire was to please her, to help her to get wherever she needed to go. Some inbred primal wish made him give to her everything he could and not take anything for himself, this was definitely all for her.

Marie slid around on him building herself into a tense almost out of control tornado of love. She needed his cum again to add to the load he had given her, she was in the control of her rights as a woman to be bred and have a child. Alex felt his balls tighten, he was going to cum. "I'm going to cum Marie," he gurgled.

"Yes baby, cum for me, fill me up darling, fill me up again," she whispered back. The utter urgency for his thick powerful baby making cream was at the foremost of her mind, nothing else mattered right now in this moment in time.

Marie almost felt the surge of it powering up the spout of his cock, then jetting into her, she felt it fill her and begin its climb to where Mother Nature intended for it to go. Her womb had become an internal Hoover sucking it all up, and letting his little tadpoles free to do their one goal in its life, creating a life. She orgasmed hard and long on him, her head bowed in wonderful defeat. The crushing strength of it was fabulously overwhelming.

Marie fell on him, holding herself tight to him, loving him, giving him her, her being. "He really is a fantastic lover," she told herself, "but it's a very good job he is leaving next week, I couldn't stand a lot more of this." She kissed him hard, soft, tenderly, demandingly, and lovingly before rising from him.

"I have to go," she said, "but I'll be here on Friday and next Tuesday, Wednesday and certainly Friday again, wouldn't want to miss our last day together would we?" she enquired as sexily as only Marie could. He looked sadly at her, he was falling in love, but already knew that there would never be any future with her for him, he accepted it, but it didn't stop it from hurting badly.

Alex smiled brightly, "you bet your sweet ass Marie, I'll be ready and waiting, counting the seconds away until you come to me," he almost told her he loved her but stopped himself, it would do no good, she might even tell him she wasn't going to see him any more. Not understanding that an out of control express train wouldn't keep her from his potent and very powerful young cock, Marie wondered if he knew how good he was already, and how good he was going to become, any woman that netted him would be a very happy lady that's for sure she knew.

She kissed him passionately once more, felt his limp cock and balls and left, he watched her flow through the door and out of sight, "she is the most fabulous woman on earth," he told himself, "how I wish I was her husband, or even her dad!" and he exclaimed, he guffawed and laughed loudly.

Marie slept like a contented baby, well, "I have got a lot of cream today, so why not?" her lovely husband added to the pot that night, and she really was the ultimate 'cat that got the cream!'

The next day she waited with bated breath for her daddy to arrive, he was few minutes late, and she met him at the front door to keep Alex from spying at the rear, she didn't want him to see anything.

As soon as he was in the house she was in his strong daddy's arms, she cried a little, the joy of him being with her made her weep. Alex was a memory now, he could never replace her daddy in her heart, never. He asked if she was okay, he showed fatherly concern for his baby girl, the light of his life, the love of his life, even if she did belong to another.

"Yes daddy," she whispered into his neck, now wet with her hot tears, "I'm fine now that you're here. I love you so much daddy," she told him.

He stood stock still, his arms tight around her waist waiting for her to make the first move, it was all down to her, what ever his baby wanted, he would do, no question. "I love you too Marie, I really do," he said. This was enough for Marie, it was her reassurance that he wanted her as no father should ever want his daughter, but she knew too, that she was totally irresistible to him now.

"I want to lie down daddy, shall we go upstairs hmmm?" she was teasing him into action, knowing full well he would go where ever she decided. She liked this power over the man that was her life. She enjoyed twisting him around her little finger as any young girl loves to do with her loving daddy. Marie moved away from him and started going up, leaving him to watch her as she swayed and flowed like a summer breeze before him, her loose dress wafting around her shapely knees.

His prick jumped, and his heart beat faster, he was getting hard already, hard for the girl he had given life to 25 years before. He followed as if hypnotised, she strutted sweetly into her bedroom, turned and swept him into her arms, and they shared their first kiss, any ice melted immediately. By the side of the bed was a jar of lavender baby oil. It was warming in a pot of warm water, she was intending it for her ass. But that depended on her daddy wanting to. But she was as confident as she could ever be, that he would not refuse his baby's earnest request.

They somehow ended up on the bed undressing each other as they went, each telling the other of their undying love, how they wished this had happened years ago. Soon they were naked, both caressing and loving the other. Her hand never left his cock or balls, his never left her destructively sensitive nipples, unless he travelled south to her super heated pussy, Marie was having mini orgasms continually.

"Daddy?" she whispered softly into his mouth while they kissed and tongued.

"Yes baby?" he replied equally tenderly.

"Have you ever done it in a ladies bum, you know, erm, er ooh daddy?" She blushed.

He helped her out by saying, "Well, yes I have darling, but it was a million years ago," he told her, hoping she wouldn't be upset by his admission.

Marie plunged ahead, "I want to try it daddy, and I want you to be my first there, Mark isn't interested, but I am, will you please daddy, will you make love to me there, please daddy please?" she was begging him, pleading even. Marie dared not look him in the face; she was cowed before the man that was the only one that could even begin to frighten her, by just one of his hard but discerning looks.

"Oh Marie, are you sure darling, it will be painful you know, the pain will go, but?"

"Oh daddy, yes I am, and yes daddy I do, will you please daddy?" she gave his hard cock a squeeze, tickled his balls and kissed him so lovingly, he knew he could never say no to her.

"On your knees you wanton sexy little hussy, you know I can't say no to you don't you, you vixen!" and he laughed.

Marie was up and head down in seconds, and pointed to the warm oil on the side dresser.

"Hmmm, all prepared I see," he said, and lightly slapped her tight beautifully rounded ass.

"Yes daddy, I'm all ready, hurry daddy I need you, please daddy."

He opened the bottle and poured some down the crack of her ass, pressed and poked it into her tight little brown hole.

"Ooooh daddy, that feels so good, so different, oh daddy I love you, I do I do!"

Getting behind her he stared down at what had to be one of natures most glorious of sights, her blond hair spread out, head to one side waiting. The bending and slope of her back, the rising of her two moons, the firm globes, inviting and drawing him to her. He poured oil into his palm and worked it around his thick tool.

Leaning in, he said to her, "I'm ready Marie, are you baby?" It was her last chance to say no.

"Oh yes daddy, do it, do it, go!" It was an order now, not a fervent request. He pressed forward and guided his bulbous head to it target, when he was resting against her hole he pushed, it popped in without protest, without resistance, Marie squealed, but held fast.

She was not going to relent, she wanted this, and the man she wanted to do it to her, was! Her father pressed forward sinking more of his urgent prick into his baby's tight little ass. Marie had the most extraordinary climax of her life, she had never had one like this. It was as different to her other ones but yet the same in enormity. She bowed her lovely head in pain, the utmost pleasure and thankfulness; she knew this was a fantastic addition to her lovemaking armoury. Her husband was going to get a taste of this that was for certain, whether he liked it or not, she would fuck him with her ass herself if she had to!

"Oh daddy, mmmm, oh daddy," she moaned, "Oh I like this daddy, it's wonderful," she gasped to him as he sank further and further into the abyss of her terrific ass. He was holding her by the hips when he reached as far as his prick would go. Pulling out halfway he sank back in, another climax exploded from his daughter. He had never heard her like this, it was alien to his ears, he was making his own flesh and blood cry out to him in happiness and glee, along with painful moans.

Running out of control over his own actions he went from slow and gentle so as not to cause her too much pain, to fast and furious in a half dozen strokes. Soon he was pulling all the way out leaving only the fat bulbous head still lodged in her beautiful rump, before sending it back in with a frenzied push. His pace increased and so did his daughters cries of joy, fear, delight, climax on climax.

Marie reached under her pussy and grabbed his balls, they were full she could tell, and also tight. On the inward thrust she pulled him to her, refusing to let him back out until she was ready for that sublime feeling of dread that he might pull out altogether. Her father knew what she was doing, what she didn't know was, he was an avid ass fucker, his just recent girl friend had had his prick up her rear end many a time.

He let her have her way, he knew she would let go soon and he could continue fucking the most fantastic ass he had ever had the privilege of screwing, his own daughters! Marie moaned in submission to the complete and utter change in the depth of her feelings. She had known she would enjoy this, it had been on her mind for years. And now she was reaping the benefits of being royally ass screwed by her very own daddy.

She lost count of the times he made her cum, he was attacking her nipples deliciously while he pumped her up. She ended up helpless under him, she stayed on her knees unable to move in any direction now. Her fists tight into the blanket in deaths grips. Then he began a different movement, it was more urgent, more powerful, harder, and deeper. She thought he was going to drive her right up the bed when he came in a grunting happy quiet like roar.