A Loving Wife, A Loving Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marie felt her bowels swell as he pumped his cum right into her intestines. She was aware of its heat, the thick creamy deposit swilled her bowels and meshed with her own inner fluids, and to be crude, her own shit! But the whole thing was beautifully satisfying; her daddy had given her the ultimate gift, himself. She loved him even more now for allowing her to taste the fruits of this kind of loving, and she knew it would become a part of her every day life, she loved it totally. The pain was a secondary thing as far as she was concerned, it actually added to her excitement of having a good cock in her ass.

Next week Alex would feel the benefit, she would encourage him to rout her there at will. If she could have planned it better she would liked to have known how. He slowly pulled out, and she felt rather than heard a plop! Her ass felt empty, devoid of its rightful place in life to be filled with loving cock. Marie managed to roll over, she glimpsed her daddy smiling at her before she squirreled into his neck and arms. She was embarrassed, but she didn't care, her desire had been achieved; now she really did feel like a woman, a real woman.

He rose and went to the bathroom, Marie followed him, as he stepped into the shower, primarily to clean his cum and shit lathered cock and balls, Marie dropped to her knees to wash him. He stood there like the master he was. His daughter dutifully washed him clean, and then proceeded to give him her best ever blow job. He held on to the shower rail as she manipulated his prick, his balls tightened as she sucked him deep into her luscious mouth and then throat.

He gazed down at the heavenly sight of her, her long blond hair now wet, hanging down her back, her proud tits and nipples appearing to look up at him, as her eyes did the same as she engulfed her daddy's slaver coated cock. He was fifty now, so she wondered if he could cum again so quickly after filling her rear end. She could still feel it in her ass, and it gave her the momentum to attack his prick with added fervour, if she didn't get him to cum in her while standing in the shower , then she would have him in bed, no question.

Marie poked her finger into his own ass, this made him rise up on to the balls of his feet. She forced more in and he ended up like a ballerina on his tippy toes! She wiggled it around, slid it in and out, she could see the colour changing in his face as she worked him up. Marie was going at him with all she had, his cock was as hard as she had known it. A finger deep in him, cock in her unforgiving mouth, tongue hard at work, Marie did the one thing that was left, she gently crushed and squeezed then rubbed his balls with her free hand.

Her father grabbed her by the head and drove his hips forward, then back and forth, he was fucking her mouth. Marie let him get where he needed to be.

"I need to cum baby, but I can't," he said, "not standing here like this, quick, throw a towel or something on the floor." Marie was like lightening, she tossed a big white fluffy towel down and he flopped on to it on his back. Marie was on him immediately; she brought him back to the boil and set off on the trail to his tipping point. She sucked and licked, stroked and poked, soon he was breathing hard and fast. His hips began to jump around.

"I'm cumming baby; I'm cumming," he gasped loudly. His hips rose and fell once more and his cum ripped out of him and into her waiting mouth. She was finally eating her daddy's loving cum!

Marie savoured and tasted it like it was her first time at devouring a mans cock, it wasn't. But because the cock belonged to her daddy it made it all the more wonderful. It was as different to Marks as it could be, she would know the taste and smell as his forever. She slowed as she sucked the last remnants of his cum in and down her body. He stroked her wet hair, and her face.

"Marie, I don't know if I could ever be without you darling," he said quietly, "I know we shouldn't be doing this, but I have to now, but if you say we should stop, either now, or in the future, then I will accede to your wishes." He was being as honest and as truthful as he could be, he would die rather than hurt her in any way.

"Daddy, as far as I am concerned this will never stop, I have waited all my life for this, even when I was a little girl I wanted it, even though I had no idea of what that was back then. But I do now daddy, I certainly do now!" Her words were like gold to him. He relaxed on her bathroom floor as she slid up and forced her lips to his in a way that sealed the bond and would be forever unbreakable.

Then the strangest feeling came over Marie, it was a slight feeling of guilt. Guilt not because she was being unfaithful to her husband with her own father, and not because she was being unfaithful to him with the boy next door, however brief it might be. No, she felt guilty because she was being unfaithful to her daddy with Alex. She shook her head, and even smiled at the silly feeling, but she realised that it had happened because she loved her daddy so much.

Next week Alex would be history, so she would have fun with him, on him, under him, it didn't matter, fun was hers to be had an she was going have it. Then her life would get some semblance of normality, if that's what it could be called. She thought she was the luckiest girl alive; she had a wonderful loving husband. He didn't deserve her to be unfaithful to him like this, he had never put a foot wrong. It was all her fault she knew, but her daddy was now a part of her life, and she had wanted him to be this part long before she had met Mark.

Her weekend with her husband was as good as many they had spent, they shopped, ate out, wined and dined, and to top it all off, they had sex and love in quantities that even surprised her. But the weirdest thing was, she thought. As they retired on the Sunday night, she was already looking forward to her daddy paying his Monday visit, and on top of that, she was avidly looking forward to Tuesday, Wednesday and her final day Friday with Alex.

But Friday was to be a game changer, it didn't alter anything, but what took place took Marie to where she had never had the slightest idea of. She had heard about this, and even wondered what it would be like. But she had never thought it would enter her life, at least not in the way it did. She had had the best week of her life, with her husband, daddy, and Alex. And knew it would never happen again. Her pussy, ass and mouth were in constant use from the three men in her life, soon to be two.

On the Friday morning Marie had made herself look so fantastically beautiful for Alex, it would be his last time forever with her, she was determined to make it his very best, one that he would never forget. Friday turned out to be the day she would never forget either.

She was wearing a short light brown calf skin mini skirt, bare legged, open toed sandals. A light yellow sun coloured very thin top, which accentuated her ample, and obvious charms. It had no straps or sleeves, it was held up simply by her own body shape, her nipples tightly restrained and almost poking through the thin material. Her hair brushed to a sheen, centre parted, hanging loosely and shaggily down her back. Her perfect face perfectly made up, she was every living mans wet dream, and it was all for Alex to enjoy!

She went in and climbed the stairs to his room, when she walked in, he was there as usual, hard heavy prick in hand, tongue almost on the floor as he saw how she looked. She smiled confidently to herself; she had him again, drooling for her as always. She went to him and they shared a hot passionate kiss, Alex felt her nipples, sending a jolt of electricity through her steaming hot body.

She moaned into his mouth, she was hotter for him sooner than she normally was, it was too soon but she couldn't alter that now. She was in heat, on fire, and there was only one way to quench it, get his prick into her as soon as possible, and hose her down from the inside with his thick creamy beautiful cum!

Marie didn't have panties on as usual, she climbed right on him and sank down, within seconds of entering his room she was full of hot hard prick, and it was wonderful, she came almost immediately. She cried out at the intensity of it, "it must be because its my last time," she thought to herself, but she continued to drive her pussy up and down on him until she made him cum hard in her. The familiar feel of his sperm swimming up into her waiting womb filled her with happiness, "more baby making cream for me," she said to herself with utter glee.

They played and romped around the bed after they had both recovered. Soon his very virile prick was on the up again, literally. Alex made her get on top of him again, it wasn't quite what she was looking for. Marie was looking for a good hard fucking underneath him, but she gave in to his demands. She sat down on him once more, the utter satisfaction of it made her forget her desire to be battered to within an inch of her life, for the moment

Alex collected her wrists in his hands and put them behind her back, then he sapped them, left wrist in right hand, right wrist in left hand. Now he hooked his feet over her calves and proceeded to fuck her from below, this was new to Marie and she enjoyed it. The feeling of being captive added to her growing arousal ably assisted by Alex's cock fastened tightly in her slick sopping pussy.

What she didn't know and was about to find out was that Alex had told his good friend about his terrific fortune to have the chance to fuck with and make love to the fantastical looking, and beautiful wife of his neighbour. Jeremy had got him out of a big jam in school, one that could have ruined his life's plans, he owed him one, and this was his payback. He never mentioned her father, or the photos. Jeremy was soon to be roommate in the college he was going to. Their parents had rented a two roomed apartment for them and were sharing the cost.

Jeremy had seen her of course and often told Alex how much and what he would give for an hour with her under him. Alex had laughed, but his words set up the plan he was about to enact with Jeremy. He had laid it out for him, they discussed it, they agreed that she would have to be restrained somewhat, but Alex was convinced that she would end up loving it.

So they had devised the very situation Marie was now in, loving every bit of her capture, and every bit of being rodded firmly and thoroughly by Alex from under her. Jeremy entered the room silently, his prick in hand, it was a couple of centimetres longer than Alex's, and around a centimetre wider, in other words it would be the biggest prick Marie had ever encountered.

He knew Marie liked it up her ass, Alex had told him he had fucked her there three or four times already, and now he was looking almost right into it. He was an ass man, just like her own father which he knew nothing of, and never would. Climbing slowly, silently and softly he got behind her. Alex was smiling up at him broadly; he nodded his head downwards, telling him, 'to get on with it!'

The first thing Marie knew of her impending double fucking was when Jeremy took a hold of his hips, and pushed the thick bulbous head of his prick into her ass, it had been as easy as that!

She jumped and tried to squirm away but Alex had her held tight, he had made sure his grip was unbreakable. Then Marie felt the intruders weight on her back and the heavy member pushing its way in to her very open and unprotected, defenceless ass.

Alex held her down to him and pushed his prick upwards, Jeremy forced more and more of his prick in, then he started to fuck her. Marie moaned in utter surrender, there was no way she could get free, and then her arousal took over. She had already been high, and now the feel of unremitting cock up her ass drove her over the edge. She still had no idea who it was, but now she didn't care either. She was being double teamed, she could feel the two cocks colliding within her by the membranes that separated them. The very act she had thought of, but never imagined would happen to her was taking place. To be fucked like this was amazingly exciting and her orgasms came thick and fast.

Jeremy wasn't long in cumming and because her ass and pussy were both filled up with cocks, his cum made her ass swell astronomically, the cum, heavy and hot seemed to spread throughout her lower body. She was slumped on Alex, she could hardly move as Jeremy pumped cum load after cum load into her.

He lay on her, she was the meat in the sandwich, slowly pulling out, he was still half hard and wanted to fuck her now. He and Alex had agreed that he wouldn't, but Alex could plainly see the need and desire to do so. He nodded his head to him, Jeremy got off and hurried to the bathroom where he cleaned himself up. He knew there was no way he would ever attempt to hammer his dirty prick into this blond beauty, no way!

Marie was in for one more surprise, one that nearly totalled her. Alex rolled her over; disengaged himself, then Jeremy re entered the room. She stared at him, he was black! Her shock was complete, this was turning out to be the day that ended all days, especially for her.

Without missing a heartbeat Jeremy was on her and stuffing his mammoth black prick into her. Marie could only moan at the intrusion, he was already in places where no other had gone, her final frontier. He smiled down at her as she stared back at him wild eyes, she was being screwed by a powerfully built black boy around Alex's age, she could see that. But she didn't have the strength or the will now to stop him. Jeremy fucked her for and age, watched avidly by Alex.

Marie's capitulation was evident in the way she was responding to her new black lover. She was wrapped around him, arms and legs locked tight. Her beautiful eyes screwed up and shut tight as the boy beat her interminably with his black log like prick. Orgasm followed orgasm, until the time came for him to unload his second barrel of cum. Marie felt that delicious feeling of hot thick, and this time black loaded cum travel around her lower regions, she loved it and clung tight o the boy above her.

When he had finished, Marie reluctantly let go, and sprawled on the bed, she felt as if she had been shot with a canon. The bed moved, she didn't open her eyes, the blond and very beautiful woman just lay there. She was dishevelled, hair tousled, and if she could see herself she would be almost horrified. Cum was running out of her ass and pussy on to the bed, there was so much of it in her, her body couldn't contain it. But the two boys knew they were looking at a stunningly sexy, and utterly beautiful feline woman. There real regret was, it wasn't going to happen again, they were both sad at that thought.

She spent another hour under their wonderful collective control, they both fucked her once more each, and then it was time for her to go. They sadly and fondly bade farewell, she knew it was over now, it had to be. She went home and bathed, she was in there for over two hours, she was sore and bruised, battered and beaten, and she had never felt better in her life. "And," she said to herself, " I have been blacked, well and truly, it won't happen again, but I'm glad I have had the experience of black!"

"It's also a good job Alex got his loads in first," Marie Dewitt smiled, she giggled happily to her self, "or I might have been carrying a black baby!" She laughed long and loud. It was just so funny, but she would forever remember this day as long as she lived. They would always be the happiest of memories, of Alex especially, and of Jeremy who she knew nothing about.

Life fell back in to a sort of routine, Alex and Jeremy were gone, she still had her daddy to love, and she still had Mark. Marie found it hard to reconcile that she still loved him the way she did. And yet she had done terrible unknown things to him, and would continue to do so with her ever loving daddy. The following week Mrs Marie Dewitt missed her period, she knew she would, she knew she was pregnant. It was a joyous moment in her household when she told Mark he was going to be a daddy.

Nine months later a beautiful 9lb baby boy was born, every one said how beautiful he was, just like his mommy and daddy.

"Yes he is," Marie agreed happily, then she looked at her daddy standing at the foot of the bed and smiled, Marie knew who his real daddy was, it wasn't Alex, and it wasn't her husband either. She knew just by looking at her lovely son, his daddy was right there, her own daddy!