All Comments on 'A Loving Wife's Birthday Present'

by MayhemLass

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Oh Fuck

a reverse cuckold story... how unique and refreshing (and totally unrealistic) Usually these type stories the wife is allowed extra lovers and the men remain to fuck only the wife, being true to her forever. The wife however can fuck,suck, perform gangbangs, sell her pussy, anything to make her happy, and provide fantasies for him to jack off to. BRAVO.

lajaylajayover 18 years ago
loved your story

Love how hot you write, you had my hot cock out and had me stroke it hard from your story and the two girls fucking one and fingering the other, well I came HUGE from that!!

Thanks,

Jay

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I wish

very very hot,but i just cant see my partner doing that for me. i wish but its a no go ive asked several times. loved the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
loved it

I loved the story and would like to see a rougher, nastier version of the same story. I'd like to see them really using the other girl for their pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
The best

This story rates as the hottest I have ever read! It should be the standard that most other authors aspire to.

MalapulgaMalapulgaover 17 years ago
Quite the writer!

You are definitely a talented writer being able to convey the sating of hyper sexual appetites so well.

It was a great storyline too. The idea of the reverse cuckold is plausable and actually does happen. There are women who are very confident in their role in the marriage that they can do a threesome with another woman. An insecure wife or girlfriend probably would never do it.

Monique getting her face right in the middle of their fucking while hubby is pumping away on Candy was hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
hot as hell

I loved the part when the wife pressed her face and tongue into their fuck. I would like to see her clean up both of them and then used by them both in round two.

lorencinolorencinoalmost 14 years ago
Ahh

You write with confident assurance and create a plausible aura of sensual pleasure that envelopes this reader in mind-numbing arousal

roscovichroscovichabout 13 years ago
Ahh..... Lorencio.

Were you born idiot or it is just natural with you ?

Why aren't you locked up in asylum somewhere ??

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A mindless prattle of an incompetent writer.

1* nuff said.

Tim413Tim413almost 10 years ago
So, so hot!

I thought Candy was "going to spend the night." (Expensive!) Accordingly, I was looking forward to some additional varied action.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous