All Comments on 'A Loving Wife's Life Is Changed'

by qualitywheat

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ramonbrookramonbrookabout 11 years ago
One of my favorites......

Will there be a sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Ummm, wow.

Completely different ending from the usual offerings that Non-con has for the readers. I have to say, I like it. There are SO many ways that a female could react in these blackmail scenarios, so much creativity possible, when it just goes on and on even after the blackmailer has lied about stopping. But it always seems to be just one or two, usually submission. Full points for the blindside ending, and showing that the woman not only doesn't have to be a stupid, wimpy cunt, but that liking the sex doesn't mean she's willing to let things go on and on that way.

m48gunnerm48gunnerabout 11 years ago
Better Ending

Liked the way she took control of her life, but it is total bull that she can say she loves her husband, but can never be satisfied with him again and has to go elsewhere. Just get a divorce, can't love and cheat at the same time...maybe can love and share, but to say you love someone, but then lie and cheat behind their back is not possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nicely done

Nice twist in a predictable situation and genre. I'd like to hear about her further escapades and how she gets on with husband as she explores her new power.

StephenWolfe60StephenWolfe60over 6 years ago
Nice surprise, Well done!

I had my doubts when I started reading, you're writing does need some coaching and refinement. I'm not being mean here, but I wonder, are you writing in English as a second language?

At any rate, you threw some good twists into the "Non-Con" category, good imagination and story telling.

I liked it.

olblueyesolblueyesalmost 4 years ago

excellent,,loved it,,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous