A Luncheon Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You remember in the bar? MaryLou Jenkins guided you the long way through the tables?"

She'd looked at him, her breath short. She'd thought, "I should leave now. This isn't going anywhere good." She said, "I didn't think you noticed me."

"You looked so sweet," he said.

There was stillness in the car. Then she bent forward and put her finger to an eye and removed the lens.

The party had been so exciting. She'd stuck to him like glue. His hands on her shoulders, on her waist when they moved. When he left her, to get drinks, once to go to the bathroom, she'd stood alone and helpless. She'd thought all the blurred people were staring at her.

When she'd needed to pee, he'd guided her to the bathroom. He'd come in with her. "What are you doing?" she'd asked. He'd leaned against the sink, saying nothing, watching her. "Please leave," she'd said. Again she'd thought, "I should be the one to leave, this is bad." Self consciously she'd lifted her skirt and dropped her panties and sat. Though the need was urgent she had trouble releasing. She'd looked at her knees, the skin stretched over bone much more distinct than his large silent form. When she was done, he pulled her up, leaned her against the door. "No," she'd said. She turned enough to see his pants drop and the blur of white and dark that was his cock emerge. He entered her and she felt his hips hard against her bottom. To her surprise her legs tensed, her back arched and she came hard, stifling a cry. He remained immobile inside her. When'd she recovered and pushed back against him, eager for more, he'd pulled out and set his pants in order.

Half an hour later, in the jumble of dark and shapes that was the deck, leaning against him, eating chips from a bowl he held for her, she was surprised to see one of the forms approach them and maybe 10 feet away condense into MaryLou.

"Hey," MaryLou'd said, "You're looking good Kat."

Kat'd flushed. "I didn't know you'd be here."

"This's my new girlfriend Sandy's brother's friend's house. Notice anything different about me?"

Kat'd squinted but couldn't resolve enough detail.

MaryLou'd grinned. "My poor blind Kat. A new piercing." She pointed to her nose and indeed Kat could see something glitter. "It'll give my fellows on the management team something to admire during our Monday meeting."

On leaving he did not return her contacts to her. She knew from the turns and the highway they got on that he wasn't taking her back to the office and her car. Signs and lights flashed by. She felt that all the world she knew lay behind her. She felt hot and breathless.

He led her across a parkinglot, onto a sidewalk, up to a large dark building with an indistinct pattern of lit windows, in through glass doors, into an elevator. The space was small enough to be clear to her vision, but the mirrors confounded her. He guided her down a hall and into an apartment. She stood in a large space. A flat screen hung on one wall, large enough for her to make out. He sat on a couch, took something from the coffee table and the flat screen flashed to life. There was crowd roar and she saw the colored shapes of men skating fast on bright ice.

"I'll have a Scotch," he said.

She looked at him. He was not looking at her and his features were confused. "Where is it?" she asked, but got no answer.

She found the bottle in the cupboard above the refrigerator. She stretched to get it. She glanced toward the living space but couldn't distinguish enough to know if he was looking at her. She poured some in a glass. "Ice?" she called.

There was no answer. The noise from the excited announcer and the crowd rose in a crescendo. She opened the freezer. Cold air brushed her face. "Get out of here," she told herself.

She took two cubes from the icemaker. She carried the glass in one hand with the ice on the palm of her other.

He took the glass and one cube which he put in his glass. He sipped, then took the other cube from her. "Take off your blouse and your bra."

Her eyes widened. "No way," she thought even as she undid the buttons. She flushed full red as she stood bare topped before him. She tried to gather from his expression if he liked what he saw, she was aware that she was smiling stupidly, trying to breath so that her already flat belly would be even flatter.

He put the ice cube in his mouth then reached out and pressed it hard against her left breast. The flattening nipple and gleaming ice were sharp in her vision. She hissed at the sensation, very unpleasant.

There came a roar from the game and the sounds of inane excitement from the announcer.

He turned his attention away from her. "Shit, I missed it," he complained.

He dropped the ice cube in his glass and took another sip. He took the remote and backed up the game. He watched the play and then paused it.

He stood, stepped behind her, reached around and put his hands on her bare stomach and pulled her back against him. His hands rose and cupped her breasts.

She pushed back against him. "We're going to fuck," she thought with excitement.

He turned from her and went to where she'd set her computer bag down. He carried it over to the dining room table. "You have glasses in your purse?" he asked. "I emailed what I need done for Jane's Market."

He turned from her and went back to the couch and the hockey game kicked back into gear.

She sat a moment feeling sick, then opened her laptop and got to work.

When the game was over, he came to her, took her glasses off and lay them by her laptop, and with his hand against the small of her back guided her to the bedroom. He pushed her onto her back, pulled her skirt up so it puddled on her chest, pulled her panties down her legs and slid into her. This time he did fuck her. When she raised her legs she saw that she still had her shoes on her feet.

------------------------------------

Now, Kat took a gulp of the wine the waiter'd just brought.

"If it isn't my poor blind Kat."

Kat turned in surprise. MaryLou was just 5 feet away.

"Surprised?"

Kat was quite stunned.

"Do you know what happened half an hour ago?" MaryLou asked, "An update went out to the website and it crashed. Website crashes are not very satisfying, you know, they're too silent. No loud skids, no smash of high speed metal colliding, no bang of gasoline going up. In this case just a white page with words: "Server Error 500".

"Do you know what caused the crash, my poor blind Kat? They don't know yet but they soon will. An update came in over vpn from you. Or from your laptop more accurately.

"You might think this reflects poorly on me, I am after all your manager and so I am also responsible for your folly. But I don't care. You see I'm going to San Diego too. Mitch and I are starting a company. He's sales and marketing. I'm CEO and technology."

"You, my poor blind Kat, have a choice. You can stay. They'll fire you, and you'll have trouble getting another job. Which is a pity, you're one hell of a programmer. Or you can come with us. You can be our worker. We need one bad as there's a lot of code to write and our funding is not infinite. You will live with me, my poor blind Kat, though I've promised to share you with Mitch when he has the urge."

After a moment, Kat asked her boyfriend, the object of all her desire, "Did you ever love me at all?"

Marylou answered, "Oh my Kat, blindness does suit you. Love, business, friendship, and opportunity, they do often mix. Now what's it to be?

"If you choose to stay, just leave out the front. You'll find your coat and purse and of course your glasses at the register. If you choose to join us, there's that door there. Not the one that goes to the kitchen. The one next to it. It opens into the vacant store. Only it's not empty at all nor for lease. It's a school that specializes in rather amusing worker retraining. I'm rather particular about how I'm pleased."

Kat sat still. She stared at her boyfriend. "Leave,leave, leave" she told herself, "Be done with him."

"Do you love me?" she asked him.

"Oh my Kat, I love you," said MaryLou calmly. "Mitch loves money and power. Being an executive and having you from time to time will keep him happy for a while. Perhaps we'll grow enough to keep him happy for the long term."

Kat closed her eyes. "Leave, get out," she told herself, "This will be bad." She stood up, her choice made.

12