All Comments on 'A Maid's Tail Ch. 05: Thursday'

by T_Silverwolf

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
grrlslavegrrlslaveover 9 years ago
Necklace

enough about the necklace already! I don't see how it's any of her concern in the first place. While I. Understand that she's afraid of an accusation, she's making herself look more guilty by obsessing. It's a good story, but needs to move along please.

fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
hmmm, perhaps?

gs, I think this slow buildup is T_S's writing style. That the dominant characters of Sylvia and Elliot are deliberately manipulating Kim's obsession and fears to induce her into accepting submission.

In my opinion, the author's intent is to fully develop these characters and the evolution of their relationship. You cannot force voluntary consent or mutually beneficial power exchange.

When Kim voluntarily accepts to give them her submission, Sylvia and Elliot then have to give Kim their protection and accept their responsibilities for directing her life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What about...?

Wasn't she supposed to tell Elliot how much money she wanted to make?

T_SilverwolfT_Silverwolfover 9 years agoAuthor
Aha!

Aha!

Now these are the comments I need (and I thank /EVERYONE/ who takes the time to comment. Seriously. Thank you!)

I need to know what I'm doing right and wrong-- when I do the revisions, I'll be sure to massage this stuff in. . . I agree about the necklace, actually. I was trying to work towards something but it seems too repetitive.

Also. . . The Saturday entry will be the last in this 'season', I need to finish up my other major projects and get this revised and polished up. I have another idea for the next season, but we'll see if people are interested in reading more, but I'd love to write more in this world and see where things go. . .

Thanks again for commenting everyone, I appreciate it!

ElectricBadgerElectricBadgerover 9 years ago
Great so far!

I love the slow build up and the tension, keep at it! The necklace is definitely starting to feel a bit forced. I liked the shopping trip, though - more fun like that! *****

MikerpenMikerpenover 9 years ago
An absolutely delightful story

This story is different in that the main character is older. The bosses are younger. And the buildup is slow. I normally come here for a quicky, but really looking forward to the continuation of this story. Of her eventual submission to her new owners and the gradual ratcheting up of the sexual tension.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 6 years ago
Honest Comment

I have no idea why I'm enjoying the heck out of this story, I just am. So I can't offer anything constructive other than to say that this is pretty interesting and I want to see what happens next... even if it's extremely weird.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous