A Maid's Tail Ch. 05: Thursday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go on."

"Mistress Sylvia saw to it I was. . . uh. . . Corrected. Earlier." The words came between chokes of air that suddenly felt much hotter. Under the gaze of the two, Kim felt horribly exposed and dangerously curious about what they had in mind. She swallowed and turned her gaze down slightly as the two watched her. Should she have told Elliot about the necklace?

"Mistress Sylvia, huh. . ." Elliot bobbed his foot in thought. "So what happened?"

He wasn't serious, was he? They looked at one another. He was waiting. She bit deep into her lower lip, suddenly very aware that she was the least dressed person in the room and, perhaps more poignantly, the only person who didn't feel the need to spend their time imposing their will- okay, so she was a beta, putting it mildly, but still. . .

The two predators watched their kitten maid with a mix of emotions, silently pressing her into the corners of her mind where she could whimper safely. She couldn't bring her voice out to even acknowledge that she'd heard the question, much less address it. All there was in that moment was the dual toned gaze of Sylvia's impressive power and the steady look of Elliot's expectant brown eyes.

Ultimately, no matter what she said, it was going to end exactly how these two wanted it to. . . It was also how Kim wanted it to end- provided it didn't end with her being fired. She whimpered and muttered, "I wasn't keeping my end of the bargain and I was punished."

"Mmm. . ." Elliot bobbed his foot softly. "She can be a little tough."

"What was I supposed to do? Let it go on?" Sylvia slithered up to the chair and went to swing her foot over the arm. Elliot stopped her with his hand and a look which he turned on Kim a second later. Firmly in control and taking absolutely nothing less than everything he wanted.

"If," He began, "she's seen to it, then I guess we don't need to talk about it. But please, don't let it happen again. . ."

Sylvia pouted playfully at Kim, her sly covetous smile taking on an entirely new glint in the muted light. "You can make it up to me tomorrow, kitten."

Kim clasped her hands in front of herself, head lowered slightly. "O- Okay. Ahm, m- may I be excused, then?"

Elliot let the silence linger until he was probably sure he'd made his point. He took another moment to appreciate Kim's body with an unwavering- and not completely unwelcome- look. "Mmm. . . I suppose so."

"Thank you."

Sylvia piped up. "Take that chicken home with you, it's terrible."

"Y- Yes mistress."

12