All Comments on 'A Marriage in Turmoil Ch. 03'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 182 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Would have been a perfect little story if not for the blemish of his cheating at the start of their relationship when he was still a pussy hound despite being in love. Still, better than most stories in this category that I've read (must be at 500+ and counting) so that's saying something.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

he is one lucky dude. My wife would have left me 15 years ago.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

MC caused this with his initial overreaction.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

if you don't talk to each ohther bad things can happen .

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

At least wife is not cheater abd very good happy ending a marriage saved

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

If only-----

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A very fun read with a great & complete ending.

🥰 loved it. 5 stars 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good story. Well written. Cannot be overstated how important it was that Na Cy came to him that she has a problem. At first he plans fir scorched earth. But Oam gets his gear out if his ass. And he finally steps up. He protects her and they can begin to talk and mend. She gets medical help. Well done reconciliation. Again her coming forward is huge....

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Once again, a fine tale. Thanks for sharing it. 5*s.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

All's well that ends well! Nice! 5 stars

Buster2UBuster2U8 months ago

The old "roll of Nickles" trick! Loved your story DG! Loved it. Especially the "Happy Ending"! Decking the elite Boss who thought he was so good! I loved that part especially! LOL Good job! The Good Guy Wins this time! Thanks, Buster2U

leofric35leofric359 months ago

Got better with each part. Great stuff. Thanks 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

No need to make the point of the busboy's race.

HighBrowHighBrow10 months ago

Wow! Now that’s what a call an HEA. This is not Femdom agitprop.

oddtomas1oddtomas1about 1 year ago

I enjoyed this story very much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A nice uplifting story. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love happy endings

mstbdscrt1957mstbdscrt1957over 1 year ago

This story has ONE of the best endings I have read or commented on.

Sxualchocol8Sxualchocol8over 1 year ago

THANK YOU! I get so tired of BTB stories. Sometimes, you have to realize that you are the reason why the spouse strays. And regarding the annon trolls that say Jim was a wimp - from a woman's perspective, he was more of a man b/c he faced his faults, admitted to them and fixed the issue. If he were to just bail, he'd be as narcissistic as the morons that say he's a wimp. Grr!

Fabulous story, DG. ;)

NoSauce4uNoSauce4uover 1 year ago

Nice story. Good that they had such a friend like Pam. Cuz, the husband would have fucked it up otherwise, I think.

miket0422miket0422over 1 year ago

Nice to see both spouses make the right decision in the end even if they made mistakes leading up to it.

This was the best chapter of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Def a 5 star. Yes real men have pride and standards to uphold (as they should) but that shouldn't blind them to a loved one's despairing cry for help. He woke up in time to be where he should have been in the first place: by her side and fighting for her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

👎

xhristianjxhristianjalmost 2 years ago

It's be honest he was a fucking wimp husband full stop end of story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So so glad she didn't fall prey to the bosses. So many stories lead up to resistance only to fall at an event. Loved it where a serious situation popped up and though she was confused, stayed strong. That girls a keeper.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I was caught between 4&5 stars, but in the end 5 won. Portraying the husband as an idiot just bec his wife so- not did - thinking about how it’d be with another man wasn’t wrong- that’s not strong enough of a word. Then to move out for 2mo, even if it didn’t last anywhere near that time, was compounding everything with idiocy .

Kudos to both the wife for seeing a doc concerning her thinking/ emotional problems, and for her friend that verbally slammed some sense into the hsbnd. And finally to him that woke up and realized the disaster he’s creating.

As stated , I was btwn 4&5 stars, but the thought behind this story, along with the writing… & ok, I’m a lover for a happy ending as appropriate, & OMG! here was a time if there’s any - Bob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

First 2 parts were OK, and got 4s...

...this one gets a 5 for the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nic series. Thanks.

Ed

Rayjag1980Rayjag1980about 2 years ago

I thought that this was going to be a typical cheating cookie cutter storyline, not so. They way that the author was directing the blame the way the husband reacted by moving into the apartment, giving opportunity for wife cheating, misdirects the reader's thinking. Good one for the author! All in all the story was very good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Glad to see the reference to a medical checkup. I know of at least 3 divorces caused by medical problems. 2 were correctable conditions that if they had been addressed earlier could have saved the marriage. The 3rd was early onset Alzheimer’s that presented as a drinking problem and wasn’t discovered for several years when it blossomed into full Alzheimer’s.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

When I started reading it I realized I had already read it before. I enjoyed it just as much as the first time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very nice and well-written story. Thanks for writing it.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The dumb bitch started thinking with her brain instead of her pussy. She realized she was throwing away her life for nothing, and fall back in love with her husband and found out her oven still worked, because daddy put a little girl bun in it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I do believe this is one of the finest stories I've read here. Very good writing and presentation. A fast mover and easy to keep track of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great yarn....but NO woman has sex a few days after giving birth....Rj

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 2 years ago

As one commentor put it nicely, the fact that Nancy wanted to go out with the girls on their night out and dance with other men and let them feel her up was not addressed. Jim needs to put a stop to these girl’s nights out if Nancy wants to continue them. My feeling is that she will not want to keep having these girl’s nights out and no longer feels the need for strange men to be feeling her up as she dances with them. Dancing with strange men while married IS cheating. Just like it is cheating for a married man to be dancing with a strange woman and feeling her up as they dance. If Jim is smart, he should be taking Nancy dancing on a regular basis and they can enjoy feeling each other up. I do not dance with other women when my wife and I go out dancing which was on a regular basis before covid. She did not “share” me with other women either. One of my friend’s wives, who is a really good dancer, once asked her husband if my wife would mind her dancing with her husband. He smiled and replaied to his wife, “No, honey, she does not share.” He was right and I never danced with his wife and I never wanted to dance with her. Great additional point in the story though.

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 2 years ago

What a great story!!!! I loved it and gave it 5 stars!!!! Pam got Jim to see that he was handling this all wrong. Nancy was very smart in recording the sexual harassment and they received a large settlement. More importantly, Jim and Nancy renewed their love for each other. There was a medical reason for Nancy's feelings but there was also a communication problem that the couple needed to address. Both were solved in the end. The nice guy and the nice couple win in the end. Very rare here on lit. Great job!!!

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

"What a beautiful woman she is. But I feel sorry for her because I could tell that the two men in the room were throwing unwanted advances toward her the whole evening and I knew she was not comfortable with it." The jury in her lawsuit will lap that up. That's why these things always settle out of court. And the terms are never disclosed.

.

5++++/5!!

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Good story. Fantasy can lead to cheating though. Anal sex is a wifes most submissive type of sex...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love these sort of stories I just wish I could become a sign in member and tell the authors what I think I have so far read over 500 stories jaybee186@hotmail.com

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Great story, but I don't get the fascination with anal sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it

WrickettsWrickettsover 2 years ago

I loved you story. So many of these show the woman as week and unable to handle her self. This is I believe more of these situations would turn out.

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

Pretty good story and happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very enjoyable. Re-emphasized the need to think things through before you make a life changing decision.

Richard1940Richard1940over 2 years ago

Nice to see the good guys winning!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked this story very much. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Happyend. I like the imagination and diverse characters. Not great but better than most of the stuff on LW.

usaretusaretalmost 3 years ago

Nice story. More true to life than many know.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

They were very fortunate that Pam got them communicating, if they hadn't the whole marriage could have turned to shit. Well Done 5++stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

She admits to fantasizing about black dick .

Gross as fuck .

jackcaljackcalabout 3 years ago

Really great story well written

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I was thinking when you wrote that she got a job,why not work in her (and Jim's) own store. It is wonderful how it turned out, an hope they have even more kids!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Gone are the turds, Ryan and Edward

KaripetKaripetabout 3 years ago

I hate to be too much of a stickler for details. But any woman who's squeezed out a child can tell you that sexy a few days after delivering a child isn't very realistic. Otherwise, it was a very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I LOVED THE STORY! Wish you would begin posting again, good writers are hard to find.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Great again

I love the roll of nickels and their effect on the assholes. Great story with happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
corny

really corny , but i love nancy. nancy is fancy

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
He cheated caught and she forgave she cheated letting others feel you up etc cheating

But all worked out

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A rara avis

in today's world of stories. In other words; a happy ending! Easy-to-love characters and a surprising fidelity towards wedding vows. I fully enjoyed it. Unsurprisingly really, as this writer nearly always produces stuff I like. 4*.

NicealloverNicealloveralmost 5 years ago
Good read

People love happy endings. I thought this could have gone either way. The tension was building up good! Nancy’s surprise strength was a great idea!

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110almost 5 years ago
Good Ending

I liked this story. Nancy stood up for herself. Maybe because she knew that Jim would be there. They both grew tremendously out of this incident, as did their relationship. Good read.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Good stories

Loved them all. It's good to have a little conflict with your happy endings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
i half agree with some dissenting comments

she is acting five, and everyone is treating her like she is five. B U T

some things to consider:

her hormone changes ARE new. It takes time to adjust. She never had sex, but she is technically cheating. She DID confront a friend that has a vested interest in both partners well-being. (which isn't great, shoulda been hubby first. but it's better than nothing) She did feel guilt and confusion. (so this isn't without love)

and the two biggest reasons (she's never had other partners, and he's cheated on her) yes, she stayed with him, 'forgave' him even. but people have a black and white view towards forgiveness. It's NOT a clean slate. It's a second chance. There are bitter memories and hurt. They don't leave.

she acted like a dumb girl...because women are conditioned as girls that it works. and it DOES. But she DID grow up during this. Ultimately he forgave her. She cheated, but not all the way. She was honest, and that goes a long way. She didn't let it fester longer than a month or two. There is forgiveness wiggle room. Hell, you can argue that she was the most grown up for forgiving him the first time. And yes, that ultimately changed him to grow up more than her. Nothing helps a person grow up faster than a second chance you feel a deep need to prove worthy of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wish you were still writing

The entire series was well presented and kept me wanting to read the next paragraph. Characters were nicely developed so the reader could relate to their situation and also feel as if they were friends. I do have two questions. First, where did Jim get his fist packer roll of nickels and second who smashed Ryan’s front car window? For me the roll of nickels device falls into the creative license arena and I’m betting Darrell helped Jim pick his time. Darrel has the making of a maître d restaurant or owner of his own establishment. Could make for an interesting 25th wedding anniversary party story.

somewhatniceguysomewhatniceguyover 5 years ago
how old is she?

Five. Husband reacted right; but normally at least one of them would've suggested counseling; that didn't happen; natural for the husband to feel pissed; you take his machismo and expect him to play the husband. The guy's reaction was right, the first time. If she knew she was crazy and verbalize it, she knew enough to know that such feelings are unhealthy and must have asked the husband to help. Oh the price men pay for a bit of routine, comfort, and stability.

chaoddicchaoddicover 5 years ago
Great story

Loved the ending. Well written. Guys can be such idiots when it comes to dealing with women and their bodily changes. Instead of putting her out there by leaving her when she came to him about her problems hed have been better off staying by her side and give her the touching she so craved and needed. Thought the way it was written engaged the readers and although a few spelling mistakes...very well done. 5* for sure and found me a new favorite author.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 5 years ago
Very great series

It’s really well conceived, how Nancy’s hormones went off-balance following weight loss, starting exercise, and just a woman of a certain age. Jim’s reactions were also very well presented - we men are generally clueless until the woman explains everything in terms we can understand. Nancy was too far chemically unbalanced to realize she needed Jim to just hold her and help. I go through this with my wife on a regular basis! Well not fear of affairs, but the mood swings of menopause are brutal.

I would have done one thing differently: return to the restaurant and give that busboy $50 for being supportive and watching the car. Pay it forward, and compliment him to his manager.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Maybe too accurate

I have to wonder how many marriages go thru this kind of turmoil. Sadly probably too many. To paraphrase a movie what this couple had was "a failure to c'mmunicate".

Maybe I'm getting old but I don't understand the requirement for the success of a loving couple's relationship to include a hot blowjob or a reluctant ass fuck. So far my wife of 50 years, yes I am getting older, has never needed to perform either of those acts to keep me in her bed. And I seem to seefireworks going off in her eyes with good old fashioned sex. Okay a little oral never gets refused by either of us but if I go there I will need a writer's account and probably be scorned by many other anoymous critiques for my tales of what was and what might have been.

Sorry there haven't been any recent stories submitted by SG Hear.

And why can't I find his submissions when I do an Author searh?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it!

A solid story from the beginning to the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I mean no offense... But i fail to see why your rep is so big... You're a decent writer... But not great... I agree with the commenter who said that your stories are like reading synopsis... And your dialogue is just a little bit wooden... It doesn't flow as people naturally talk... Some of your stories are decent... And some... Like "a double standard" are just terrible... An employees only banquet is ridiculous... As are two big bosses that would put their company in such jeopardy in such a open and pedestrian manner... I don't much care for stories that use unlikely scenarios simply to advance their plots... And what the hell is a porta rican... As always... Jmo

-jaye-

tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
TURMOIL MEANS UP SIDE DOWN

as with all marriages and relationships the circle rolls around, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I liked the story, but...

He was an egotistical ass and she was a saint. His philandering during their first year of marriage was beyond unexcusable but she let him slide anyway. Was she right in holding it over him for several years? Yes, at least until she felt she could trust him again and that might have taken quite a while. He's lucky she didn't dump his sorry ass when she first found out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
to be sure...

...as others have noted this story was good but one factor was glossed over. In the first years of their marriage he bedded any female with a pulse. He stopped only after he was caught.

His comment about her throwing one affair in his face indicates she never found out about the numerous others.

His response to her problem proved he still had not matured. His indignation was hypocritical.

He does not deserve her loyalty and she deserves a better man than him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
EXCELLENT !!!!!!!!!!

A Great ending to a well written story.

I wasn't sure after reading Chapter 1, I didn't really like the way it appeared that the story was going. But I went ahead and red Chapter 2 and I was hooked.

But there were a couple of things I didn't see coming, and they were good things. Even though it should have been obvious I didn't think about Pam talking to Nancy and telling her that that her husband, (Jim), was going to be there to help and protect her. I also had no inkling of Nancy tape recording her 2 bosses sexual advances towards her. Both of these are great twists.

Oh, I also didn't even think about Nancy getting pregnant ... Great ending !!!!!!!!

penneydog55penneydog55over 6 years ago
100% of Reading Excellence

To give a bad comment is just plain ignorance of fine literature! Thanks for sharing this Fantastic Story with us! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

GymShortsGymShortsover 6 years ago
A Most Excellent Story

Has all the rightstuff

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story

Like many others have already expressed, I’m generally a happy-ending kinda guy too, and loved the ending. The guy should never have moved out while his wife was struggling but that was made apparent right away. Love, loyalty, and respect are key to any enduring marriage. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Baby in the oven

My wife and I love the story. And as in the story my wife at age 48 was pregnant with our fourth child so it does happen

boatbummboatbummover 6 years ago
Those Menopause Babies....

....Are sneaky little buggers, eh? I knew as soon as her doctor took her off the birth control pills that a little bundle of joy was headed into the picture....

Better get a vasectomy before there's another one sneaking into that still-fertile mama! ;-)

penneydog55penneydog55over 6 years ago
How many people break those sacred Vows?

I've said before and I'll say it again! If you want to cheat don't get married Or Divorce first then do what you like! "Also the likes of Ashley Madison and those other so called dating sites should be Outlawed" They are a cancerous Plague cursing the weaker Minds Thanks for sharing this Fantastic story with us! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
He really had his head up his ass.

Don't know how he thought leaving for 2 months would work. I think he is still 20 and still in his stupid years. If friend didn't shake him up wife might have lost it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
@7/24/16

Wtf, dude, I was gettin' a rise in my Levi's. Where's the next chapter, ha ha.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
nice story

especially when he got his head out of his ass....fantasy is one thing..reality totally different....she only fantasized and led those two jerks on to trap them....but why did she not say so to hubby and then would have saved a load of heartache....and jumping to conclusions.... would not be surprised of just how much sex goes on in companies ...especially nights out and away trips......glad they sorted it out and won....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
like these kind of stories

For opposite visit Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com

Serial cheating wife exposed

True REAL LIFE STORY

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Great story with real life situations. I also believe for me if my wife had been going out with her friends dancing while being felt up and liked it making her unsure of what she wanted to act on would be considered a form of cheating in its self. I totally understand his reaction but he should've never left the house , straight to counseling. Most times it would be to late to fix the marriage and his cheating as a 20 year old is very bad don't get me wrong but should not be held against him all those years later being she took him back. Friends that work in corporate tell me married people are fucking with others at the job all the time . Some of it is opportunity and some is pressure to move up or keep the job when cuts are being made. He started fucking this woman he worked with after one of the bosses fucked her a few times and bragged about it. She was 51 and married for 30 years with only one other man to fuck her besides her hubby. After the boss got her she felt so guilty about it that when He tried she just gave in again . He found this out after about six times with her and felt really bad . He finally got married and there families are very good friends with there secret in tact. He said it was so hard to give her up because he relentlessly fucked her any way he wanted. I'm glad both couples are doing well but I feel really bad that her hubby was humiliated behind his back and will never know that his wife was fucked by two different men at work . The asshole boss fucked her on his boat and had a few guys watch through the window and that's when she stopped that . My friend says that sometimes it's tough when he's with them because he'll get a thought of how he had her begging for more while fucking her ass or cumming on her face after a blowjob and he knows she must think about it once in a while also. He's glad he talked her to seek help and slowly do all she did with him with her husband . Only one time she spoke of it to him and thanked for being so nice and caring to her and that her sex life at home was awesome while hubby was very happy. .

xtchrxtchralmost 8 years ago
Nice Save!

I was a little worried after reading the 1st part where the husband was doing the wrong thing in moving out. But you turned the story around to a true romantic story. The wife really did love her husband. Thanks for a good story and nice save.

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 8 years ago
A Fine Finish!

Thought you did an excellent job of building up to a fabulous ending!

One character flaw I noticed in Jim was that he was a cheapskate! He should have used a roll of quarters,not nickels,for maximum effect!

Seriously though,this 3-parter certainly lived up to the excellence you maintain in all of your stories.I always know I'm in for a treat when I see your name under the title.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Women don't understand

that when they say they are thinking of having an affair (sex with another guy), that amount of disrespect disavows any respect or love for her husband. Every action has an equal and opposite reaction and divorce will ensue unless the wife pulls her head out of her behind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
another nice story you have written

thank you

JAUNTYOLDONEJAUNTYOLDONEover 8 years ago
Great love story !!!

Great love story !!! I give it a 4 on the Budweiser Scale.***

***for Budweiser Scale information email str3tchy@yahoo.com

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmover 8 years ago
thank you

You made being married sexy again on here. Too many stories of cheating, cuckold ing, etc. It surely was a tear jerked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
YEAH!

OH MY GOODNESS!! I love this story! There is no buts in my opinion. Thank you for a perfect love story. There aren't enough stars in the night sky to match the award i want to bestove (I hope that is spelt right) apon your story Thank You! Love you all! Bye. Greg.

Seeker1107Seeker1107over 8 years ago
Second reading

I may have posted before but on this second read I would like to share something. IMHO he was an ass to begin with, but, when he finally manned up he did what he was supposed to and protected what was his. Now the big question is why would the bosses call him a wimp? Because she mentioned that she had weird feelings and the guy separated from her so she could figure out what she wanted refusing to be a cuck or a wimp? Or had she already hung the horns on him? Now the fact that she won her lawsuit against them leads me to believe that she never was unfaithful to him as that would have come out during discovery. But, what else had she said about him to give them that idea? Still, as this is just a story which is fiction then we can only go according to what was written.

Thanks for the offering and keep posting.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 8 years ago
Ok, so what the fuck is with Pam?

I mean, here she is giving him grief because he's not supporting Nancy during what is apparently a hormonal issue...

Now, ok, she (Nancy) supported him during HIS hormonal issue, when he was ruled by his dick...

But how many times are guys reamed because they can't control THEIR hormones... and yet gals, who presumably have issues similar when teens (and hence, should have some idea of what to expect) get a pass when they're older...? They don't have to "control THEIR hormones"...?

Ok, it's only a story... eh, so I'm only complaining in the world of the story... =]

dozendozenalmost 9 years ago
I too gave you 15*

A note to your editor: "... for Nancy and I " should be "... for Nancy and me"

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 9 years ago
Loved it

second time through. Five stars. I love a happy ending.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES