All Comments on 'A Marriage Worth Saving'

by bowhunter5670

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

FUCK OFF YOU LIMP DICKED WIMP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
another retard with an I.Q.of ten

you should have said my wife life is going great i'm doing what she wants because i'm a fucking loser and are scared of her leaving me, well guess what she has already left.

MitchFraellMitchFraellabout 10 years ago
Not what she wanted

This is a voyeur story. Lexis was happy with sex as it was and did not want another man, why should she? And who says 'restroom' when they mean the bathroom in their own home?

koosewatcherkoosewatcherabout 10 years ago
What Marriage

Dipshit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sorry

Cheaters and sharing are not marriages worth saving. Eventually they find someone else is preferred over spouse. The spouse is left with the thoughts of what did I do wrong? Men who allow this aren't men and their wives know it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wish I had the nerve

wish my wife had the nerve too. the hottest fantasy a man can have is watching his wife fuck another man. unlike all the other chicken shit commenters i admit it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great

Just how I feel about My Wife. I roll- and can't rock Her world either, 25+yrs of this! and I want the same for Her. THANKS for the inspiration...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
This is not a marriage

What a moron. There are plenty of single women out there where you both could have a happy life together. Grow a pair dipshit and divorce the bitch. It's going to happen anyway so do it now while you still can. 1* for the wimp cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
RE: Wish I had the nerve

See that's the problem. You cucks are so delusional that you think this is so normal that everybody wants their wife to fuck someone else, but that is all it is....delusional. Most people don't have sicko fetishes and yes it is a fetish because it is looked down upon by most of society. Don't be so naïve. Most men are way too jealous to want what you are suggesting. I think you're just trying to make yourself feel better with these delusions!

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiabout 10 years ago
Re: Re:Wish I had...

...@anonymous:

Actually cucks see it more realistic than it seems: If you concider that more than 83% of the "living-wifes" stories contain "cuck-worship" you might come to the conclusion that "cuckerotica" seems to have developed into a home and paradise for every cock there is - and their number is increasing. THAT is what actually scares me, - in a few years men with balls will probably belong to an endangered species.

DunaDunaabout 10 years ago
LOL

@EgoTrixi The old Greek Mathematical demonstration instrument : "Reduction ad absurdum". If the majorities of the husbands had liked their wives fucked stranger men, the bachelor men would not meet single women.................Ha...Ha...Ha...

Naturaly a man meets such husbands who shares his wives, but the numbers are limited or husbands who is suspected to be bisex or hidden homosex and their numbers are also limited. But the husbands of the cheater wives are normal sexual majority men in the most cases, according to my life experience, who divorced their wives or reconciled for sake of the kids, but they do not enjoy his wives Extra curriculum activity at all.

I think the true two sided open marriages are much more than the cuckold, bisex husband lifestyle in my homeland..........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
re: EgoTrixie

I think you got a point there. I don't know what the percentages are but loving wives is really turning into a wimpy cuckoldry category. Seems like almost every story posted into this category lately, hell for some time now, has something to do with hot wives, swinging wives, watching wives fuck others, the list goes on and on. Other sites separate loving wives category into either "cheating" or "cuckoldry" which helps the reader decide which category is more to his liking. Stories like "TheUnoriginalist" posted lately are rare and very welcome, given the comments it's received.

Stories, like this one, are frowned on by many, the exception being of course, the want to be cuckolds. I didn't read this tale, the comments said it all for me.

javmor79javmor79about 10 years ago
Don't confuse reality with fantasy

I have to disagree with the thought that most men fantasize about seeing their wife with another man. I'm not going to call the people who do have this fantasy sick, but there is no way I would want to watch that.

I do agree that we, as men, have a fascination with a wife who steps out on her husband. It is erotic in a way. To get a woman to forsake her vows is a guilty pleasure that we seem to like exploring. However, don't mistake this fascination with a secret of wife watching. Most of us are fascinated when it is SOMEONE ELSE'S wife that we are hearing about.

These stories are not indicative of real life. Women forgive infidelity easier than men do. While we love hearing about someone else woman being unfaithful, we would hate it when it is OUR woman.

DunaDunaabout 10 years ago
An opinion

I have an idea the LW hub should divide into two hubs, according to the behavioral of the husbands in the stories.

1. hub for such stories, where the husband does not like his wife have extramarital activity: cheating wife stories with revenge, consequence, ignorant husband, reconciliation or without extramarital activity (TLW) stories.

2. hub for such stories, where the husband enjoys his wife has extramarital activity:

cuck, swing, wife share.......stories.

I think 20-25% of the stories belong to the first hub.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 10 years ago
Zero stars

Kind of a dumb story if i can stretch the mesning. You never dealt with why she isnt interested in sex with hubby after a mere year of marriage. Then she goes from being angry at sharing to a hard banging bitch in heat in the blink of an eye.... I call incomplete on this story and BS at the whole willing cuck dillusional lifestyle .. If you believe in this cuck crap You r a weak submissive gay, just go be that and get the F out of LW. Then just for fun i would surmise that the husband in this tale is a piss poor lover, maybe even a poor husband so no wonder she doesn't want to fuck you. Guess i'm just in a grumpy mood this fine coffee break.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Silly little punk.

Marriage is for men not little fag cockolds.

MrsCanyonMrsCanyonabout 10 years ago
Fun couple

Its great when couples can share and have fun together. Don't pay any attention to the jealous comments left behind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
re: Mrs. Canyon-fun couple

Jealous? Coming from this couple that's a laugh. Let's see, you're into swinging, prostitution, making porno, gang bangs, the list goes on and on. Anything you write today, most likely, would fall into the category of "cuckoldry" which I'm sure you can tell by now, is not being too well received by today's crowd in loving wives.

Duna, you're right, loving wives should have been divided into, as one reader mentioned, cheating and cuckolding a long time ago. javmor79, couldn't agree with you more. Only on Lit has it become fashionable to watch others have sex with your wife. Plenty of "want to be cucks" on this site, maybe that's why almost every story posted daily is about some wimp cuckold wallowing in his fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
re: Fun couple

I just love asshole who can't just comment on a story, they have to trash others for daring to have a different opinion. If anyone should be ignored, it's cretins like this bozo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
no LW tale

this is a chuck tale and nothing else. no loving wife would do that to

a man she really loves.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 10 years ago
left out a word

Should be "A Marriage NOT Worth Saving"

She has already checked out of the marriage.

Stopping all sex after ONE year ?

Maybe just long enough to qualify for a divorce instead of an annulment ?

So she can get more of your assets ?

Unless your male sex organs are not working ?

But arranging your own cuckolding, maybe your balls fell off.

bowhunter5670bowhunter5670about 10 years agoAuthor
To ALL!

To all you anonymous out there that leave nasty comments and accuse men of having no balls. You can not even leave your name so who has no balls. Those that leave their names I will contact you individually and than you for the comments good or bad. I am 14 yrs older than my wife. I never new what love really was until I was 45 when I got a divorce after a twenty five yr marriage. I met my wife shortly after, then and only then did I come to know real love in my heart. I had an unknown health problem that caused me to gain 130 lbs and then got hit with cancer, my wife stuck thru this with me and was a great support. I knew I did not turn her on anymore but in everything she did showed me her love. I wanted to see her happiness because some things were out of my control. We have 2 children together and did not want them to loose either parent. I thought long and hard about it and it was not easy cause I have always been a jealous person. She is a younger and beautiful woman that I want to spend the rest of my life with. I decided that I loved her so much I could separate Love from sex. The stories are true and take it as you may, but I feel I have made a very unselfish decision. Sure I could have done what most of you would have and let her desire for pleasure (which we all have) go ignored, but I choose to be a man and make her happy. We are celebrating our 12th anniversary and things have never been better.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

I always laugh so hard at the morons who think that someone posts anonymously is gutless or has no balls or some shit like that because they didn't leave their name.

It is almost as if the idiot thinks that the screen name is their real name. Fucking moron. Yeah, real guts to make up a name LMFAO

Anyways, back to the story.

At least it was short!

You want to be a willing cuck pussy, no skin off my fucking back. But, don't be such a fucking idiot to say that that is "brave" or unselfish or some other shit.

Like I said, at least it was short. Only wasted 3 minutes of my life.

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
A SELF INDUCED CUCK

and he had plenty of options before he decided TK U MLJ LV NV

widowedidiotwidowedidiotalmost 6 years ago
Wow!!

Wow!! In your six years of marriage she had only given you 2 blowjobs and let you go down on her once? Ever wonder why? I'm in my late fifties and I still make girls in their twenties or thirties ask for time out after we've been going at it for a good time. When they go home they leave happy and ask for more time with me . My reputation has grown such that I don't have to look for dates. They come to me, I'm not trying to brag here. What I'm trying to say is that it's not your age. You need to learn how to make love to your wife. You need to pay attention to her and see what she likes when you're making love to her, and then you work on that and anything else she likes. Don't make it into just what makes you happy. Pay attention to her and you will be the only man she will want to make love to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Widowed Idiot:

Your name fits perfectly to you. Those young Prostitutes only fuck you for your money, and they ask for breaks because you are a repulsive old pig on Viagra, thinking you're a hot porn star. And now you're bragging on the web, you perverted old idiot. Dont marry one of them, deluding yourself that she loves you, you old, useless fossil.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Man, you're really harshing WI's buzz. Let him have his fantasies about being desired, or those whores will lose the regular they've worked so hard to keep coming back.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
One more

One more cuck story no matter how you color it. More bullshit, it ain't cheating if I watch. No, but you're damn sure a cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Happy couple

Perfect arrangement to prove the deep love they have for each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You go BowHunter and don't let nay-sayers discourage your writing efforts or your love life.

Seems like you got better at documentation your experiences and I'd only recommend one good piece of advice:

Write your stories as if YOU are reading it for the first time to include expectations that you would like to see as a reader.

In other words, don't rush the stories and don't omit the obvious. Make it sound like we are watching it all unfold live through your own words. This should greatly enhance your work.

BTW - I'm anonymous ONLY because I refuse to sign up to this page. I rarely enroll in any web-based program but I'm glad I can at least post without signing up.

Thanks for reading!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Always a tip off that there is more to the story when SHE complains about the sex, but turns around and does all sorts of things with the new guy she won’t consider doing with hubby!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Czasami nie mogę uwierzyć czytając komentarze ze komus to się podoba. Pochlebne komentarze pisane chyna są przez autora jako Anonim

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous