A Married Couple's Fantasy Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't want you to though, I'm just scared,"

"I understand," I said as I started caressing her thigh.

She seemed to relax a bit as I put my arm around her, my other hand on her thigh, working it's way upward.

"You're a very sexy man. I love your bathing suit. I wish Joe would wear something like that. It really shows off your masculinity, " Alice said as she placed her hand on my knee.

Out of the corner of my eye I noticed Jenn brush Joe's crotch quickly with her hand as it rested on his inner thigh. The next thing I knew they were getting in the tub with us.

The odd thing was, I expected Joe to go to Alice but he took his place across from us as Jenn sat next to him.

"Hi guys, having fun?" Jenn asked.

"Yes, we're getting to know each other," Alice surprisingly said.

"Do you want me to sit with you Hun?" Joe asked Alice.

"I'm good over here, Dan's keeping me good company," she answered.

Alice's hand on my knee had started caressing my knee, then began caressing my thigh. Damn, that was getting me hard. I wish I could control that little fucker better.

I could see that Jenn had her hands under the water and had no idea what she was doing with them, but I had a pretty good idea where they'd end up. I felt her foot slide between my legs, rubbing my cock as I hardened. I was certain that this was her sign that she was making her move on Joe, By looking at him, I could tell she probably had her hand either on or around his cock by now. Her hand appeared to be in his lap.

Alice was still being a good girl, just gently rubbing my thigh, I decided to push the issue. Her tits were underwater so I moved my hand to her arm, making it's way to the side of her breast, just rubbing against it. I sensed a sigh, an accepting or anticipating kind of sigh so I continued my pursuit of her breast.

I ran my fingers under the side of the material covering her tit closet to me, reaching in and caressing it, stopping to run my fingers over her nipple. She sighed again, almost as a release as I cupped her breast. She actually closed her eyes for just a second as I had her nipple between my finger and thumb.

Joe had a look on his face that only meant one thing, Jenn had his cock out stroking him, her arm was moving slowly. His look didn't go unnoticed as Alice reacted by sliding her hand onto my cock. For a moment it just stayed there, still. Then she squeezed my cock and began rubbing it, bringing me to an uncomfortable erection, painfully contained in this damn tight suit.

My hand worked up her thigh, now running along the edge of her pussy. I was struggling with the tight bikini bottom trying to get my fingers on her labia, wanting to sample her. I couldn't get my finger under the material, it was so tight.

Alice then shocked me by reaching into my suit, freeing me as I sprung to attention. As her hand grasped my cock, her eyes met mine, doubling in size.

"You're so big," she whispered.

"Naw, just average," I said.

"You are huge, you have a wonderful cock, it's so thick. I'd love to actually see that," Alice said.

"I hope you will,"

We all appeared to be caught up in our own little games of foreplay with each other, testing our limits and inspecting each others' bodies beneath the surface of the water. I knew we couldn't last much longer in the tub. Alice was stroking me, now with both hands. She was turning into a sexual vixen.

"I wish we could go somewhere else," Alice said.

"Would anyone like to go up to our room for a few drinks?" Joe asked.

"Sure,' I said

"Let's go," said Jenn.

It's so much easier for a woman to just get up and walk away. Joe and I spent a little time tucking our cocks back into our suits as best we could, waiting a bit, buying a little time while the ladies collected our stuff. Joe and I just sat there looking at each other, both of us knowing what the other was trying to keep hidden.

"Have you guys ever done this Dan?" Joe asked

"Never with another couple," I answered.

"Us either, it feels awkward,"

"I know, but they're worth it I think," I said.

"Damn, I agree to that. Your wife is so hot, I've never seen a woman sexier," Joe said.

"Your wife is stunning Joe, very sexy," I assured him.

"Let's get out of here," Joe said as he got up first.

We joined the ladies as we all left together, heading to their room. Little did we know, they had a nice suite with a king bed.

We entered the room all together, nobody sure of what to do. The ladies made it very easy for us as they stripped right in front of us, then and there, removing their wet suits. Of course, Jenn started first but Alice followed immediately to Joe's surprise.

"Wow," I said

"I'll second that!" said Joe

Jenn came to me and Alice went to Joe as we all kissed our own spouses, making our way to the king sized bed. The ladies were already naked so I removed my shorts first, followed by Joe. Joe's cock definitely wasn't as large as mine but very respectably sized, probably seven inches or so. He was already rock hard, his cock standing straight up. I needed very little coaxing as this was so fucking exciting.

I kissed my sexy wife, passionately as Joe and Alice were doing the same. Joe's hands were already wandering over to Jenn's tits as mine reached for Alice's. She had fantastic tits, they were perfect natural tits with large, hard nipples about the size of a quarter.

As I caressed Alice's tits and Joe caressed Jenn's, their hands quickly reached for our cocks, Alice reaching for mine.

I kissed Jenn once more saying "I love you,"

"I love you," she whispered as we parted, reaching for opposite spouses.

I embraced Alice, now her tongue searching for mine, passionately. She was very aggressive, almost trying to devour my mouth as she ran her hand up and down the length of my cock.

"I don't know if that cock of yours will fit, it's so big and fat," Alice whispered.

"I'm not that big," I whispered back

I finally reached for her pussy, discovering moisture as her evidence of excitement for me. I inserted a finger as she gasped, her breathing quickened as she clenched my cock tighter. I pulled away from her mouth as my tongue traced it's way to her gorgeous, full tits. I took her nipple in my mouth, gently sucking it as I nibbled. Her breathing continued to quicken as I inserted a second finger into her. She was soaked now, wanting me as her nipples hardened.

I glanced toward Jenn as Joe was sucking and caressing her huge tits. She was masterfully stroking him with both hands as he positioned himself as if he were about to go down on her, his cock left for her to enjoy. They quickly got into a 69 position as I saw his cock disappear in my lovely wife's mouth, she took him all, his pubic hair touching her nose, his tongue darting in and out of her pussy.

Alice noticed this as well as she made her move for my cock, instantly dropping to my lap, surrounding my cock with her mouth. Her tongue flickered the head, licking my early release from the tip, then she plunged onto it. She buried my entire cock in her mouth, devouring me until she gagged, still forcing more into her throat until I felt her tongue touch my balls then wrap around my shaft. She was a masterful cock sucker, I had never seen anything like it. She wasn't sucking my cock, she was devouring it, ravaging it, raping it, attacking it!

I physically turned her so I could taste her, trying to concentrate on her. It was almost impossible to, she was that good. She was pounding my cock in and out of her mouth now, slurping, gagging and spitting on it for lubrication.

Jenn even stopped for a minute just to witness Alice's masterful technique, Joe was enjoying the show as well. Who would have guessed this lady was capable of this? This was the kind of stuff you only saw in movies, and rarely at that.

She continued her assault on my cock until I could take no more, I felt myself losing control as I pulled away.

"You're too fucking good, you're going to make me cum. I want to fuck you," I said the her.

"Fuck me with that big cock," she said

She lay flat of the bed lifting her legs as she spread her knees to invite me as I climbed onto her.

Joe and Jenn had now assumed the same position and Joe was about to fuck her too. I couldn't keep track of Jenn, this gal was so fucking horny and aggressive.

I placed my cock at the entrance to Alice's pussy, rubbing her labia as she quivered, reaching for my cock with both her hands. She pulled me into her as I entered her moist pussy. I only inserted the head as I kissed her, pulling it out again. I repeated, this time pushing almost half of my shaft into her as she gasped, almost screaming.

I pulled back again as she whispered "Fuck me,"

I slid forward again, Pushing my entire cock into her moistness as she arched, clenching her legs around my torso.

"I'm cumming!" she screamed.

I held my cock in her deep, feeling her quiver beneath me, gripping me tight with her legs around me. She released he moisture onto my cock, soaking me as she came, holding her breath as she gripped me. My cock twitched from excitement as she could feel me move inside her, my cock swelled as I forced myself as deep into her as possible.

She finally let up with her grip as I resumed rocking in and out of her, her screams now deafening and overtaking the entire room.

"You're so fucking big! You feel so fucking good! Fuck me hard!" she screamed.

Joe and Jenn were now grunting and moaning as I could tell she was cumming, her high pitched cry so familiar to me.

"Fuck me hard Joe!" Jenn screamed as I heard his balls slapping her ass with the force he was fucking her with.

I picked up my pace as well, my slaps now matching his as my balls were pounding Alice's ass. She was a fucking animal, she loved it hard and fast. I was loving fucking this hot woman, her tits swaying as I pushed, my hands cupping them, pinching her nipples. Everything I did she loved.

I could hear Joe already roaring, starting to cum. I glanced over seeing his veins bulging from his neck as he strained to cum, his body tense, his eyes closed as he gripped my fragile wife. He lifted his body from her as he supported himself, his arms out straight beside her as he arched. Her eyes were wide as he pounded her fast and furious.

I could take no more as this put me over the edge, feeling myself beginning to erupt. Alice was still screaming in ecstasy and totally soaking everything on the bed with her flow of constant ejaculation, spurting from her pussy as she squirted.

Joe was cumming, pushing his fluid deep within my tiny woman as she held on. There was nothing gentle about the way he was assaulting her, ravaging her pussy with vigor and lust. He was growling, moaning as he released, gripping her as if slamming her toward him as he came.

My first surge built and rushed the length of my cock, swelling as the immense first wave shot from my cock, splashing her inner walls, joining her fluids. My second spasm erupted immediately, soaking her pussy with my hot semen feeling like a rush of pleasure escaping my body.

Alice quickly pulled herself away, rolling to the side as she dove for my cock, my cum spurting in the air, hitting her face. The next load went deep down her throat as she plunged onto my cock, swallowing it in one movement as her hand grabbed the base of my cock, milking my cum from deep within me.

I came again, this time a flow choking her as she gagged, still not releasing my cock, cum oozing from her mouth. She jerked my cock rapidly, milking me for my final drops of fluid, wanting to drain every last drop. She continued sucking, now with actual sucking force, trying to draw more from me as if she hadn't had enough, I collapsed, done cumming and totally drained having one of the best orgasms of my life.

Joe had finished fucking my darling wife now as they were staring in amazement watching us. As soon as Alice released my cock, Jenn went directly to her pussy wanting to once again drain my cum from her body.

Alice was very surprised by this but quickly adapted to the idea, laying back as she started to orgasm almost immediately, cumming on my wife's face. Jenn was cleaning my hot cum from her cunt as Alice was squirting fluid of her own, forcing Jenn's face hard against her, grinding herself into Jenn's tongue. Jenn's tongue was deep inside Alice, enjoying bringing Alice to a violent orgasm as she screamed in pleasure again.

As soon as Jenn finished with Alice, Alice went right for Jenn's pussy burying her face in her wetness, lapping up her husband's warm semen. Alice's tongue was deep inside Jenn as she abruptly tensed, now cumming again herself. Her legs imprisoned Alice's head as they wrapped tightly around it as not to let her escape, my wife shuddering uncontrollably, screaming in delight as her pussy voided of her husband's semen.

All four of us had earth shattering orgasms completing a unique, sensuous sexual experience we would all cherish forever. I'd like to say this was unplanned but we had every intention to carry out as many fantasies as possible this cruise, accomplishing that feat easily.

Our love for each other was as strong as it had even been, having shared three very intimate experiences with total strangers. We had these memories to cherish and share with each other often as a constant stimulant to our sexual arousal for each other.

Jenn is the sexiest woman on earth to me, not to be contradicted by many men, if any. I was very fortunate to have married the woman of my dreams and fantasies and able to talk about and share my fantasies with her. Very few men can say that, I know how lucky I am. Just thinking about her makes me horny.

I'm sure we'll have many more experiences to write about in the future but for now, were both very satisfied having quenched our desire for a wild vacation. We would soon return home to our normal lives, never mixing this lifestyle with our friends or neighbors. Saving this behavior only for our vacation getaways. Maybe our next vacation will be with you!