All Comments on 'A Matter of Betrayal Ch. 12'

by AngeloMichael

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Better and Better

This story has been getting better and better as you go further into it. Continue on with it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
good story

you've left us with a cliff-hanger and no update. Can we expect anything soon?

BillyFBillyFover 17 years ago
Where's Chapter 13 ???

So far everything that you've written has been GREAT but you kind of stopped at CH. 12 where are the rest of the series chapters??? Craig

Fermenal1Fermenal1over 17 years ago
please continue the masterpiece

man we need to know what happen next its so cruel that you dont know let what its going on with sheryl and aileen

please update your story soon its the best story i read so far and believe me i read a lot of stories

you have a terrific work in this story i cant barely wait to read the end of the matter of betrayal and the next matter series

good job

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very exciting to read

Wow, I didn't know what to expect when I started this story, but as I've read I've come to find that it's so much different from most incest stories I've read. Mainly it's the story that's got me hooked, and there are aspects of the story that I feel I should comment on. Maybe they will help you in deciding how the rest of the story will pan out, that is if you already don't have it finished of course.

First, I have to say that Colin is a very respectable and well-written character. I love the guy's character, it's so inspirational, the type of guy I admire and strive to be like. Seth however is a complete asshole, plain and simple. This last chapter in the betrayal series only cements that notion with me. First he drives a wedge between Colin and his mother, claiming to be "looking out for him" which ended only in driving her into the hands of some lying asshole who was bored at home (Bob I think was his name).

Then, he goes and steals Colin's highschool sweetheart Sheryl, claiming again to have done it for his own good, but in reality only caused him tremendous heartache and served in driving a wedge between Colin and Sheryl that now sadly seems immovable. I feel bad for Sheryl though, as she not only had her heart broken when she discovered Seth's betrayal, but also realized how foolish she was about betraying Colin and breaking his heart. I dread having to read the part where Colin tells her that things can never be the way they were between them again, as I know it will be heart breaking, even if she was the one who unknowingly hurt him in the first place.

While I question whether or not she truly loves him, she does seem to genuinely care for him alot more since the incident with Seth. And while I find Colin and Aileen's relationship so touching (I liked how she came to his rescue when he was hurting from Sheryl), I must admit that I wouldn't be totally adverse to seeing he and Sheryl back together. Or at the very least, him giving her another chance to earn his trust and affection all over again. Not that I have a problem with that Brian character, it would just seem too conventional (and weird for that matter, being that she dated his friend Colin for a long time) for him to hook up with her.

Seth's claim to having developed feelings for her is complete bullshit as well. If he truly cared for either her or Colin, he wouldn't have sabotaged what they had. He stole something from both of them (her virginity and their chance to explore the beginnings of their sexuality together), something that neither of them can ever have back. He can claim how he and Colin were once "close as brothers" all he wants, but I have guys like that in my life.

Guys who I look at and proudly claim as my brothers, and I can tell you with out any hesitation and with complete conviction that none of them would do to me what Seth did to Colin. I hope things work out for everyone in the end (except Seth, who I believe should get what he deserves, after all, that's what justice is all about). Who knows, maybe through some impossible scenario that could only happen in fictional work such as this, somehow Colin could have both Aileen and Sheryl *winks and grins*. Again, great story, I'll be looking out for the next series.

Dslayer205

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
why haven't you finish this story

i could see if it was a bad story,but its' a good story.why keep us hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Why did it stop?

My god, the story stopped just as it was getting intense. i must have the next chapter, please

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
gahh!

Please, PLEASE continue. You've left us all hanging in the worst way - this is cruel and unusual punishment!

papalargerpapalargerabout 16 years ago
End then?

This story has travelled a long way, since i am sitting in northern Europe and was recomended this story from a friend in South Africa. This story i more than just at tale of and about sex and intimacy, the story is told with such atension to detail that it seems like you have the makings of a top shelf author. now enough wit the pleasentries, the are som thing that i think was a little bewildering, some times there are somme details that trade places, an example i when Todd's nose is broken and Colin breakes Ricky's nose one coach ask what is going on, and then it seems like that coach takes them to the nurse. the coaches name i changed all af a sudden to Anderson. this is just an example of some of teh eye soors tha spring forward.

Now then i must be like every one else i now and can tell that have read this story, that such an "ending" you have planted for at 3 episode is god, but it does bekken for at proper ending, where the caracters get to live the life they want or everything goes to hell i a hand basket. my point i this captivating story needs an ending , conclusion or what else is nedeed.

In my native tung one might say: Det er en fandens god historie og den er skrevet med megen indlevelse i historiens udvikling.

Translated: It's a hell of a story and it is writen with such compasion for the story's development.

A Fan

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
why

why have you not finished it this is the cruelest thing you could do to us please please finish it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Hope you can get back into the saddle soon

I hope your health has finally improved although I haven't seen another installment on this and it appears this last one was June '06. No one's come close to your stories that I can think of--especially with this kind of shattering twist of Aileen visiting the hospital to have screwed-up Sheryl pulling her routine and Aileen thinking the wrong thing.

Get better and get back soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE WRITING

why have you not finished it this is the cruelest thing you could do to us please please please please finish it,

dliterdliterover 14 years ago
Where is the rest?

You have a very good story and have now left it for 3 years, obviously you do not intend to finish it so why not do other readers a favor and remove it before they get hooked on waiting for the conclusion?

I almost feel that the site manager should remove any multi chapter stories that aren't finished within a designated time frame. Some stories are garbage and don't matter, but when there is a good story and readers invest themselves in reading it, they expect to find a satisfactory conclusion, not have to make one up for themselves!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

cool story man... where is the next chapter found?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Complete the series

Please sir complete the series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Chapter 13 Please

This was a very good story which I stumbled on by accident.

I really enjoy your unique writing style and the way you weave your story together. The characters are so well developed I could see them in my mind.

Seth for me is the root of all things evil. Heck he's not even the spawn of Satan, he IS Satan himself. I dont care whether he stopped his goons in the last minute or not, he could even become a priest and help little old ladies to cross the street dialy, it wouldn't make any difference. He will never be redeemed in my eyes. I would take that baseball bat to not only his kneecaps but to his arms as well. Effin piece of sh!t.

Please please complete the story or tell me where I can read the rest. You mentioned in a comment that you were writing the last four chapters?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Request from a fan

Sir,I have been waiting eagerly for your story.

Kindly, complete the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Please finish your "A Matter of ..."

A Matter of Trust and now A Matter of Betrayal, and next...

Please finish this series. This ending in A Matter of Betrayal Ch.12 is a great cliff hanger and deserves a following chapter or more depending on your creative flow, which I hope has not stop. To write stories that entertain and compell the reader to continue reading and wanting more is a skill and a art.

Please keep us entertained.

Thanks,

RG

peterg55peterg55over 12 years ago
Cliff hangers are fine but.....

Come on! Don't you think five years is a little too long to leave us hanging?. This is a great story but it needs to be completed

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
it just keeps getting better!

We do need more 'betrayal' or 'presumed betrayal' to keep the emotions high and honest!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 2 years ago

You are the second author Iam following because I have to know how this trilogy ends.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous