All Comments on 'A Matter of Perspective'

by MeanDickGreen

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Elegant_InsanityElegant_Insanityalmost 13 years ago
I want more.

This is brilliant work, I love the storyline... and that it has some romance and respect, as well as humiliation.

I would have liked more to the story... but I suppose that is because I get hooked.

Thank you. :)

PrincessJezebelPrincessJezebelalmost 13 years ago
A sad turn of events

I'm afraid I feel you are toying with your readers' emotions and sensibilities. You present us with a woman who endures the tragic death of her beloved husband, but goes on to flourish and prosper and to make a great number of people happy in her pub. Then you yank the rug out from under her, and us, for no apparent reason but to put her in a sickening position of torture and humiliation. Once again, she overcomes and finds happiness with the King. And once again, you blithely destroy her happiness simply as an excuse, I assume, to write more graphic scenes of her torture and humiliation. And all this is done to a perfectly innocent woman for no reason! Your story is well written, and the characters are interesting and well-drawn, but I am not inclined to read any more of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hmm im not so sure about this

I dont think its realistic to have them fall in love and then him be an absolute dick to her like than but I will read on and reply more. Over all its a good story. Interesting description of her body.

. -Victoria

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous