A Matter of Perspective

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As it always is with the best of times, however, another time arrived and late one night after they had made love, the King informed his new love of other realities.

"Lennie, my love," said the King, having given her an affectionate nickname, "There is something you must know about me, one unalienable truth."

"Prey tell, Majesty," responded Lenora, having also given him a nickname of sorts by simply shortening his official title, although she was now greatly concerned by his tone.

"The life of a King, my life, is not my own," he answered.

"What do you mean, Majesty?" asked Lenora.

"There are things I must do to survive, whether I like them or not," he answered, "and one of those things is what I am about to do you now."

"What are you going to do to me?" asked Lenora, now shocked, confused and extremely fearful.

"I must remind you that you still owe me a debt of fourteen years and 14,000 marks and I will have them," answered the King.

"What do you mean... exactly, Majesty?" asked Lenora.

"That will be explained to you tomorrow morning," answered the King, "I have appointed Bailey to be your mentor and immediate supervisor assisted by the reverend and his wife."

"I see," responded Lenora.

"I still love you, Lennie," consoled the King, "I want you to know that, and I always will."

"I love you too, Majesty," echoed Lenora.

"There is one last thing I must tell you," added the King, "You should know that I will accept nothing less than excellence from you in every regard. Henceforth from this moment, you will give me your absolute obedience and you will be subject to the strictest discipline.

Without exception, you will do exactly as you are told, not only by me, but also by others whom I will anoint with authority over you.

You can be certain that even the slightest act of disobedience or failure on your part to accomplish any task that you are given will be severely punished. From now on your life will be difficult and there will be many things you will have to do that you will not like, but that is, nevertheless, how it will be."

:)